Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

Zenga - it is collector's edition: Contains Armed Assault, metal compass, sundtrack, dog-tags with unique ID, map of island, T-Shirt with logo of ArmA. All packed in wooden military box.

And yes it is (or will be in few hours) available. They (=the shop) already have it.

yey yes i know.. im croatian.. i understand a little bit.. czech..

Thank you very much for the info guys smile_o.gif

My Czech m8 is checking around... if we find it (And then I mean that there is evidence that it really is avaialble)... I will give an update.

and what is about this "starforce" how makes "this" game uglyier then the other

offtopic, but Starforce is just a copy protection system, and actually just like any other.... There are a lot of opposers against Starforce, altough I dont really understand why... In my mind... those guys just have crap pc's somehow... since I never had trouble with it smile_o.gif

offtopic, but Starforce is just a copy protection system, and actually just like any other.... There are a lot of opposers against Starforce, altough I dont really understand why... In my mind... those guys just have crap pc's somehow... since I never had trouble with it smile_o.gif

good to know ! .. i was a little bit afraid about it.. thx..

good to know ! .. i was a little bit afraid about it..  thx..

Starforce is more like a virus then a copy protection crazy_o.gif

Starforce is THE copy protection system that hasnt been cracked yet. So games with starforce can only be played with the real legal cd and not with a (downloaded) cd image.

Thats probably the main reason most people are against it. biggrin_o.gif

Another thing is, that starforce copies some drivers to your pc. No harm really, since some other copy protection systems do the same.

Hopefully it will make no problems because if so, I am prepared to fight to the last breath. My PC is completely legal so if anything cease to work I will bother support very much.

I really dislike need of CD in my drive so I hope somebody will make crack (like last patch for OFP:Resistance).

Starforce is THE copy protection system that hasnt been cracked yet. So games with starforce can only be played with the real legal cd and not with a (downloaded) cd image.

Thats probably the main reason most people are against it. biggrin_o.gif

Another thing is, that starforce copies some drivers to your pc. No harm really, since some other copy protection systems do the same.

You, sir, have no idea what StarForce is, how it works, exploits that it brings with it.

To make a long story short, read this and you'll figure out why is it that everyone hates it.

Also, another small formula that can apply as source of bad reviews and pissed off community: StarForce = Problems = Bad Publicity.

And BIS, being small company as they are, didn't need additional bad publicity from a BS copy-protection software, but seens like the publishers don't care.

I've been having SF on my computer since 2 years when I installerd Colin McRae 05 on my PC (I had some other SF protected games too since) and there wasn't a singe problem with the PC (I guess I am lucky).

Quote[/b] ]

Starforce has been cracked. I wont mention by whom or where to get it but there are utilities out there that boot up with you computer that defeat it so you can play starforce games with just an image of a cd.

I know becuase I had a LEGAL copy of Super Power 2 that would not run because starforce had an issue with my machine (I had a couple of virtual drives and the stupid star force software would not play my legit copy because of these). To get around it I download this utility and it solved my issues by removing it.

Next person to mention Starforce will be banned for as many days as he has characters in his username.

*Placebo - lol biggrin_o.gif ( thx god my nick has only 4 characters wink_o.gif )

"Ian - dont tease us with box picture, give us some ss and vids please !! whistle.gif

As the 505 area gamers seems to get the game several months later than the czech/germans I'm wondering if they will be getting the same game or if BIS plans to create additional content for it?

I'm confirming the release here smile_o.gif

you are so lucky lucky lucky lucky.. you are so lucky in love....    biggrin_o.gif  inlove.gif

Maybe he can post his address so we can personally "confirm" he has a copy...

And then we can personally "permanetly aquire" it to confirm it with the board from another location....

I mean look at those pics, the copy is being neglected, just like a child taken away by child services we would all be doing that poor box a favor...

hehe

As the 505 area gamers seems to get the game several months later than the czech/germans I'm wondering if they will be getting the same game or if BIS plans to create additional content for it?

As I mentioned in a couple of places development of ArmA has not stopped yet.

As I mentioned in a couple of places development of ArmA has not stopped yet.

I assume that czech and polish customers will get this new stuff with patches ?