Sign in to follow this  
Footmunch

Su-24 Fencer addon

Gnat -

Spinwheels should be a fairly 'light' script when the gear is up, but it could be slowed down, perhaps.

The problem with turning it on and off is linking it to the (delayed) action: if the user hits gear up/gear down often enough, the gear can get into the 'wrong' state. I'll keep working on it though.

You could always make it height-dependant. Eg. slow down the loop if plane is more than 100 meters above ground. Have done it in a couple of OFPL planes sometime ago and it worked quite well, IRC.

You could always make it height-dependant. Eg. slow down the loop if plane is more than 100 meters above ground. Have done it in a couple of OFPL planes sometime ago and it worked quite well, IRC.

hmmmm ... yes but the script is obviously still checking height on a regular basis.

Just suggested the up/down, on/off because the script won't be running most of the time the planes in the air.

Sorry, just being anal about reducing script load ..... a habit from porting addons into CTI's smile_o.gif

I just wanted to add that I REALLY love this addon and can't wait to see the updated versions later. The main thing, as someone else said, that is missing is the cannon on it. Other then that, I'm pretty happy with it.

Awesome job once again Footmunch!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>