Sign in to follow this  
Spyder001

Need Modders

I'm looking for some good modders that will work for free or cheap to make USM a full mod. I'm looking for something like armed assault with mabye a few other touches. There will need to be many skins made for units, weapons, and vehicles (Although some are made already) and other tweaks to the game. It should end up a game of it's own. If anyone is interested My Xfire is cptspyder and my email is Spyder001@comcast.net. Also this is somewhat time sensitive as ArmA should be released soon (lol pfffft).

There will need to be many skins made for units, weapons, and vehicles (Although some are made already)

can u post some screens of the already made stuff?

Why cant you just use something like WGL , you claim to be the king of realism elsewhere in these forums?

I highly doubt you're going to find any help here for your clans mod. When my OFP clan needed a mod we used people already in the clan to make it, it was like a mod team within the clan.

Also what you are asking for would take a really long time if you are looking for the mod to be a "game of it's own".

Nobody here will become your bitch and make everything you tell them to. Espeicially when you have no modding experience yourself and you are asking for a huge mod only for your clan.

With ArmA a little over a month a way there really is no need for it.

I suggest you download FFUR and also the extra packs for it. That's closest you'll get to ArmA on your PC.

I think he'll get the message by the amount of people that add him to Xfire.

Abs

Unfortunatly there are far more mod-ideas then people to work on them... confused_o.gif

Well, gee I posted a request for help, and was willing to pay people. But it seems you are all a bunch of douche bags. And WGL is cool and all but theres still some problems with it. And it would be realeased to the public. You kids really need to grow up and stop flamming on forums. Go and find something else to do with your time that is constructive.

I would bet that 20 people are going to post on this topic, but I only check it mabye once a week. They are going to talk shit cause they are over the internet.

Those ppls are right

So you gotta stop crying and insulting them mad_o.gif

Well, gee I posted a request for help, and was willing to pay people. But it seems you are all a bunch of douche bags. And WGL is cool and all but theres still some problems with it. And it would be realeased to the public. You kids really need to grow up and stop flamming on forums. Go and find something else to do with your time that is constructive.

I would bet that 20 people are going to post on this topic, but I only check it mabye once a week. They are going to talk shit cause they are over the internet.

Thus you need to stop insulting people back, it is also illegal to pay people to make models for OFP.

Learn to make stuff yourself before asking others to do it!

Wildo