Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

Info updated with the online systems available and several mirrors for the demo smile_o.gif

Fileplanet is "live"

I'm at the office, too much work today.... banghead.gifwink_o.gif

does this cover places like australia and south africa??? i ask because im not sure if there is a difference between the uk release, western europe release and 'global' release

This is something I was told today, maybe Placebo can confirm it:

* Australia: Red Ant (February 2007)

* Taiwan: Atari (Q1 2007)

Atari for taiwai?

now thats is going to be wired

i know that they(atari tw and atari itself) are quite different in may ways but aint atari should sell that *forgot the title* instead of ArmA even if they were under quite different share market(or boss?)?? confused_o.gif

does this cover places like australia and south africa??? i ask because im not sure if there is a difference between the uk release, western europe release and 'global' release

I just found out about Red Ant in Australia as well. Looking at some of there products and quite a colection, Ghost Recon, Morrowind some big names theres wink_o.gif

Well, like I said, I was told this and maybe we should wait for a official comment, specially on the Atari thing wink_o.gif

Placebo confirms.

I thought you're leaving the building...aren't you gone already...? nener.gif

Thanks for the confirmation..

Oh no. I feel sorry for the guys in Taiwan if Atari get their mitts on this. I remember what they did with Boiling Point... banghead.gif

I thought you're leaving the building...aren't you gone already...? nener.gif

Leaving is not left wink_o.gif

-Ziggy- @ Dec. 22 2006,20:18)]@ Placebo  

I wish you could remain ' leaving' and not 'left'   thumbs-up.gif

xmas_o.gif

So true... wink_o.gif

Atari also publishes in the US, could there be something in the works there???

Placebo, what is up with this leaving the building thing?

Finland?

?

Finland and scandinavia goes under the 505 games English edition hopefully released in Feb 2007.

Which the date of realising in Brazil?

No publisher has been found for South America yet.

And dont expect one to be found soon if the full game is anything like the demo... lol

And dont expect one to be found soon if the full game is anything like the demo... lol

Nah, the full game is actually better than the demo. To start with it's more stable... wink_o.gif

Nah, the full game is actually better than the demo. To start with it's more stable... wink_o.gif

thats good to hear i was a lil worried about it. Can you actually hit things now?

Nah, the full game is actually better than the demo.  To start with it's more stable...  wink_o.gif

thats good to hear i was a lil worried about it. Can you actually hit things now?

Well, all I'm going on is my personal experience of the demo, compared with a friend's experiences who downloaded the Czech version... wink_o.gif

ArmA in the UK will be released on February 16th - dunno if you guys already knew, but I couldnt be bothered to trawl through the whole forum to see if they had confirmed an official release date.

How do I know? The UK publishers contacted me because I used to run the TNT League for OFP and wondered if I wanted to add the press release to the site. Unfortunately I have nothing to do with TNT anymore as I dont hold the same interest that I once had for OFP.

Needless to say though that I will be checking out ArmA on its release.

Marshal Law biggrin_o.gif

I just wanted to clarify something. Everyone I ask keeps telling me that it will be released in the US in February also but I have not been able to find any actual confirmation.

the reason I am posting this is because I have a group of about 50 US frantic gamers bugging me to ask you guys on here about this

so sorry, I realize other people have asked the same question

but it was either ask you or keep getting bugged by annoying people begging me to ask you guys so sorry =| again.

I don't think 505 is publishing to North America. I think you're reading lies wink_o.gif