Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

Placebo, have the release dates not changed as armed assault is still not gold, and chez republic's release date is ment to be 10/11/06.. we would all just like some info thx.

Sorry but need to add:

Quote[/b] ]@Andy - Impressum coming at weekend, if you demand on ASAP... I cant to do it, if you wish to undertake further steps because I cant do it ASAP ... good luck

Nobody was talking about taking any "steps" I just pointed it out to you that's all.

------------------------------------------------

As for the release dates.

I think that some people don't see the whole task that is behind 505 games distribution contract. A lot of you are saying "give it to me I distribute it faster" some say "Poeple have never heard of this" etc etc.

And there is the problem.

505 needs to get the PR mechanism rolling for this before they throw it in the stores and only 20% of the possible customers buy. Then they soon find themself selling this on 19.99€ around the corner cause it was a shop keeper for months. Don't get me wrong but I believe 505 knows exactly what they are doing and they will do it right to max sales and profits and at the same time supporting the community for some time to come.

They have some good plans with some good brains behind it (I believe) and people should just hang tight a "little" longer. I understand that it is a pain to know that in your area the game wont be available on the 10th. or the 30th. of November and I feel sorry for you if you don't have the chance to get it from somewhere else till the 505 release or some kind of US or online release. But good things need time and I think it will be worth it.

Until then get your OFP installation cleaned up and have a few nice OFP sessions to kill the time.... or get away from your damn computer for once in your life and get some sun before the winter comes ... tounge2.gif

Presumably we'll be making an announcement for when we've gone gold so until you see that we haven't gone gold. Release dates are as advertised by the various publishers.

The longer it takes to be released, the more time i have to save up for a new comp. smile_o.gif

....or prepare your pension claim forms, which ever comes first.

i would image the countrys that have a november release have already printed the box covers etc so to go gold just a few days before release would still be possible to get games out on the shelf.

I seem to remember x factor last year the winner had his song out for christmas and it was either 3 or 5 days from printing disk to shop

Yeah, all a question how good your project is setup and how well your logistic is organised wink_o.gif

hola!!

just see this preview at Tiscali games (they posted it today).... I don´t understand but I use an online translation system for the part "10. listopadu 2006" that is "10 november " release for Czech Republic... well we know that yet but I like to see the screens there.... check it up...

smile_o.gif

chau!!

ps: HI to all the OLD friends here!!

more interesting in that Czech article is "hint" about day when it "should" go into DVD production smile_o.gif ...

rofl.gifwhistle.gif

I read the advert of an austrian software shop today.

In austria a special edition with personalized ArAs tounge2.gif Dogtags will

be delivered with ArAs on it´s release date if you preorder now.

Don´t know the shop´s name though. Maybe Austrian member of forums can check ?

more interesting in that Czech article is "hint" about day when it "should" go into DVD production smile_o.gif ...

rofl.gif  whistle.gif

Do you mean this part?

Plná verze Armed Assaultu se zítra začne lisovat a měla by přijít do domácích obchodů přesně 10. listopadu.

Using a online translator lol.

Plná version Armed Assaultu to tomorrow začne squeeze plus měla by intervene up homespun shop nicely 10. novembers.

I'm guessing that "Plná" means Gold and then it says tomorrow.

Edit: I guess this part of the forum doesn't like Czech text either.

I like to see the screens there.... check it up...

Hurray! ArmA at ultra-low settings! 90% of the people who read that interview now lost all interest in the game they might have had. crazy_o.gif

Fucking bol.de , still don't have a payment confirmation and I paid the 54 euros last week , this is ridiculouS!

I like to see the screens there.... check it up...

Hurray! ArmA at ultra-low settings! 90% of the people who read that interview now lost all interest in the game they might have had. crazy_o.gif

yeah

Quote[/b] ]Hurray! ArmA at ultra-low settings! 90% of the people who read that interview now lost all interest in the game they might have had.

wheres it say its on ultra low settings? look same as the screenies i seen of most of the people who shouldnt have had it and played on the average pc to me.

have you got a translation you could share ,i will offer you 4 bananas smile_o.gif

Well, considering some of the screens look worse than the average gamer's ofp, I hope it was ultra low settings.

I read the advert of an austrian software shop today.

In austria a special edition with personalized ArAs tounge2.gif Dogtags will

be delivered with ArAs on it´s release date if you preorder now.

Don´t know the shop´s name though. Maybe Austrian member of forums can check ?

I only know about two software shops in austria:

Gameware.at (only online)

http://www2.gameware.at/info/space/Armed+Assault

Its website has no info about dogtags.

and Dschungel (website down atm)

http://www.dschungel.com/

Remember it?

"Bohužel co se hraní týče, byl jsem nucen snížit detaily na minimum a rozliÅ¡ení na 800x600, abych se dostal alespoň na 25 snímkům za vteřinu (na té samé sestavě - Athlon X2 4400+, GeForce 6800GT 256 a 1 GB RAM - běželo třeba takové Just Cause bez problémůwink_o.gif."

I'm german, and not able to translate passages by myself. It seems that they used the system above ( Athlon X2 4400+ Gf... and so on). And I think the lines before mean that they played with minimum details and a resolution of 800x600, what would explain the low quality of the Screens.

Quote[/b] ]Hurray! ArmA at ultra-low settings! 90% of the people who read that interview now lost all interest in the game they might have had.

wheres it say its on ultra low settings? look same as the screenies i seen of most of the people who shouldnt have had it and played on the average pc to me.

This is ArmA with high settings and this is ArmA with low settings

If you cant see the difference you need new glasses wink_o.gif

I never see reviews with low-quality screens but with ArmA, reviewers always crank up the settings when making screens.. confused_o.gif

In case somebody is interested smile_o.gif I ordered the German version at www.amazon.de.

It says to me:

Noch nicht versandte Artikel:

Lieferung voraussichtlich: 4. Dez. 2006 - 11. Dez. 2006 1

Verkauft von: Amazon.de

1 Exemplar(e) von: Armed Assault

Verkauft von: Amazon.de

meaning i am going to play at least around 11 december!