Sign in to follow this  
hey1986

No texture

Got this very weird problem, i created my own island using visitor and in the buldozer there is grass and sand textures, when i compile it and test it out in flashpoint everything turns out fine. Problems start when i copy the addon to other coms the grass textures disappeared leaving only a snowy ground, so when i play multiplayer only my com has the grass textures, the other coms has just snow. Can anyone help?

white ground = can't load the texture. have you copied the ground textures you used on your island over to the other puters?

the textures are already in the .pbo file that i compiled. Found out something else, when i restarted my com the textures also disappeared. So now its like there is no textures in all the coms...

while building the island, were the textures in different pbo/folder?

the .wrp file saves the texture location including folder. ofp considers a pbo filename to be a folder.

for example if the island was made with the textures in a folder called buldozer/textures, ofp will search for textures.pbo. if they are put within islandname.pbo, it won't be able to find them.

also, the texture filesnames must be 8 chars or less, or they won't show up in ofp.