.kju

WarGames League v.5.1 (WGL 5.1) Full Release

Very nice update. Glad to see the arm-shake and recoil values were tweaked ... much better gameplay in my opinion.

I haven't gotten through all the changes yet but I did notice the old sights from the M4A1SD and M4A1+M203 (these are particularly fugly) were left in. I mentioned them before and you guys said you forgot to change them ... just wanted to let you know again as I REALLY prefer the new(er) M16A2 sights based off (I think) Earl's sight.

Thanks again, good work!

I've worked on WGL from WGL 2 wayyyy back in the day. The lastest core crew has done tremendous work and andvancement. I have always loved WGL (I know I am a bit biased), but 5.1 simpy rocks!

I highly recommend you get all of it - hell - even reinstall your OFP and patch it up - it is worth it. With ArmA just around the corner (more or less), you will need to sharpen your skills. smile_o.gif

Hi WGL-Team smile_o.gif

Thanks for the excellent work. notworthy.gif

I hope that the whole expenditure is operated also under ArmA. wink_o.gif

by

silola

thanks for the tip bdfy - i'll look into it smile_o.gif

thanks Serial Killer thumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ] I did notice the old sights from the M4A1SD and M4A1+M203 (these are particularly fugly) were left in

banghead.gif

will be fixed in 5.1.1

Downloading RIGHT NOW ...

A Page with direct Links to all "possible" needed Files would be fine.

Link to Forumlike Pages to search for Files is not so fine for me.

I downloaded WGL5 a time ago and now a do not know what files are updatet ...

hi MCPXXL smile_o.gif

Downloads Section

basically new for WGL 5.1 are the core itself and "Ryan model config addon package".

for SFP or BWMOD model configs you have to download their addons yourself like described in the corresponding forum threads.

the rest is the same (for now) smile_o.gif

Very nice work.

All wgl-model options seems to work (like wgl with DMA Army or Navy). When trying to use the "@WGL_Ryan"-option, no model-changes appears. Activating the DMA-Army models, everything works fine. Anything else I forgotten to change?

Rgds

Marc help.gif

hi marcomio  smile_o.gif

only three steps to take care of:

1) Download @WGL_Ryan

2) Extract @WGL_Ryan to your ofp folder, that it looks like i.e.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">D:\Games\OperationFlashpoint\@WGL_Ryan

@WGL_Ryan has to have an addons folder with 16 files in there.

3) open @wgl5\bin\models_base.hpp

changes to this

Quote[/b] ]//#define CUSTOM_MODELS

//#define DMA_ARMY_MODELS

//#define DMA_NAVAL_MODELS

//#define BWMOD_MODELS

//#define SFP_MODELS

#define RYAN_MODELS

//#define BIS_MODELS

//#define WGL5_MODELS

Quote[/b] ]Nice job on the new tow smoke... looks very cool going down range. Didnt think the tow made that much smoke but still looks way cool.... keep it up

Thanks! yay.gif

I think you're right and maybe tow's smoke it's a little bit thickier compared to real life, with the next patch I think I will further tweak it wink_o.gif

Love the update..the new animations add so much..being able to fire and move makes urban combat, and full out bayonnet charges so much more fun!

Our server is up running WGL 5.1 and we are rocking and rolling. (Litterally in the animations case.)

Thanks again!

map fixed. Redownload it here

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you!!!!!!!!!! FRIEND!

THX A LOT FOR GIVING A FIX TO THESE MISSIONS!!!! THX THX THX! yay.gifyay.gif

I wil love you forever........nah just kidding, lol biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

And thank you again!

FANDABBY DOSSEY!!!! biggrin_o.gif

I absolutely love this inlove.gif . Congratulations on a superp and realistic mod. Thankyou so much for your dedications and hard work. thumbs-up.gif

A quick question: You have a UAV in one of the test missions (wg_test_air_r.Intro) and I was wondering if it was useable? I tried climbing in and flying around but alas it just bounced around and crashed. I've tried to find it in the editor, but I can't seem to find it anywhere other than in it's 'empty' form in the above mentioned test mission. Could you give us all a clue to it's function and where-abouts in the editor we could find it. It would be much appreciated.

Congrat's again  thumbs-up.gif

FANDABBY DOSSEY!!!! biggrin_o.gif

I absolutely love this inlove.gif . Congratulations on a superp and realistic mod. Thankyou so much for your dedications and hard work. thumbs-up.gif

A quick question: You have a UAV in one of the test missions (wg_test_air_r.Intro) and I was wondering if it was useable? I tried climbing in and flying around but alas it just bounced around and crashed. I've tried to find it in the editor, but I can't seem to find it anywhere other than in it's 'empty' form in the above mentioned test mission. Could you give us all a clue to it's function and where-abouts in the editor we could find it. It would be much appreciated.

Congrat's again  thumbs-up.gif

Last I heard the UAV was not functional. The I use is the Dragon Warrior. Its an old mod but works well.

Guys this mod has really come a long ways. Great job on this version. Now what we need it the ability to add weight to infantry. For instance the more gear they carry the slower they go. Then get the stretcher system working and you have it made. notworthy.gif

I hope this not too OT but:Can I play the original BIS campaigns with WGL(and its features) or do I have to modify something(as there is an Island replacement on the WGL site that seems to be used by most user made missions)?

Thanks in advance :]

Superb new work WGL team icon14.gif

So much have been improved since 5.0 that i have not been able to see everything yet .

downloaded in 15 hours and i'm playing it non-stop!

Congratulations to the king of gritty realism!

Simply superb!

@f6/43xYrbb: check our forum for campaign conversions smile_o.gif

SOrry to ask this...since no one else has I presume its a dumb question but....

Do I put the islandpack, samak and usmc gaia in the @wgl5 folder in my main ofp folder or do they go directly into the ofp folder istelf?

Do I put the islandpack, samak and usmc gaia in the @wgl5 folder in my main ofp folder or do they go directly into the ofp folder istelf?

It depends what you want:

-If you put the files in your main OFP addons folder those islands will come up with every mod, and vanilla OFP. Basically everytime you boot up Flashpoint, those islands will be available to play.

-If you put the files in the WGL addons folder, then those islands will come up to play on only when you boot WGL. If you choose this then if you boot vanilla OFP or a different mod, those islands will not come up in the mission editor, or be available to play on.

Silly question and a little late at this point, but since Samak Hills and Gaia are your islands, why not just make them part of the WGL islandpack? tounge2.gif There are a ton of islands in the pack and surely 2 more wouldn't make that much difference.

Anyway, great job on the release. Tons of stuff in a short period of time.

inlove.gif

Great job and excellant improves from wgl 5.0. This mods make many others games useless like GRAW. Thank tou. notworthy.gif