Sign in to follow this  

Winter islands

Im currently looking for a good winter island.

Would prefer if it was not Nogojev (I think it is) the one that also comes with loads of units too.

Ive tried CJE winter nogova however when i load up ofp and go to the island it isnt there.

Tried quiting and reloading ofp and re downloading.

However i can see other islands.

Yes the addon is in my addons folder.

But anyway is there any other winter islands out there (Preferably a Nogova or a large island like nogova sized with lots of towns)

Cheers.

Try Kodiak Winter, or Kodiak 2 Winter if your PC can handle it.

Hey mate try looking at all the other addon site's i'm sure you will find what you want! P.s with a topic like this ,now i know how you have amassed such a post count wink_o.gif So i will do likewise and post a silly answer(just so as i get my post count higher) tounge2.gif Thank's for giving me the oppotunity wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hey mate try looking at all the other addon site's i'm sure you will find what you want! P.s with a topic like this ,now i know how you have amassed such a post count So i will do likewise and post a silly answer(just so as i get my post count higher) Thank's for giving me the oppotunity

Well actually i make very few of these threads but meh.

Well ive taken a look at Maldevic (sp?) from FDF its very nice but required FDF but anyway ive looked at Kodiak 2 and its very nice shall prboaly use that.

Cheers.

Well actually i make very few of these threads but meh.

456820,i don't use winter island's so i can't recomend one! Hope you find what you are looking wink_o.gif P.s what does "meh" mean?

It's the text/internet equivalent of shrugging ones shoulders, as if to say 'whatever'. As for winter Islands, I second the votes for the Kodiak and FDF Islands.

Winter Nogojev by Kegetys (I think, might be wrong) is pretty awesome. Its a winter version of Kolgujev, using the snow textures from Nogova's mountains, as well as some custom textures and edited objects (including snow covered houses etc.)

An oldy but certainly a goody.

have you checked out the good old winter Everon? it's awesome for being so old

Yes i agreethat's a good "old one"

Quote[/b] ]P.s what does "meh" mean?

I dunno  biggrin_o.gif

You don't know! That's a shame! Edit = hope you have good luck and find what you are searching for! Wow this is the fourth post i have had out of this thread thank's tounge2.gif please reply to me!

Quote[/b] ]P.s what does "meh" mean?

I dunno biggrin_o.gif

It's the text/internet equivalent of shrugging ones shoulders, as if to say 'whatever'.

Winter Nogova by CJE

Wnogovas.jpg