Sign in to follow this  
xela89

Operation Frenchpoint Release #6

Excellent modification for OFP, well worth the download.

The OFRP team is one of the highest quality mod teams around.

Get it and shut up.

(Note: I am British - So this pack must be good shit biggrin_o.gif )

top class. amongst the best notworthy.gif

Haven't had a chance to really try everything out yet but the desert textured vehicles are to your usual high standard.

However the thing that really caught me by surprise was the beautiful Rafale...from the cockpit to the Canards, it just looks too good to be in OFP.

No cannon though? Crazy 1990s "No more proper wars" design strategies!

Excellent work, as usual ! Now, i'm waiting for your SF pack   tounge2.gif  (maybe in ArmA ?)

Merci les gars  inlove.gif

I found a small fault, if selecting a grenadier with AC58, i get the wrong ammunition. But that's the only thing that i noticed great job!

Great addons smile_o.gif . The quality is really good, those French addons really are great work biggrin_o.gif , If they are the best addons ever released, that is a question everbody should ask themselfs and answer em themselfs :P. I wanna say I really thanks the OFPr team for their nice addons, so thanks

Greetz

Rotten

Downloading now. What a welcome surprise after my holiday. Always loved your work guys.

Télécharger maintenant. Quelle surprise bienvenue aprÄs ma fÄ™te. Toujours aimé vos types du travail.

I love the Frenchpoint stuff, very high quality addons indeed.

One question though - I see that "RC1" is in most of the download names. Assuming this means "release candidate 1" is there much likelyhood of them being superceded by new versions?

Great stuff...love the desert versions.

One nitpick though nothing serious....some of the guys with the rolled up sleeves have the "way too orange tans" though and white faces...looks interesting. biggrin_o.gif

Hi, great looking addon packs, i only miss the french Marine Infantry, i found some "bugs"; between the Renault P4 internal wheels face and the wheels draw there's a small separation of like one pixel; and some action menu names still in french instead in good english, like in the desert Le Clerck. And... again... ; ain't like very much the weapons sounds, and that P50 or whatever have too much recoil for a 9 Para pistol. Could i take (crediting) the Famas single shot sound if some day i decide to do some silenced pistol? i know that the Famas is made by Giat... but... it sounds too low even for a french AR, our cetme don't had a very powerfull sound... but damn, it sounded as if you get shot with one it'll hurt you... . But anyways, this is one of the best addon packs/mod for the OFP and even being addons from my "dear" neightbours from the North East, i don't know why ofp.info don't added it to the current poll that they've going on. It's a great ammount of addons. Let's C ya

Their mission page must be down, can't download any of the missions. confused_o.gif

GD Mast

Quote[/b] ]Try clicking on

Thanks...damn I'm blind. I was trying both mirrors.

GD Mast

Does anyone know if there's a CTI mission with Frenchpoint stuff?

Any one tried converting the unit's to have french voices with this addon French voice pbo  (it's about the 11'th down in the topic)You could then play with this mod and have a authentic french feel to the game!

Absolutly one of the best around ! Wonderful work guys and keep'm coming notworthy.gif

Hope you will port your wonderful work over to ArmA when the time comes smile_o.gif

Any one tried converting the unit's to have french voices with this addon French voice pbo  (it's about the 11'th down in the topic)You could then play with this mod and have a authentic french feel to the game!

I've had that sound file in my Frenchpoint mod folder for ages and it adds so much more to these already fantastic addons. I'm just hopeing the frenchpoint guys are planning something for ArmA as these units will look even better, if that's at all possible. Yes i'm a big fan and i'm a Brit  crazy_o.gif