Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

FatNinjaKid: sure, MediaMarkt will have it on Nov 30th. Bad news: price will be 45-49€! Thats more expensive that CZ version. I got CZ special edition (t-shirt,sahrani map) for: 37€. Czechs are cheap smile_o.gif

I've added a page to the Wiki that can be used as a central resource to find out which online store in which country carries ArmA, their price and expected delivery date.

Might be easier to search and update than 100+ pages here...

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/International_Online_Stores

In your tread it says Germany 30/11/06 when infact it is out now in Germany. Read the other thread German version out.

In your tread it says Germany 30/11/06 when infact it is out now in Germany. Read the other thread German version out.

That's the nice thing about a Wiki - anybody can update and correct anything... wink_o.gif

Also - since that page is about online stores and their availability, and both German stores listed still list a delivery date of Nov 11, that date should probably stay until those vendors change their status.

Well,as i thought. The release in Russia was delayed. Except the date 28.11.06 now we see the 4quarter 06 on the official Akella site. They decide to do it because a lot of bugs. I wonder if Germany decide to delay it too or it will be out? As for me it's better waiting then playing version with tons of bugs.

Could somebody (moderators?) keep the first post of this thread up-to-date, plz? Otherwise one just has to sift through too many pages to get the correct info... crazy_o.gif

I've added a page to the Wiki that can be used as a central resource to find out which online store in which country carries ArmA, their price and expected delivery date.

Might be easier to search and update than 100+ pages here...

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/International_Online_Stores

Yeah the Wiki is your friend... I'm surprised that the store section on that wiki was not locked from editing...gosh I'm tempted... whistle.gif

Well,as i thought. The release in Russia was delayed. Except the date 28.11.06 now we see the 4quarter 06 on the official Akella site. They decide to do it because a lot of bugs. I wonder if Germany decide to delay it too or it will be out? As for me it's better waiting then playing version with tons of bugs.

Dark_vityaz

If only you would read the post above yours, or the post above that post before posting. It says that the German version is already out. Atleast read the last post before posting icon_rolleyes.gif

They are purely console going by thier website...

I think it needs to be confirmed wether its actually a PC version they are doing or wether its really just a console port. There is nothing about them that says PC games at all, thier focus is next gen console reading the blurb in thier company info

Ermm...the releasedate is Q1 2007...do you really think BIS would come up with a console version of the game by that time? AFAIK there's been no work on a console version of ArmA, and I doubt BIS would manage to make ArmA for any console in 3-4 months... huh.gif Just because a publisher have only published console games before doesn't mean you guys have to go crazy thinking they will release a console version...there's nothing at all that can possibly lead to beliving 505 will release a console version of ArmA...

And it was announced before as well that this is 505's first PC title.

That should mean that 505 will get some good publicity if the game is released on time etc..

Ok the German copy is on its way to me. However i am concerned about conflicting posts on here. I have read that the German version is unplayable and is waiting for a hotfix patch, if this is the case can someone tell me what is the hotfix patch going to fix? and what do you actually mean by unplayable? I just can't see BIS releasing a game that you cannot play.

Ok the German copy is on its way to me. However i am concerned about conflicting posts on here. I have read that the German version is unplayable and is waiting for a hotfix patch, if this is the case can someone tell me what is the hotfix patch going to fix? and what do you actually mean by unplayable? I just can't see BIS releasing a game that you cannot play.

The framerate is very low.

The framerate is very low.

But this is the same version as the Czech, so why is the frame rate low, did BIS not test this? Its a major issue if this is the case. Any idear when there talking about bringing the hotfix out.

But this is the same version as the Czech, so why is the frame rate low, did BIS not test this? Its a major issue if this is the case. Any idear when there talking about bringing the hotfix out.

Low frame rate is caused by issues with the Securom copy protection, hotfix will be out shortly.

Low frame rate is caused by issues with the Securom copy protection, hotfix will be out shortly.

oh well.. what can we do on this situation.. wait for the fix. wink_o.gif

placebo can you tell us/ give us an estimative time when might ARMA be 100% operational, without significant bugs?

this is getting pretty sad now. I am sure the publisher is to be blamed.

this is such bullshit, i ordered it from CZ, and a german version (german hasnt arrived as of yet) and it appears i've activated FADE or something like it, perhaps it's starforce... texture glitches, choppier frame rate, and random text here and there. I don't understand why, as I have the legal version!

this is getting pretty sad now. I am sure the publisher is to be blamed.

yes they are... or better the way how securom was implemented and how it constantly keeps checking for the disc in the drive. However, Morphicon is working on this with all resources and the fix should be out asap.

this is such bullshit, i ordered it from CZ, and a german version (german hasnt arrived as of yet) and it appears i've activated FADE or something like it, perhaps it's starforce... texture glitches, choppier frame rate, and random text here and there.  I don't understand why, as I have the legal version!

Since FADE is not the copy protection in ArmA it's impossible that it's doing that...

I am sure the publisher is to be blamed.

I don't think it really matters who is to blame, all that matters is that the problem is found and fixed as soon as is humanly possible.