Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

can somone find out when the realse will be in norway, sweden or denmark, plz (A)

Q1 2007 as it says in the first post.

Quote[/b] ]Trust me, if anyone was a fan of something, they would purchase it.

EA pissed off its fans, so compare the sales of BF2 to BF2142 and come back to me.

Just because your a fan doesn't mean your loyal no matter what and you buy the game no matter what, even if it comes with "starforce".

Quote[/b] ]Trust me, if anyone was a fan of something, they would purchase it.

EA pissed off its fans, so compare the sales of BF2 to BF2142 and come back to me.  

Just because your a fan doesn't mean your loyal no matter what and you buy the game no matter what, even if it comes with "starforce".

Alright, im back. And guess what? I really don't care to compare BF2 and BF2142 sales biggrin_o.gif. I don't even know why you bothered bringing those two games up as they aren't even related to what I was discussing. I was responding to a person complaining about delays effecting a fanbase. You're talking about two crappy games effecting...eachother? From personal experience, BF2 has a young audience and young people are easily influenced and thus becoming influenced by new things. Its 'rare' to find a kid who is a true fan of something by staying committed. Please rephrase your second sentence or read the person's, of who I was responding too, entire statement, then read my response, then rephrase.

Quote[/b] ]I was responding to a person complaining about delays effecting a fanbase.

I was responding to that because delays do affect the fanbase and sales. I used BF games as examples therefore they still stand. If you want more examples look at Stalker.

But its pointless to talk about it because what BIS is doing is not a delay.

just 3 letters: DNF  rofl.gif

i hope that stop all complains about several month delay

Talk about Stalker? I was a fan of their games since Venom aka Codename Outbreak.  Stalker looked amazing  visually and ideaswise, when they 1st started releasing info.

But their Publishers got into the act, and STALKER  is lost for me now./ Not opnl;y did their redesign delay the game, but it doesn`t even resemble the game that got me interested in it in the 1st place.

As well, I do believe in a game having a window of opportunity. If you hype the feck out of a community, you had better release within that timeframe./ Cause if ya delay after delay for the amount of time STALKERs devs did, you will kill alot of your sales.

If STALKER did everything but get down on its knees for me, I still wouldn`t buy it. AA still has my interest for a few reasons.

1: I didn t sit here inforum all these years waiting for it.

2: no one does milcombat like BIS.

3: PC gaming is at its alltime lowest point I have ever seen. AA could not have come around at a better time.

Tell me, has the Russian version gone gold or not? It's suppose to be released in 4 days according to the first page. huh.gif

Quote[/b] ]: PC gaming is at its alltime lowest point I have ever seen.

You didn't live thru the dark ages of 1985-1988.

sorry to get offtopic for a second, but i got to thinking.

since i caught wind of arma a lot has happend.

1. got me a great girlfriend

2. Married her a couple yrs later.

3. had a little baby boy.

4. went thru 3 cars, i now have a chrysler 300

ofp had me from the get go, i downloaded the demo and found little addons files for it, sniper,a few viechles ect...

I played for 2yrs solid. it was by far the best game ive ever played. i even joined the MUG HUG Maurders. [M.H.M.]

mabe it is sad to say but playing that game was some of the best years of my younger life.

I am on the edge of my seat now waiting....

I even built a computer for this...

i cant wait.

SILVERSTONE SST-TJ05B-X Black ATX Mid Tower Case

ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe AMD Motherboard

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Manchester 2.2GHz Socket 939

ZALMAN CNPS9500Cooling Fan

2x Seagate Barracuda 80GB 7200 RPM SerialATA HD (RAID-0)

CORSAIR XMS 2GB (2 x 1GB) TWINX2048-3500LLPRO

SILVERSTONE ZEUS SST-ST65ZF 650W Power Supply

BFG Tech. 7800GTOC 256MB Viedo card

Creative SOUND BLASTER X-Fi Fatal1ty

SONY DRU800A 16X DVD±R DVD Burner

Koutech IO-FPM220 3.5" Floppy Drive & Multi Card Reader

Samsung 930B 19" lcd monitor

Nostromo N52 Gamepad

Longitech G5 Laser mouse

Longitech G15 Gaming keyboard.

Im ready....

505 Website is up again and it has changed a lot

<snip>

crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif No mention of ARMA or PC GAMES whatsoever!!! what is going on? help.gifwow_o.gif

Yeah, pretty strange. There is still not even "PC" as a platform choice in the "Games By Platform" dropdown. I mean, couldn't they be bothered to create at least a 'info coming soon' page for ArmA? VERY strange.

Bob.

You're absolutely right

They're given the oppotunity to release a great game and then they make the mistake of holding back the release. To cap it off , just as you say, no mention of it on thier website.

This doen't build a lot of confidence. I mean they are cutting out thier biggest market.

