Sign in to follow this  
smiley nick

Community Racing Team

aye short but sweet for me tonight had to dash < smile_o.gif off. but managed to get a 1.38.67 lap today pretty chuffed after last nights disaster. those xfr gt or whatever are real wheel spinners ,cant go 100 yards in them. i am gonna try the s2 version tomorrow gotta see if this new skin makes me go faster lol.

Finally bought an S2 licence myself last night biggrin_o.gif

Some good races tonight, though I seem to becoming an expert in roofing the hot-hatch in the chicanes crazy_o.gif

thanks for the game this afternoon guys. i cant remember the name of who sent me the setups... i can go 1sec faster now after some practising. got the 1.41 now many times.

still, i just cant figure why i lost connection in most of the servers...1st i thought it was kids kicking me, but now i realized there's a problem with something that escapes me...

i tryed to ctr+t, but still lose conection...i'm running lfs_s2_alpha_u folder, havent used the s and t patches...is that the reason?

hope someone can figure this out for me.

cya soon

It was good seeing a ful demoserver again , 2nd day in a row.

Pity i had to go afk often to assure the household peace, but i saw u guys had some clean and close racing. smile_o.gif

Blackjack , im not sure why u kept losing connection.

U should try pressing shift-F8 while on a server and see what the network debug says ,then post it on the LFS technical help forums.

Also check your latencybars as that should tell u if its u lagging or if its down to other players ( http://manual.liveforspeed.net/wiki/Display#Latency.2FLag_bars )

Maybe u are using wireless or your ISP has a faulty switch somewhere, as normally u should be able to play smoothly as long as your ping isnt above 300 (even on dial-up).

And check with pingplotter if your line has packetloss or high latencies and if that is the case try contacting your ISP (or if u have wireless try connecting through a cable) because LFS isnt too tolerant of lost packages

Will we play tonight as well? If so, im in!

I haven't got full version yet, though - since I have to use net-banking to authorize my visa... ARGGHHH

Ordered netbanking today, my codes should arrive tomorrow... Then I'll full-version pass ya tounge2.gif

Btw... How do I get those BI skins... Or would some1 be so kind to teach me how to create my own armedassault.eu skin!!! That would be awesome! Or even better... Some1 made one for me biggrin_o.gif - Free advertisement-button on the site available for the person makest the coolest skin... biggrin_o.gif

For those of you that are interested

Tonite I have put up 2 demo servers.

E-Racing demo server

E-Racing Demo server #2

password for both = zeus

Great fun lads, finally getting down the times now on there, had some pritty insane races this evening, damn Sole and his bloody fast speeds.  tounge2.gif

And aye carl, i tried 2 races so wasn't complete noobish tounge2.gif Dave on the other hand, is still the same nener.gif

haha nice vid

had some good races tongiht! finally beat the 1:40 time with a 1:38 biggrin_o.gif

also is there any way i can buy S2 with paypal?

Hey guys,

I just want to announce some new information.

I am almost finished with a community site we can use to post race events and talk and share stuff. I figure it will be a good place to consolidate info among us rather than letting this thread pile up.

Website launch will be Friday.

It will feature:

[*]User Accounts that have Team name and Driver Name as attributes

[*]Ability to post publicly about future Race Events complete with all info (cars/track/etc..)

[*]Skin Repository

[*]Car Setup Repository

[*]Forums

[*]Online Chat room to meet others for a quick race

[*]Public Photo Galleries

Possible Future Addons:

[*]Real-time race tracking via InSim

[*]Display Driver Stats from LFSworld in your profile

The domain name will be announced tomorrow.

As part of the launch, registered members of the site can register for a special Demo race-off where the winner will win an S2 voucher courtesy of the website. So if you don't have S2 yet or know a friend who wants one... you can race for it.

Details on Friday (watch this thread).

I will be looking for help in the form of moderators and news hounds. You can inquire on the website once you register.

-CrashDome

[EDIT]Oh and if you have a "Team Site" you want me to show a link for, PM me... thanks..[/EDIT]

Hey hey!

I just saw this thread and I used to play LFS something like a year ago.

Do you guys play the demo or the full game? What time are you guys usually racing (as in, is it best suited for europeans or americans)?

Hey hey!

Do you guys play the demo or the full game? What time are you guys usually racing (as in, is it best suited for europeans or americans)?

I play both demo and S2 smile_o.gif and its best suited to all I think as long as one timezone stays up at night lol (correct me if im wrong) banghead.gif

Hey hey!

I think the bulk of us are Europeans

but that wont prevent States Side players from joining in during the weekends biggrin_o.gif

managed a 1.39 time last night practicing, well pleased. Good races Trevor and Blackjack smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]managed a 1.39 time last night practicing, well pleased. Good races Trevor and Blackjack

i had a great time with u and trevor last night. i finally could play without losing connection.

funny that i retried (at late night) to play in a random 10player server, and i got disco again after 2 or 3min...i did all the sugestions u mentioned here, and watch the bars up and down, like they should be.

finally last night i droped the barrier of 1:40!! i made a 1:39:54 in a far from clean lap. that means i can get the 1:38 for sure with this car set. maybe is time for me to go singleplayer and try to (re)set my ride...

i think is somehow related to players geting in and out all the time...

hope to play u guys again soon!!

damn Sole and his bloody fast speeds. tounge2.gif

I'm not fast, I'm just less slow than you tounge2.gif

Noccy is the fast one crazy_o.gif