Sign in to follow this  
Carlen

We need more planes?

OFP has alot of fightersplanes, alot of Cround atackplanes, a few bombers, and no sortace of choppers. And this is creat.

But...

I think OFP needs more military "Non-combat" planes. Or more planes used in more then the above rule.

I think we need planes like AWACS, Orions, Prowlers, Hawkeys and U2. I wouldn't mind having a blackbird either.

I think I remeber something about seening screens of both the U2 and the prowler on ofp.info but then nothing happened. Where did they go?

Yes I know that planes like this would have very little to do ecept beeing nice to look at. But thats the point. I would love to make mission or vidio to a campain where you see a Orion flying "low" over the water in searh of the russian "boomer"

No I know that the best way to get the addons you want is to simply create them your self, and I would love to do that. But I know absolutly nothing about making addons and I have no tools for doing it.

And to be 100% honset with you guys, If I try to make an addons you would proberbly see Armed Assult 3 before you see it.

But if I could get alittle (read alot of) help. I'll give it a try.

Greets

Carl

And to be 100% honset with you guys, If I try to make an addons you would proberbly see Armed Assult 3 before you see it.

you better get learning then tounge2.gif or it will be Game4 rofl.gif

i have the U2 on my harddrive, but its not mine to release and it was the earlyer version of the ToW U2.. and im sure theres a small AWACS been released somewhere on ofp.info so theres a start.

Well, on OFP.info you can find AWACS (oldie' - 2002) and very interesting An-72 Coaler created by Footmunch. This should do the trick wink_o.gif

Well there's an E-2 (that's Hawkeye isn't it) in OFP, downloaded it a long time ago... might've been in Italian colours though. Can't remember the author, though. confused_o.gif

Well there's an E-2 (that's Hawkeye isn't it) in OFP, downloaded it a long time ago... might've been in Italian colours though. Can't remember the author, though. confused_o.gif

i guess you talk about the G8-Mod, here is their dowload page with the E-2 or E-3 something...

http://ofp.info/G8/

edit:

here is the corrected download link http://ofp.gamepark.cz/G8/Files/air/ITA_AWC_R_V1.zip

Good luck Carl thumbs-up.gif

I so much would like a PBY Catalina, but without turrets ...its only transport

I so much would like a PBY Catalina, but without turrets ...its only transport

Just checking...

You did see the SFP mod aircraft??? huh.gif

SFP mod aircraft? I don't believe so.

Col Klink has a PBY I seen many moons ago

Thats not a mini AWAC's it a E-2C Hawkeye.

If I recall correctly Mr. Footmunch released a Ea-6B Prowler ( which by the way it is very much so a combat aircraft ).

I had worked on a Ea-6B a long time ago... you can see a screenshot here:

Ea6bpicone.jpg

Lost the .p3d a long time ago...

there was a KC-130 in the works i believe.

an RC-135 would be very usefull for missions too

there was a KC-130 in the works i believe.

Hawk's first release of the C-130 had an aircraft refuelling script...

c130refuelcbq3.jpg

wink_o.gif

What I'd like to see released is an AN-2 Colt... I thought I'd seen some images of an ingame Colt somewhere but I don't remember who did it... confused_o.gif

I would like to ask if someone would like to do and release an An-2 Colt, several mods like novogan army made one but never released... sad_o.gif

Yeah, I second that... now I know where I saw the AN-2...

an21.jpg

an22.jpg

And those were from 2004... sad_o.gif

Somebody please set those birds free into the wild of public life!

Edit: Pix from ofp.info.

Any chance you could finish it still for OFP, Shinkansen? Or give the Nogovan Army guys a prod to share and release theirs... That would be awesome because this plane has OFP written all over it! thumbs-up.gif

I have no idea about cockpit and interiors for this plane, but everything else can be finished...

But the other An-2 you showed pictures is looking really good, any chance to contact someone who made that addon?

I don't know who the author of the addon is but the pictures seemed to have been given to ofp.info by Supah... huh.gif

BUZZARD @ Sep. 19 2006,17:46)]I don't know who the author of the addon is but the pictures seemed to have been given to ofp.info by Supah... huh.gif

The model was either done by Sole or FW200. You have to read back into the NAFP topic for that.