Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

ok if your buying for amazon.de.. do this log into the english amazon.. put somit on your cart.. log into the german amazon.. and use the english site as a translation.. thats what I did and worked a dream. oh ujust remember to remove what ever u put into the english amazon cart. unless of course u want it.

They are purely console going by thier website...

I think it needs to be confirmed wether its actually a PC version they are doing or wether its really just a console port. There is nothing about them that says PC games at all, thier focus is next gen console reading the blurb in thier company info

icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Sorry, but WTF?!?!?! icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

WANTED!

Just wonder who could help to tell how to order ArmA german version online? Or could anyone help to buy that for me?

SniperAndy has a guide on how to do this. Not sure where to find it though, try looking for a post by him, in his signature... wink_o.gif

Well this time next week i will be sat playing AA, drinking larger and doing one of my crazy dances i do when i'm exited. I just hope that when i play online that that not everybody is speaking German, or Czech. The only one problem i have now is i'm not sure what name to choose online, its a tough decision, after all i am going to be called it for years to come. I was thinking of Fred Fintstone but i'm undecided. Anyways i'll see you on the battlefield next week.  pistols.gif  pistols.gif

Comments about 505's website have no relevance on these forums and should be addressed directly to 505.

Comments about 505's website have no relevance on these forums and should be addressed directly to 505.

with all due respect Placebo its directly connected to release information and the lack of from their website..

i do agree this is the "confirmed release dates" thread but it coincides since they have none.. and until its answered 'Officially the questions will still be asked over and over.

Just 2 days before the official release in Russia by Akella.I wonder if it comes in time. Want to send it to Europe

If you guys want to speak to 505, go to their website at www.505gamestreet.com.

Click "Contact" at the top of the screen and you can send a message to them. Just don't be stupid and send spam/rude messages because that wont help the situation and it would just be lame.

Don't expect a quick reply though, I once sent a message ages ago and got no reply at all confused_o.gif . But even if you don't get a reply, someone is probably reading it.

I beg to differ placebo, since 505 is touted as the distributer by BIS then why has nothing been said. As rµm points out until they answer the questioned posed then our only avenue to address them is here where people such as yourself have the capacity to ask. This will continue until someone gets around to giving a straight answer, some which like the demo release dates is a hard answer to get.

Don't expect a quick reply though, I once sent a message ages ago and got no reply at all confused_o.gif . But even if you don't get a reply, someone is probably reading it.

I do appauld your efforts for trying though. Just like every other company involved in this badly handed affair no one individual company wants to take responsibility.

All we get is "go ask morphicon", "go ask 505gamestreet"

I haven't seen so much ball passing since the tri-nations rugby series

Hi fellas,

Any news for South America release huh.gif? banghead.gif

assuming its the same as N.America

Q1 2007

Hi fellas,

Any news for South America release huh.gif? banghead.gif

assuming its the same as N.America

Q1 2007

where is ur N.Amercia Info coming from

on the very first page of this thread under release dates that reads EU & Others

N.America being one of the Others not in the list its just an assumption.. and seeing as there is no publisher for the U S yet, it may be even longer of a wait for an actual DVD of the game..

yet a D/L version should be available around the EU release. i hope

Quote[/b] ]

with all due respect Placebo its directly connected to release information and the lack of  from their website..

i do agree this is the "confirmed release dates" thread but it coincides since they have none.. and until its answered 'Officially the questions will still be asked over and over.

Agree with u dude

Well if anything information concerning confirmed release dates has to be made directly to 505, Morphicon, Lem, Akella, ecc ... so what this forum stands for?

confused_o.gif

Click "Contact" at the top of the screen and you can send a message to them. Just don't be stupid and send spam/rude messages because that wont help the situation and it would just be lame.

Don't expect a quick reply though, I once sent a message ages ago and got no reply at all  confused_o.gif . But even if you don't get a reply, someone is probably reading it.

The "contacts" button doesnt even work for me? banghead.gif

Does anyone here have buy Armed Assault with Brontoland.cz ? How long to you wait to receave your copy ? I'm in France and I stil waiting (i have commanded it the 14th of November...).

The "contacts" button doesnt even work for me? banghead.gif

That's just strange. How can it just not work crazy_o.gif .

Here is a link straight to the contact page: http://www.505gamestreet.com/contact.htm

That should work.

Edit: If anyone gets a reply from them, please post it here so others can see it.

Its much more likely to do with a technicality. An Agreements probably been signed, and It's subject to 505's own publishing criteria.

But this is probably the only place to vent frustration. Which is more or less futile so there's no point bothering.

*remembers the people speculating during January & February this year that it wouldn't be out in H1, but between Jan & Feb 2007*

Eitherway I'm sure 505 are aware of the chrismas rush etc but They obviously have their own reasons.

Does anybody here happen to know if you will be able to buy Arma at German retail stores (like Saturn, Media Markt etc...) or does the publisher have an exclusive deal with Amazon.de?

//Just asking cause everyone is always going on about Amazon... not there is anything wrong with Amazon.

yes you will.. ppl are going on about amazon.de as there not as lucky as the germans and will have to import the game.. and amazon.de just seem to be one of the easiest way to do it. although there are others ie buyarma.com

You can also use bol.de, which was cheaper in my case. When ordering from buyarma.com you'll recieve the CZ version. Keep this in your mind, I prefer the German one as I understand German a lot better and it has SecuRom instead of StarForce. But that's matter of taste.

Uhm, you shouldn't mention that site. Placebo won't be happy about this.