Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

Umm, no. I already apologized that I was a bit ignorant on that subject, so I'd appreciate it if instead of posting useless remarks you could actually help me or anyone else on this board.   icon_rolleyes.gif

All you "hear" will be in English in the Morphicon release (apart from the speech in the intro/outro scenes)

All you "read" will be in German.

Including UI, Options, SP Campaign Briefings, Mission Briefings etc etc.

However, there is a post on this board that shows how to mod the required files (or most of them)

Umm, no. I already apologized that I was a bit ignorant on that subject, so I'd appreciate it if instead of posting useless remarks you could actually help me or anyone else on this board. icon_rolleyes.gif

Mate its exactly the same.

But he just said that the text was in German. Oh, I confused now. huh.gif

By the way, thanks for helping me. biggrin_o.gif

How close is Australian English to American English?

Thats a joke right?

Maybe everyone in australian arma speaks like Stewe Irwin. crazy_o.giftounge2.gif

Acording to info provided by LEM - polish distributor it looks like polish second release date 24.11.06 ( first 10.11.06) is going to be delayed once more banghead.gif Good job LEM ! yay.gif

What annoys me about this whole purchase mess. a global community like the loyal BIS  fans are having the clock turned back ten years, and old fashioned barriers are being reintroduced.

Over the years with OFP, I purchased over half a dozen copies, a couple for LAN games at home, and presents for youngsters who enjoyed playing the game.

I have no doubt as a paying customer I will do the same again with ArmA, and everyone in the disrtibution chain will get a bite of the cherry.

How about BIS settiing up something for the hard core customers, I would rather pay money for a subscription to a genuine elite customer service than the Gimmicks of a special edition

Ok, what about Slovakia? I know I can buy ArmA in Czech.. but in Slovakia too? It would be much easier to get my friend to Slovakia than Czech so he could buy me one copy smile_o.gif

I need to be sure if it's possible already?

any dates for multiplayable demo? never seen before retail is published before demo...

There has been no news of one, I think it'll be a little while yet. sad_o.gif

Well, I've preordered ArmA at play.com, mid february I have to wait until! sad_o.gif

There has been no news of one, I think it'll be a little while yet. sad_o.gif

Well, I've preordered ArmA at play.com, mid february I have to wait until! sad_o.gif

mid february.. you hope? It will be delayed 18 times and then once more....

I had perfectly good plan to order it from Poland but now, as it is delayed yet again, it will only fuel piracy....

And I cannot agree more - first time ever a demo comes AFTER the game is released. Gives me bad feelings - is there something to hide? Reviews so far are less then good.

first time ever a demo comes AFTER the game is released.

I'm sorry but that's nonsense, would be quite easy to list games which had a demo following the initial release, Gothic3 for a very recent example, the fact is that the demo will be prior to the EU/UK release which is a much larger release than the "Eastern" version so different logic applies.

I had perfectly good plan to order it from Poland but now, as it is delayed yet again, it will only fuel piracy....

No need for piracy. If you must have it asap then order it from czech. Or Germany in 2 weeks.

Quote[/b] ]And I cannot agree more - first time ever a demo comes AFTER the game is released. Gives me bad feelings - is there something to hide? Reviews so far are less then good.

Really?

gamers.at.jpg

Quote[/b] ]Gamers.at

will feature Armed Assault in their upcoming magazine release. At the moment we only know that Armed Assault scored 86% and received the Bullet Award!

...for example...not the only review.

The only bad one was this noobish review tisclai released around the 11th. that was done on a low spec PC and the guy who did that tried to run it on 10km view distance.

sorry guys, I am just panicking. I can't sleep, I have bad dreams, and now yet another delay in Poland.

I am back in order now, I am sure we will get perfect, bug free product with an only sligh delay....

Western Europe is a way bigger market than Eastern Europe, yet people there have to wait months.

Think of it as some sort of delay : )

I totally agree with Sharez.....BIS has gone back in time with this release. There is no way in the HOT place that this distribution nightmare should have ever happened. The way it looks right now....Outer Mongolia will ship before North America....so does that mean I should get on my trusty yak and ride to the nearest postal outlet in OM and hope my copy arrives.....I don't flippin think so. The last time I looked....we ARE in the 21st century....and there is this thing called the internet...and you CAN buy things online....but you SHOULD NOT have to buy the OUTER MONGOLIAN version just so you can play the game. Yup...I'm an unhappy camper..... banghead.gif.

maybe the reason for the lack of on-line distro is that it would not support the starforce? but that would mean that... never mind...

Yea, it's a really sad situation to see for BIS and the community.

Yea, it's a really sad situation to see for BIS and the community.

I agree along with most of the population... plz plz plz never let a poo poo like this happon again!!

wonder how many copys of the German Armed Assault will be on ebay, when 505 games publish it.. when ever that maybe? as theres still no website.

Not sure if there are issues here or not but Space Rangers 2 allows you to download the whole game as a demo (30 min limit). If ya like it then just buy the code from the company and play today.

They even give you 3 recodes in case your comp. crashes or you upgrade.

I like the way space rangers did it. (Its a cheaper game. 20 us, maybe cheap games don't need to worry as much)

Still I'm happy waiting - a few months won't hurt us and then PLAY TIME

These last few posts should be deleted.  Can't you people learn a little bit of patience?  The game will be out in a few months so calm down.  You should not talk about pirated software at all here it is in the forum rules.  So, chill out wait the two damn months and buy the game when it comes out...not so hard.

edit:there

A question for someone who knows: How long time will it take till there is an online download option for buying amra??

I sooo need this game!

Don't make me clean up this thread again for discussions about piracy. The forum rules are very clear.

@postal69 watch your language.