505 are quite recent I think. They don't even have a wikipedia like most publishers out there.

They are purely console going by thier website...

I think it needs to be confirmed wether its actually a PC version they are doing or wether its really just a console port. There is nothing about them that says PC games at all, thier focus is next gen console reading the blurb in thier company info

Armed Assault will be their first PC game release, this has been repeated over and over a thousand times on the forums...

They are purely console going by thier website...

I think it needs to be confirmed wether its actually a PC version they are doing or wether its really just a console port. There is nothing about them that says PC games at all, thier focus is next gen console reading the blurb in thier company info

I think you need to read the forums more to stay intouch.

Armed Assault will be their first PC game release, this has been repeated over and over a thousand times on the forums...

regardless if its been discussed or not, its still not being advertised.

how do you sell a game you don't even have thumbs-up.gif according to 505 website the game doesn't seem to exist now does it...

i believe there is just cause for people to show displeasure about this, at least until they (505) actually do something about it.

until then i don't see anything wrong with venting their anger by discussing it some more. wink_o.gif

how do you sell a game you don't even have thumbs-up.gif according to 505 website the game doesn't seem to exist now does it...

i believe there is just cause for people to show displeasure about this, at least until they (505) actually do something about it.

until then i don't see anything wrong with venting their anger by discussing it some more. wink_o.gif

He said:

Quote[/b] ]I think it needs to be confirmed wether its actually a PC version they are doing or wether its really just a console port. There is nothing about them that says PC games at all, thier focus is next gen console reading the blurb in thier company info

Your argument has no relevance to what I posted.

They said it was their first PC release, I'd say they know what they are doing with it. icon_rolleyes.gif

Blackdog, your signatures are always good.

A few days ago, they had the following link working for their PC section...but it was strangely taken down a few hours later

http://www.505gamestreet.com/products.htm?con=PC

On a side note, i understand english is not their first language (they are italian as far as i know) or, maybe one of their intern did their new website...but still, this is

not really forgivable, very surprising, and a good way to rise (now justified) concerns:

dfgdfhdfbhhkb9.jpg

I never had problems with 505 so far...but tonight I begun to doubt. huh.gif

(I hope the same guy is not in charge of the translation to english, french, spanish etc...)

typos ... you find millions on internet ... and on way bigger sites (MS here we come smile_o.gifrofl.gif

He said:

Quote[/b] ]I think it needs to be confirmed wether its actually a PC version they are doing or wether its really just a console port. There is nothing about them that says PC games at all, thier focus is next gen console reading the blurb in thier company info

Your argument has no relevance to what I posted.

90ish% of those who post here know its NOT a console game.

actually i made no prior personal reference other than your quote Blackdog for a reason. its not a closed subject, and until 505 makes it closed by advertising on their site, people will continually ask the same questions and they have a right to gripe/vent/discuss it as they wish i m o my point is simple and i think justified by the fact there is no reference to ArmA period. this is a concern and i think maybe shouldn't be passed aside because its been Discussed already.. thats all i was trying to say on that part..

_

any N.American candidates lining up to publish this yet?!

BIS, just release it though Steam. You'll make more money, no need to print CDs and applying even the smallest updates would be easy. And even if ArmA was released though Steam, it doesn't mean it can't be released though normal channels...

BIS, just release it though Steam. You'll make more money, no need to print CDs and applying even the smallest updates would be easy. And even if ArmA was released though Steam, it doesn't mean it can't be released though normal channels...

What do you think the Sprocket link on this web sites for? http://www.armedassault.com/.. i'm guessing that Bis will not be able to release ArmA, online untill all publishers that are current have released there copy of the game.. my guess is it will go live the same day as 505 release there game.. when ever that maybe as release dates are down to the publishers now... and to be honist 505 looks like a bad choice from the start.. shocking disarray of a web site. 3 months till Armed Assault, and there not exactly bigg'in the game up and selling it are they?

505 are looking for web designers but i failed the dyslexia test icon_rolleyes.gif

Big deal BlackDog ....Until they Post it on thier main website and show that they have any interest in the PC Game field the onus is on them to prove it to everyone, you could quote these forums one hundred times over but you aren't 505gamestreet are you, Nosir you are not.

Every single line on thier mission statement says that they are all about next gen consoles.... there is not one word about PC games. If as you so elequently state has been said by the "hundreds" of times over then why have they not followed the example of Morphicon and "shouted it from the rooftops". They cant even update thier game release section of stuff that has already been released on thier website.

Im voicing concern over a lack of information from them champ, so before you decide to go all high and forum mighty, just take a step back and reflect on exactly what it is Im (justifiably) going on about. Which is why there is no information from them.

WANTED!

Just wonder who could help to tell how to order ArmA german version online? Or could anyone help to buy that for me?