Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

So ArmA is released

now? yay.gifyay.gif

Funny thing: at 0:00 exactly the boards were unreachable for a moment: too many mySQL connections smile_o.gif

no, not all...

Quote[/b] ]

hi my austrian friend smile_o.gif

i have some "bad news" for you

Arma will come some later than we suspected.... shipping date is friday so

in our shop will be in monday...

ill send you more information about a date in friday.

sorry for that news and for my weird english as well

greetings

Marek "Slaava" Slavicek

futurum@jrc.cz

www.metalswamp.com

www.jrc.cz

by Zenga on our Comments.

What ?! We can't play ArmA this evening ??  crazy_o.gif

yep, delayed.. --new release date in Poland 24.11, so I expect similar delays in other countries...  confused_o.gif

What ?! We can't play ArmA this evening ??  crazy_o.gif

yep, delayed.. --new release date in Poland 24.11, so I expect similar delays in other countries...  confused_o.gif

I think they made the game in czech, so the czech release might still stand for today right? For poland it needed translation right?

I think they made the game in czech, so the czech release might still stand for today right? For poland it needed translation right?

Czech release is in distribution and lucky guys are going to play it today. The rest of us waits for Monday shipment.

splinter cell came out today on PC. -- should tide you over till ArmA comes out.

btw this month' release remainds me last year discussion --

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....5;st=45

(I said that I don't belive that ArmA would be released in Q4 2005 but will be rel. in 2006 and will be called OFP2, not Arma wink_o.gif --all right, IT IS called Arma, but it's only a "bridge" game, between OFP and OFP2, which will share the engine with VBS2.. (if i'm not wrong --I'm not up to date on this because I already lost my patience smile_o.gif )

btw this month' release remainds me last year discussion --

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....5;st=45

(I said that I don't belive that ArmA would be released in Q4 2005 but will be rel. in 2006 and will be called OFP2, not Arma wink_o.gif --all right, IT IS called Arma, but it's only a "bridge" game, between OFP and OFP2, which will share the engine with VBS2.. (if i'm not wrong --I'm not up to date on this because I already lost my patience smile_o.gif )

ArmA already has the same/simler engine as VBS2 if im not mistaken, they went to great lengths to enhance arma.

and Game2 wont be called OFp2 smile_o.gif

So its finally released today is it? sad_o.gif for us European's i get the feeling its like the Grinch who stole Christmas then gives it back 2 months after tho sad_o.gif

So its finally released today is it?  sad_o.gif for us European's i get the feeling its like the Grinch who stole Christmas then gives it back 2 months after tho  sad_o.gif

well thats right, but think the positive way.. when 505 realease their Gold version it will not have bugs or have less bugs then the CZ and German versions wink_o.gif

OFP games will keep us pacified untill we get our copies.

We are now playing 4+ hour coop cti...just to kill time banghead.gif

Czech release is in distribution and lucky guys are going to play it today. The rest of us waits for Monday shipment.

no the game in czech is still coming on Monday .. because.. they forgot.. to deliver the game...  i cant understand this...  i toulk a free day for a trip to Brno.. and the guy there told.. that the shippment is today .. and they get the game.. on Monday..  huh.gif  huh.gif  huh.gif

no the game in czech is still coming on Monday .. because.. they forgot.. to deliver the game... i cant understand this... i toulk a free day for a trip to Brno.. and the guy there told.. that the shippment is today .. and they get the game.. on Monday.. huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

Well, maybe in Brno (and in other Asian towns nener.gif), but in Prague ArmA will be available in few hours.

Martin Schovanec - www.xzone.cz is my source.

no the game in czech is still coming on Monday .. because.. they forgot.. to deliver the game...  i cant understand this...  i toulk a free day for a trip to Brno.. and the guy there told.. that the shippment is today .. and they get the game.. on Monday..  huh.gif  huh.gif  huh.gif

Well, maybe in Brno (and in other Asian towns nener.gif), but in Prague ArmA will be available in few hours.

Martin Schovanec - www.xzone.cz is my source.

well in which store you gonna buy it .. because.. JRC games is the main.. distributor.. for the game.. and they dont have it.. !! they have 5 stores in Prag.. but i hope you gonna get .. and so you can make some previews for us..

I hope that our Czech brothers in arms, wount fail us and provide some info, new screenshots and few vids tonight smile_o.gif

Well, actually I won't have it tonight because I haven't time to go to the shop. I have it sent to me by post so I am looking forward to Monday as you are.

But according to Mr. Schovanec, ArmA will be available in LaserGame in late afternoon and I believe somebody will let us know.

Well, actually I won't have it tonight because I haven't time to go to the shop. I have it sent to me by post so I am looking forward to Monday as you are.

But according to Mr. Schovanec, ArmA will be available in LaserGame in late afternoon and I believe somebody will let us know.

damn it .. i cant wait.. two days.. im gonna crazy_o.gif

Available in Laser-Game, what does that mean exactly?

they have open untill midnight.. and they will get it.. around 20-22h maybe..

So it's a shop? Which (web) adress?

Thanks in advance smile_o.gif Im driving from Netherlands to Czech tonight or tomorrow if it's sure I can get it somewhere wink_o.gif

Thanks for the link on the discussion thread btw, but I can't read czech biggrin_o.gif

So it's a shop? Which (web) adress?

Thanks in advance smile_o.gif Im driving from Netherlands to Czech tonight or tomorrow if it's sure I can get it somewhere wink_o.gif

you musst be crazy .. hahaha but respect.. yes its a shop..  and on their site .. stand  tonight evening.. they will have it..

http://www.xzone.cz

Well, if you want to be sure, you should call them or at least send them e-mail and reserve game (I assume you are not the only one who wants ArmA ASAP).

Here is a link to Lasergame info (in czech): http://www.xzone.cz/rezerva....106%22)

If I were you I would call them and asked them (hopefully they speak English):

- Telefon sklad (telephone storehouse): +420 224 239 713,

- dotazy na hry mobil (questions about games, mobile phone): +420 731 762 893,

or fill the form there (jméno=name, príjmení=surname,email and telefon is pretty clear, pripravit rezervaci=prepare a reservation) or both.

There is also address (Národní trída 25) with link to a map ("Entrance is just next to restaurant KFC, and it is located a couple of meters from Tesco store and subway station.")

Opened: Monday-Sunday 10.00-24.00

10.11.2006 Armed Assault : sběratelská edice v prodeji

Sběratelská edice je vyvedena v překrásné dřevěné truhle (rozměry zhruba 40x30x15 cm) od munice a obsahuje:

- hru Armed Assault

- celokovový kompas

- soundtrack ze hry

- psí známky s unikátním číslem

- mapa ostrova

- tričko s logem hry

Prohlédnout si je můžete zde. Edice je kusově omezena.

i cant translate it... but "u prodeji" - Sale i think they have it allready