Sign in to follow this  
smiley nick

Community Racing Team

Damn, got kicked off the server... Some idot called Smiley (ironic, ey?) didn't think I respected the blue flag when he bumped into me (halfway in the grass)....

Gah, some people just take games a bit to seriously... icon_rolleyes.gif

Can't find you guys anywhere on the demo servers. Maybe I need to buy the S2 license also!  huh.gif

Thanks for the good racing Espectro and TrevorOfCrete. I was in absolute stitches at some points there....espectroo, ive never seen someone so good at rolling a car  biggrin_o.gif

Shame about you getting kicked off, i thought the reaction you got was completely unacceptable, especially with the verbal insults you recieved. I have lodged a complaint with Rhodite (the guy running the servers), i suggest you PM him and do the same. It would be nice if us lesser drivers were shown some tolerance rather than being told we're "fucking idiots" and kicked off the server

confused_o.gif

I just got out from the demo-server

Theres stilll people on it... its called E-Racing Demo Server or something similar

Hmm, Maybe I got a different demo version! It's LFS S2 Alpha 0.5P. Is there another version? I've had it about 2 years now! There are currently only 13 severs on there at present and I can't find that one you mention.

Yeah, would be a different version. Try upgrading mate, well worth it i must say.

Yea, it's called U not P smile_o.gif

The demo version I've got now is LFS S2 Alpha_S. Is this one not the same as yours then?

The latest build is the U version, there is no single "demo" download now, its part of the full version, however you need to buy a license to unlock the full version "S2".

Download page is here Clicky

You want to get the 138mb link, and then you should be able to play on all the demo servers.

Hope that helps

Nick

anybody racing today ? i got a spare couple of hours. when and where pls pm. hopefully crashdomes site be up soon and we can do this there smile_o.gif.

pitrowClub.com

It was a long and exhuasting three days, but the website is at a pretty good start. So what do you guys think? Good idea? or no?

At about 5pm GMT, I will begin taking registrations for a Demo Race Tournament (probably about 3 short races) the winner of which will win a Full S2 License!!

In order to register for the race, you must be registered on the site. Rhodite has generously agreed to donate time with his server to host the races. The races will most likely occur the weekend of the 7th and 8th - but this is not set in stone.

I hope this website is useful and gathers many members from many different Teams to come and discuss racing and to announce race events. There are many features on this site:

[*]Custom Race Event Page for Displaying Races and Server Info

[*]Embedded Chat Room for meeting for Quick Races (Public/Anonymous Users Allowed)

[*]Skin and Setup Garage to Upload and Download Files (Downloads are Public)

[*]Photo Galleries for Displaying those awesome Screen Shots

[*]Forums for Discussing those ever Important Details.

[*]In the future we will be adding many features such as Live Race Tracking and more Download areas.

Hope you decide to visit often. Tell your friends - people you bump into on the street - send a few emails...

I hope this means I can also finally get in a race or two!

-CrashDome

Deano and Espectro, E-racing will hold a 35Lap GTR race on fern gold this evening. Everyone is welcome to join in, as long as they can behave like an adult and race cleanly smile_o.gif

Warmup starts at 20.00GMT and the actual race starts at 21.00GMT

I recorded the first 7 laps of yesterday's tune-up race to give u an idea of the fun we had.

http://noccy.piraatti.info/GTR's@Fern.wmv (48Mb ,8minutes)

Deano and Espectro, E-racing will hold a 35Lap GTR race on fern gold this evening. Everyone is welcome to join in, as long as they can behave like an adult and race cleanly smile_o.gif

Warmup starts at 20.00GMT and the actual race starts at 21.00GMT

I recorded the first 7 laps of yesterday's tune-up race to give u an idea of the fun we had.

Nice footage mate! biggrin_o.gif

Is E-Racing the only server you all are using or is there another?

I'll try to join you guys soon.

Well... if you have S2 you can still win a FREE one by racing for it (for friend/family/etc) or perhaps you don't have one yet...

Either way: CONTEST

I've also added a feedback page and I am working on getting a "Tools" download page up.

Haha excellent vid!. I think I held on pretty good for the first few laps, but my car became very unstable after a few laps (either the tires or suspension got borked). About 8 laps into the race I couldn't even put down half decent times anymore because the rear would just break out at the slightest turn. sad_o.gif

Was a great race though. Unfortunatly I couldn't make it to the real race this night, as I had to babysit my nephews crazy_o.gif (I probably wouldn't have lasted long anyway, heh)

I'll be purchasing an S2 licence just as soon as I can get them to register my account.  sad_o.gif  Did any of you guys have trouble getting registered? I cannot get the automated form to send me an email confirmation to procede!  ... It's like walking into a store with cash in your hand but there is no one there to serve you!  whistle.gif