Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

hey,what about Estonia ?

when i'll be able to play ArmA?

As I've told several people from the Baltic States already, Akella will most likely publish it in your country, so you will get it on the same day as the Russkies... wink_o.gif

hey,what about Estonia ?

when i'll be able to play ArmA?

As I've told several people from the Baltic States already, Akella will most likely publish it in your country, so you will get it on the same day as the Russkies...  wink_o.gif

If thats indeed the case I just might have been given an extra reason to have a trip down south apart from cheap booze.. yay.gif

Does anyone know how to get a copy of the Czech copy. I live in the United Kingdom and just can find any websites to get it from. I dont understand Czech text so theres the other problem.

Hi

I live in Sweden and today i visited a computer game store and asked for the release date of AA. THe answer i got : What? I dont know this game and its not on the list of games that will be released in the future crazy_o.gifpistols.gif .

I thought that the guy didnt know so i went to the next closest game store and again i got the same answer: Not on the list.... banghead.gifgoodnight.gif .

SO i have a simple question

When is the game going to be released for Sweden?

I am 99.99% sure that Sweden was on the list of games covered by 505 Gamestreet.... Someone please correct me if I am wrong!

- dRb

I am 99.99% sure that Sweden was on the list of games covered by 505 Gamestreet.... Someone please correct me if I am wrong!

- dRb

Which means? huh.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Wich means that it's meant to be released in Sweden sometime around February 2007 smile_o.gif

Wich means that it's meant to be released in Sweden sometime around February 2007 smile_o.gif

wow_o.gifconfused_o.gifhuh.gif

Oh well what can I do ....

If you dont know already, then i may be considered to be bringing good news to people in the UK and maybe some elsewhere, I had a little chat with ODB-Mario about Amazon.de and asked him a few questions which i had no clue about finding, he started off by saying they dont deliver overseas. only books in this case, until i got him to look into it. He found out that they upgraded a while ago and now ship Software and the likes.  biggrin_o.gif

"<ODB_`Mazza`_Mario> Computer- und Videospiele sowie Software können nur in folgende Länder geliefert werden: Andorra, Belgien, Dänemark, Deutschland, Finnland, Frankreich, Gibraltar, Griechenland, Großbritannien, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Niederlande, Österreich, Schweden und die Schweiz.

<][THC][RaScal> i love the germans

For those that have preordered from Amazon.de already know that you get a nice confirmation email, not one saying we dont deliver to UK.

However i hope morphicon/amazon dont reject the offers, just for the sake of 505, which will sky rocket anyway.   huh.gif

*English help at Amazon.de*

Hope this helps answer some questions, an i hope its in the right thread  tounge2.gif

Big thanks to Mario  notworthy.gif

I just find it incredibly depressing that people in the Czech Republic are playing the game now. The English release been 4-6 months away is just a joke. I just wish now that BIS didnt find a publisher, so they had to release it online.

If you dont know already, then i may be considered to be bringing good news to people in the UK and maybe some elsewhere, I had a little chat with ODB-Mario about Amazon.de and asked him a few questions which i had no clue about finding, he started off by saying they dont deliver overseas. only books in this case, until i got him to look into it. He found out that they upgraded a while ago and now ship Software and the likes. biggrin_o.gif

"<ODB_`Mazza`_Mario> Computer- und Videospiele sowie Software können nur in folgende Länder geliefert werden: Andorra, Belgien, Dänemark, Deutschland, Finnland, Frankreich, Gibraltar, Griechenland, Großbritannien, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Niederlande, Österreich, Schweden und die Schweiz.

<][THC][RaScal> i love the germans

For those that have preordered from Amazon.de already know that you get a nice confirmation email, not one saying we dont deliver to UK.

However i hope morphicon/amazon dont reject the offers, just for the sake of 505, which will sky rocket anyway. huh.gif

*English help at Amazon.de*

Hope this helps answer some questions, an i hope its in the right thread tounge2.gif

Big thanks to Mario notworthy.gif

You can always go to a site that is run by a fan for the fans.

I'm not affliated with the site, other than I know the guy running it.

If you want you can check out <link removed>

Of course there are alternatives like Amazon or Ebay too.

<link removed>..... do it by ur own risk... wink_o.gif

Life is a risk tounge2.gif

But I have put mu money where my mouth is and Im looking forward to getting my copy soon smile_o.gif

Please do not link to 3rd party sites created by people to sell our game which have no means of verification.

To everyone who reads this, Id like to clarify two things:

1. Listen to what placebo says, we have agreed on that my site is not going to be discussed on this forums.

If you have any question, contact me via PM but do not post it openly.

2. Id like to quote myself from another thread at this point.

Quote[/b] ]The Bohemia Interactive Studios confine themselves from the trade. This does not mean that the trade is somehow illegal, rejected, disbanded or out of requests or whatever you may think.

The page where you can order Arma (which Im not allowed to mention here) still exists and is usuable for everyone.

It only is not allowed to be mentioned, recommenden or discussed on BIS forums. Means I am not to advertise it here and I will respect this.

Again BIS only confines themselves to assure their security, which should not be mistaken for an indicator that the trade is devaluated.

I find it very hard to believe that nobody from the Czech Republic has put this on Ebay. Is there an Ebay for for the Czech Republic or is it just Ebay.com for everybody in the world. I was hoping to have a czech copy here in the United Kingdom by the end of next week. But its like getting blood from a stone i cant find anywhere online that i can get it from.

I find it very hard to believe that nobody from the Czech Republic has put this on Ebay.

I guess this at least tells the rest of us how good it is.

Nobody is interested in selling his copies now.

biggrin_o.gif

I've just pre-ordered the german version and am looking forward to being awake for long night playing Arma (even if I won't understand anything in that language...).

JUST noticed

VBS2â„¢

release date Q2 2007

vbs2.com

For the military,not us,don't expect to be playing VBS2 anytime soon or anytime at all for that matter,besides..you better be ready to pop off a good $100+ if it ever does come out.

I find it very hard to believe that nobody from the Czech Republic has put this on Ebay.

I guess this at least tells the rest of us how good it is.

Nobody is interested in selling his copies now.

There was me thinking Ebay sold everything.

I saw it on ebay.com it was going for $92, that was the current bid.

Let's say, hyperthetically, that the US version had Starforce. If IB allowed us to buy and download it online, (legally mind you), would it still have Starforce?

I'd take it,with a few second thoughts yes but regardless,I'd take it.

current bid is $102.50,damn. I wonder if this person is out to get a lucky person the game or if their being a cheap shot and wanting to make some money off somebody desperation.

Well, it's not their fault the bid is so high. How would you release something on Ebay cheaply? Maybe a lot of people want it.