Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

College

Daniel @ Sep. 13 2006,23:04)]
Why not pick something that will let you actually make money confused_o.gif

I did that when I was young. That's why I'm back in school at age 27, studying something that I actually find interesting, instead of making money doing something I really don't give a shit about.

I've got the scary feeling I've just read my future. crazy_o.gif

pople making wrong decisions is a common problem and should be band.gif

for me... I think I haven't gone the wrong path now that I got to study something I've been dreaming of the past 8 - 9 years wink_o.gif

I'm at Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada in their Information Technology Management program.

My courses this year are:

- Effective Communication in Management (bird course)

- Consulting to Management

- Philosophy of Science and Religion

- Project Management of IT

- IT and Strategic Management

It's my last year, and I can't wait to get out!! This will make 5 years of school for me. Before this I went to college for 'Computer Systems Technology' and graduated with a Network Security specialization.

I can't wait to get out and work. biggrin_o.gif

Abs

My courses (modules) this year:

Informatics 2A: Processing Natural and Formal Languages

Informatics 2B: Algorithms, Data Structures and Learning

Informatics 2C: Computer Systems & Software Engineering

Mathematics for Informatics 3 & 4

Plus Logic as my outside course.

i start learning economics and logistics in october lets see if that will give me some $$$$$$$$$

sfc.itzhak

i start learning economics and logistics in october lets see if that will give me some $$$$$$$$$

sfc.itzhak

I have a friend who's doing Transport and Logistics. Sounded pretty interesting to me, however a big part of logistics is puzzeling, that's not really my thing.

my major is economics and it has a touch of logistics..

its pretty intresting to learn... its 3 years but i want summer scholl so it will be 2 years only.. smile_o.gif

sfc.itzhak

I am about to complete two assicate degrees. Taking chemistry, finance, and history this semester.

I am at first year of college too.

Taking Applied Languages (former Applied Foreign Languages), a 3 years course and a bit renewed now with the that new Bologna Process.

Here is the old study planning - Here -

However I am training a lot too to join Portuguese Navy's Fuzileiros (Marines) next year.

thumbs-up.gif

Finishing the abitur smile_o.gif (Highest German school degree before university)

Main subjects are maths, physics, German and history in english

I'm having the following classes plus my project:

Logic Digital Circuits

Electric Circuit Theory

Math

Anatomy and Physiology

Medical Messuring Technique

Hopefully I will be a Health-Science Engineer in 4 years from now (Just started my second year).

My courses:

- Aerodynamics

- Sensors and Controls

- Numerical Methods for Engineers

- Structural Mechanics

Studying aerospace engineering with 2 years left, including this year, hopefully.

im studying how to take over from bill gates $$$ÅÅÅ€€€

My courses:

- Aerodynamics

- Sensors and Controls

- Numerical Methods for Engineers

- Structural Mechanics

Studying aerospace engineering with 2 years left, including this year, hopefully.

Im doing 2nd year of Aerospace engineering in holland, my subjects now are:

- 3D aerodynamics

- Structural Analysis and aircraft design

- Differential Equations

- Spacecraft Attitude ditermination

- Material science and engineering

- Thermodynamics and compressible aerodynamics

- Airplane performance

- Vibrations of aerospace structures

- Probability and observation theory

- Earth observation

Thats about it for this year

At the same time work two jobs, one as a 3D engineer for a 3D laser scanning company and part time as a bartender at a brittish pub xmas_o.gif

I'm still in High School right now (last year), but after I get out I'm going to pursue an aviation degree, going to John D. Odegard School of Aerospace Sciences a branch at the University of North Dakota. (I will become a Pilot)

I'm also planning to something Computer Science related on the side. Not sure on that yet. Main goal is Aerospace.

thumbs-up.gif

My 4th (and final) year studying French and German. Just got back from spending a year in Germany (Regensburg) and had an awesome time. Not looking forward to graduating and beginning 'real' life.

Can someone from England tell me this...

When a study needs this:

"A-levels - minimum of two As and a B."

Does this mean that you need...at least 2 As and one B (or what is equal to that in another country)? And what is "A-levels?

2nd year at the United States Air Force Academy. Was going to major in Comp Sci but changed to Soc Sci and now changing to Management tounge2.gif

Since I am now a part-time student I have started taking more online classes. The main drawback is that I will miss this semester's "Lechery Season".

Lechery Season is what a friend and I call the period of warm weather just before and just after winter. During this period, there are many groups of scantely clad young women walking about campus. I am engaged and now 30 years old... but I am a man. Can't deny the benefits of a good Lechery Season.

Since I am now a part-time student I have started taking more online classes. The main drawback is that I will miss this semester's "Lechery Season".

Lechery Season is what a friend and I call the period of warm weather just before and just after winter. During this period, there are many groups of scantely clad young women walking about campus. I am engaged and now 30 years old... but I am a man. Can't deny the benefits of a good Lechery Season.

Lechery Season lasts a lot longer where I go to college. wink_o.gif

Can someone from England tell me this...

When a study needs this:

"A-levels - minimum of two As and a B."

Does this mean that you need...at least 2 As and one B (or what is equal to that in another country)? And what is "A-levels?

in a-levels u usually take only 3 subjects. That is the brittish high school system. So 2 A's and at least a B means excellence in your study.

Are you English, Garcia? Garcia is such a common name down here in Texas.

No I'm not english, neither am I american wink_o.gif Neither am I spanish...