Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

Everybody except EB games is supposed to have it shipped on May 1st.

It is not even on BEST BUY website...in either new release or coming soon banghead.gif

Check PC games page @ best buy

Well clearly Best Buy sucks then tounge2.gif . Buy it somewhere else. I may not have any Best Buy stores where I live, but I have heard that they suck smile_o.gif

Ah well, there is two days left till US release will be launched, buy why there is still no word about next patch for current 1.05 ver. ? Which supposed to include content of US release ? What number it should be 1.06 or 1.07 ? Or there is somebody in BI who really thinks that game at 1.05 build may be considered as a final finished product ?

Ah well, there is two days left till US release will be launched, buy why there is still no word about next patch for current 1.05 ver. ? Which supposed to include content of US release ? What number it should be 1.06 or 1.07 ? Or there is somebody in BI who really thinks that game at 1.05 build may be considered as a final finished product ?

Actually there has been word about it. You just haven't looked for it. Look harder, like here!

Maddmatt Thanks, how i missed that link... Thats good, but there is no info about SP Campaign gameplay improvements, it's looks like there was some rumors on this matter, something like it was promised to add some changes in missions and intro/outro cutscenes to improve campaign quality expirience in US release, is that true ?

Maddmatt Thanks, how i missed that link... Thats good, but there is no info about SP Campaign gameplay improvements, it's looks like there was some rumors on this matter, something like it was promised to add some changes in missions and intro/outro cutscenes to improve campaign quality expirience in US release, is that true ?

On the US ArmA site, the second article from the top mentions new cutscenes. Here. I guess there will be more changes and fixes, the 1.05 patch changed things in the campaign so I guess more changes are planned.

The campaign will probably still not match the quality of the OFP ones. Still, 1.07 should bring some nice improvements to the game.

Maddmatt

Quote[/b] ]there will be more changes and fixes, the 1.05 patch changed things in the campaign so I guess more changes are planned.

Even this sounds great enough already, i can't wait it will be released...

One more question. On my disk with game besides drivers for ATI and Nvidia also presents drivers for Physics board. Does it means that game engine supports this kind of accelerators and game should run smoother on system equipped with this board ?

First off, welcome to the forum.  

Second, you might want to edit your post as discussing counterfit software (especially BIS's) is punished harshly by both the moderators and community.  

Third, you may want to read the forum rules HERE to know what the expected behavior is.   wink_o.gif

you might want to edit your post as discussing counterfit software (especially BIS's) is punished harshly by both the moderators and community.  

Sorry, if i violate smth, but the question was about supporting of the physics hardware by the game but not about counterfit software.

you might want to edit your post as discussing counterfit software (especially BIS's) is punished harshly by both the moderators and community.

Sorry, if i violate smth, but the question was about supporting of the physics hardware by the game but not about counterfit software.

No support for physics hardware. Hardly anyone has those things anyway tounge2.gif

Yes cannot wait to get more US community in the field. As in OFP they made up a large amount of the tactical gaming community.

Congrats US :-)

hmm i thing that is better "if" they have 1.07 patch biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif

hmm i thing that is better "if" they have 1.07  patch  biggrin_o.gif  tounge2.gif

Agreed, how long we europeans are estimated to wait 1.07, how you think ?

I went into Electronics Boutique this morning and asked about ArmA coming out today (May 1st) or maybe in the next few days and the kid behind the counter looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Whats that?" he said. "I dont see it on my list".

EDIT: "Pre-Release Ships 5/8/2007" here in Canada.

Get the game on Atari.com/us! They have a Digital Download of it as well! It's the official Atari download!

Agreed, how long we europeans are estimated to wait 1.07, how you think ?

at last 3-6 days, becus soon or later we"europeans end US" will get that 1.07 patch wink_o.gif

I went into EB in Toronto, and they told me it was out tomorrow. Their system had it as ArmA: Combat Operations.

Abs

ABS

Thanks for the info!!!

I was wondering when we would get it in the Toronto Area!!!

I went to 4 stores today, and the only answer I got, was: "Don't carry it, and don't plan on it in near future."

I went to 4 stores today, and the only answer I got, was: "Don't carry it, and don't plan on it in near future."

Atari.com/us smile_o.gif Get it there... the download can be bought in Canada.

Atari.com/us smile_o.gif Get it there... the download can be bought in Canada.

Don't need a download. I'd rather buy it on a cd/dvd.

yay.gif I have it yay.gif I have it.

A boxed copy of "ARMA: COMBAT OPERATIONS" (DVD).

What I must say to all who get it read the small print on the back of the box it will explain a few things.

I was somewhat enlightened.

Will be installing shortly, Trying to decide if I uninstall my non working downloaded version!!! (YA Right)

later

PS: @ CanadianTerror, I guess you are correct Toronto is not part of Canada icon_rolleyes.gif