Sign in to follow this  
smiley nick

Community Racing Team

are you using hotmail or msn ?

it dont like them i found, i used the e-mail from my isp and it worked right away. someone else used yahoo and that worked too.

I used my hotmail and it worked fine, hmmmm. I'm glad soo many people are getting into this, makes it enjoyable having big races.

Last nights 50 lap GTR race was good, i was way off the pack after spinning on the first corner but it was enjoyable none the less.

Well done to Sentinel and Noccy who had a close race up until the end with Sent just beating Noccy.

I used my hotmail and it worked fine, hmmmm. I'm glad soo many people are getting into this, makes it enjoyable having big races.

Last nights 50 lap GTR race was good, i was way off the pack after spinning on the first corner but it was enjoyable none the less.

Well done to Sentinel and Noccy who had a close race up until the end with Sent just beating Noccy.

Yeah was a good race.. cudos to Noccy and Senti for a hard fought battle for first.

I think everyone had fun smile_o.gif

are you using hotmail or msn ?

it dont like them i found, i used the e-mail from my isp and it worked right away. someone else used yahoo and that worked too.

Thanks! I got it done manually and now have a licence!  inlove.gif

There is a lot of servers up, which one are you guys on and is there a PW?

We normally use the E-Racing one, details posted earlier on this thread.

Server isn't up until weekday evenings and weekends.

Hmm... no one online on E-Racing server this weekend.... bummer.

If anyone drops around I'll be hanging out in the pitrowclub chat room on the website while making some practice laps. I'll even host a race if need be.

@Trevor: Had a blast... hope to see you online more w/ S2

@Rho and every1 else:

Awesome. I'm going to have to check out your server more often. You really inspired me to practice more.... just a quick note: My wife now hates all of you.

@Trevor: Had a blast... hope to see you online more w/ S2

@Rho and every1 else:

Awesome. I'm going to have to check out your server more often. You really inspired me to practice more.... just a quick note: My wife now hates all of you.

hehe so did the wall of my house  confused_o.gif

good racing though, very agressive, lots of rubbing between the cars  smile_o.gif

whats that website for the s2 competition?

CrashDome , Your website seems to be incompatible with Firefox.

I tried registering but firefox gives an error when i click "register"

With IE everything works fine, but mabe u could look into this as many people use FF these days. firefoxlover.gif

With IE everything works fine, but mabe u could look into this as many people use FF these days. firefoxlover.gif

Weird cause it's working with ff here :/

Thanks for the good racing Espectro and TrevorOfCrete. I was in absolute stitches at some points there....espectroo, ive never seen someone so good at rolling a car biggrin_o.gif

Shame about you getting kicked off, i thought the reaction you got was completely unacceptable, especially with the verbal insults you recieved. I have lodged a complaint with Rhodite (the guy running the servers), i suggest you PM him and do the same. It would be nice if us lesser drivers were shown some tolerance rather than being told we're "fucking idiots" and kicked off the server

confused_o.gif

Nah, I just won't race when ignorant persons like 'Fr|Smiley' is playing.

Hi noccie,

You might want to check your install. FF works A-OK! Tested me-self...

FLASHPOINT RACING FORUM

Just to let you all know, flashpoint racing now has a fully operation forum, with a semi finished website to follow shortley.

Please all register and we can start collecting a database of infomation, teams, discussions, setups and anything else that might crop up.

Smiley

Flashpoint - Racing Forum

Ok ,firefox works when i disable my scriptblocker..else i get an error saying that the protocol (dnn) isnt associated with any program.

Maybe it's a good idea to post about your competition on the LFS main forums Crashdome. A free license should attrack lots of interest and give your site lots of extra traffic. (unless u want to hold this comp for ofp fans only?)

And I hope to see u on the E-racing S2 server someday Espectro ,so u will see we all race for fun and noone gets flamed for (alledgedly) causing a crash. As i can testify, having caused quite a few crashes myself tounge2.gif

Ya know.. I bet I would get a ton of traffic... but really I wanted to keep the contest as something to benefit us OFPers... I don't care if it is only 6 people or so... it will be fun anyways smile_o.gif

After the contest I'll advert the site a bit more publicly.

On another note, I've added real pics to the gallery and I will have some LFS tools added soon.

Could I ask some of the E-Racing guys (or whomever) to post a few setups? That is the one thing I lack considerably.

Feel free to add your own screenshots/skins/etc too... there is NO RESTRICTION.

Also - in case any existing signees have noticed, you can add your Team name and Driver Name (used in LFS) to your account profile. By doing this, it allows me to pull LFS data and attach it to your account for future use (Statistics etc..).

Also Also... I do have forums on the site.. questions need not be posted here necessarily smile_o.gif

Can I make it so I belong to a team? Is there a team I need to join that is already registered?

Just go to your profile...

Login to pitrowclub website..

In upper right corner is your account name - click this

Choose "Manage Profile" from menu that goes across top of your details.

You will find the Team and Driver fields in middle somewhere

once again... perfect place for these questions? --> pitrowclub forums! smile_o.gif

I like this game too, but impossible to play, played demo and there are alot of noobs that spoil the fun of racing...... crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

I like this game too, but impossible to play, played demo and there are alot of noobs that spoil the fun of racing......  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

I've found that there are two main types of players:

Those that like to mess around and have fun crashing etc and those that take this game very seriously and get very pissed off if someone accidentally nocks them off course!

To me it's just a game and I like to enjoy it w/o taking it too damn seriously!  tounge2.gif

I like this game too, but impossible to play, played demo and there are alot of noobs that spoil the fun of racing......  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

I've found that there are two main types of players:

Those that like to mess around and have fun crashing etc and those that take this game very seriously and get very pissed off if someone accidentally nocks them off course!

To me it's just a game and I like to enjoy it w/o taking it too damn seriously!  tounge2.gif

it is frustrating however when you are on a hot lap and at the last corner somone cuts you up banghead.gif . but rammers make me sick banghead.gif . lol, i like fair racing, dont mind accidental knocks or spins from agressice raing. all good fun.