Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

My copy has arrived!!

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4615/armacollectorsts4.jpg

Still, I'll buy UK version when it's released.  pistols.gif  whistle.gif  yay.gif  inlove.gif

Okay, where did you get that version?  I really don't want to buy a DL version as I like having Physical manuals and whatnot just for the hell of it.  Shipping with the soundtrack is a nice little bonus.

Try German version of Amazon.. i think its sold on there.. or maybe from Morphicon directly..

Google for links wink_o.gif

Just check the community sites like AAZ or ArmAmods.net for links...

Does anyone know when or if ArmA will be available in the U.S.? I was thinking of downloading from the German distributer, but if it will be distributed soon in the U.S. I will wait for that.

Does anyone know when or if ArmA will be available in the U.S.? I was thinking of downloading from the German distributer, but if it will be distributed soon in the U.S. I will wait for that.

There has been no official North American sales announcement made.

Wait until 505 publishes it's english version for the UK, download it or purchase it and have it shipped if your in need of the game before it hits the states.

any news for us English speakers?

Read the first post.

505 release is still confirmed for the 16.02.2007!

I added the release dates to the Biki FAQ if you can please keep it updated. smile_o.gif

I know the supposed release date for the 505 version is february 27th or thereabouts but i'd like to know how long the special edition usually takes to be released after the standard version. Any Germans,Czech or Polish players want to enlighten me....

I got the special edition 2 days before the official release date in Germany...but i dont know if 505 is going to make a preorder like Morphicon did...

I know the supposed release date for the 505 version is february 27th or thereabouts but i'd like to know how long the special edition usually takes to be released after the standard version. Any Germans,Czech or Polish players want to enlighten me....

February 16th. is the confirmed release date for the 505 version of Armed Assault. There is no official info on their special edition yet. But you can be sure that it will be all over this site and the community sites soon as it is announced.

505 release is still confirmed for the 16.02.2007!

Uh yeah, but the 505 doesn't include United States.......

Quote[/b] ]I'm still waiting for confirmation but the information I've received is that the 505 deal includes: South Africa, Japan, Australia & New Zealand amongst other countries, full list is:

United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands,  Belgium, Luxembourg, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland,  Ireland,  Andorra, San Marino, The Vatican City, Greece, Portugal, Croatia, Serbia & Montenegro, Bosnia, Slovenia, Lichtenstein,  Cyprus, Malta, Turkey, Japan.

So as it stands right now, there is absolutely no news about this game ever being released in the United States. At least no news from BIS anyway. Their refusal to post anything makes me truly believe that this game will not be coming to the United States at all.

Prolly for the best anyway, American gamers usually expect that their games work properly. We dont usually settle for buggy games that have had 10 years to work on problems that still aren't fixed.

Yes I agree , Ive been waiting for this game ever since the first one came out, to not even mention the U.S in the countries listed is nothing less than an attack.

Are you saying you don't want our money. theres 300 million of us , and we are all lazy fat video game players. are you just too rich? are you mad at us because of our stupid politicians starting trouble in the world??.. what gives !? banghead.gif

Prolly for the best anyway, American gamers usually expect that their games work properly. We dont usually settle for buggy games that have had 10 years to work on problems that still aren't fixed.

ROFL rofl.gifbiggrin_o.gif

So what was that game called? Ummm, oh yeah, that's it! BF2?!? wink_o.gif

ROFL  rofl.gif  biggrin_o.gif

So what was that game called?  Ummm, oh yeah, that's it!  BF2?!?  wink_o.gif

pff, yeah, people buy it-are greatly disapointed-wait for patches to fix it-and never play it again.

Well, to answer the question, no it doesn't include BF2(which I do not play). However I do not blame the people for buying and playing games like BF2. There are no decent games getting released in the U.S.

Oh and don't forget that BF2 sold very well in UK as well. So don't go stereotyping Americans into the arcade gaming fools, Brittish are just the same. Most of the sales are to kids that don't know what a good game is.

Why is it that anyone that complains about no American release is labeled a fool, but everyone at the forums(well 90%), cried and cried for a year about a release for the game? If it isn't going to be released in the states, then there are some very legit complaints to be made by Americans and Canadians alike.

Or is it just because U.S. still has the 'will' to keep fighting against dictators now that communists aren't knocking at everyones door? whistle.gif lol maybe we should tell Korea they can have Northern Asia, Europe and Australia, Give all of the middle East to Iraq and Keep Rest of the world for ourselves. pistols.gif

I still believe that BIS doesn't want a release in U.S. because they are afraid of being overwhelmed by everyone asking "When is this gonna be fixed" && "When is the next patch coming". It's not really a big mystery why almost all games are produced by very large companies now, small time programmers just don't have the skill it takes to produce the kind of quality that people want for their money. I really hoped that BIS could break that particular way of thinking agian, but it looks like they won't.

And once again, I get slammed for making a good point on this forum. Love how everyone here thinks they're so mature, and not like 'other' gaming communities, while at the same time nobody posts any information to prove me wrong, they just slam the other stuff I say because they know my point is valid.

come on now, politics are way off topic, and honestly have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that BIS has no US publisher.

I am hoping that a short time after the UK release we will hear some word of BIS seriously pursuing a US publisher.

GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES, US PUBLISHERS!

crazy_o.gif

I still believe that BIS doesn't want a release in U.S. because they are afraid of being overwhelmed by everyone asking "When is this gonna be fixed" && "When is the next patch coming". It's not really a big mystery why almost all games are produced by very large companies now, small time programmers just don't have the skill it takes to produce the kind of quality that people want for their money. I really hoped that BIS could break that particular way of thinking agian, but it looks like they won't.

And once again, I get slammed for making a good point on this forum. Love how everyone here thinks they're so mature, and not like 'other' gaming communities, while at the same time nobody posts any information to prove me wrong, they just slam the other stuff I say because they know my point is valid.

You think it is easy for a small developer in Europe to find a publisher willing to publish the game in the US? It has been said by Placebo before that BIS are trying to get the game published in the US. A developer wouldn't simply give up a large market.

There is more to getting a game published than simply deciding you want it published.