Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

ironpadre is talking from a mature and sensible point of view! The problem from my observations is that there are a lot of immature and insensible people in these forums, who have yet to get a grasp on reality and how the world really rotates! .... Mostly though that the world does not rotate solely around them! wink_o.gif

ArmA is a game and it will come out when it is ready by all the parties concerned! Patience is something that has to be learned and will be useful in all aspects of life!

soon.gif

Exactly!

Now tell me this:

Why announce a release date if you know it's not gonna last?

to quiet down some people who cant wait without having a date to countdown to smile_o.gif

Hehe - and we all know what happends if people don't keep their promises wink_o.gif

ironpadre is talking from a mature and sensible point of view! The problem from my observations is that there are a lot of immature and insensible people in these forums, who have yet to get a grasp on reality and how the world really rotates! .... Mostly though that the world does not rotate solely around them! wink_o.gif

ArmA is a game and it will come out when it is ready by all the parties concerned! Patience is something that has to be learned and will be useful in all aspects of life!

soon.gif

Exactly!

Now tell me this:

to quiet down some people who cant wait without having a date to countdown to smile_o.gif

Hehe - and we all know what happends if people don't keep their promises wink_o.gif

yepp then the whiners keep whining again biggrin_o.gif

When it comes to release dates for games I think you never should take them too serioulsy but always look upon them as an estimate.

ironpadre is talking from a mature and sensible point of view! The problem from my observations is that there are a lot of immature and insensible people in these forums, who have yet to get a grasp on reality and how the world really rotates! .... Mostly though that the world does not rotate solely around them!  wink_o.gif

soon.gif

Exactly!

Now tell me this:

Yep and you also get whiners in the forums, whining about whiners. If people are disappointed then they have every right to have a moan. You who belive you shouldnt moan, have a choice to ignore the moaners, but you choose not to. Instead you moan about the moaner, wich makes you no better.

I don`t trust in release dates.

But when i can preorder Armed Assault @ Amazon.de and they tell, that it will be delivered in the first week of Dec. 06, that is something i can put trust in. smile_o.gif

I don`t trust in release dates.

But when i can preorder Armed Assault @ Amazon.de and they tell, that it will be delivered in the first week of Dec. 06, that is something i can put trust in. smile_o.gif

And are you from Germany or are they shipping for you.

soon.gif

Exactly!

Now tell me this:

Yep and you also get whiners in the forums, whining about whiners. If people are disappointed then they have every right to have a moan. You who belive you shouldnt moan, have a choice to ignore the moaners. But you choose not to, instead you moan about the moaner, wich makes you no better.

yes im better then the rest rofl.gif

and the forum is here for whining so it all love

any news about downloadable version ? confirmation ? date ?

If there was a confirmed date then I would assume that people would already be talking about it by now... confused_o.gif

News just in. There is no news about the online download.

Well i got some bad news from jiri today. i asked him if he could tell me a store in the Czech republic that could send me a copy of AA to my Country. He told me that he could not think of any store in the Czech Republic that sent Pc games over seas. So i guess im pretty much screwed unless someone here does know a store that will send them. Anyone know of a srore in Germany that would?? Would amazon in Germany send one?? Plz i need answers.

I would plan a business travel to Czech at that time and take the game from the country... wink_o.gif

soon.gif

Exactly!

Now tell me this:

Yep and you also get whiners in the forums, whining about whiners. If people are disappointed then they have every right to have a moan. You who belive you shouldnt moan, have a choice to ignore the moaners, but you choose not to. Instead you moan about the moaner, wich makes you no better.

So why are you moaning about the moaner who moaned about the moaner :S

Release dates never stick.. why bother..

Plus we know the confimed release dates anyways.. 10th and 30th next month.. and 2007.

I am absolutely sure there are online stores in us that will have imported european ArmA-Versions in stock and even for a reasonable price.

I have bought so many us imports here in germany in many different places and absolutely legal, I just can't imagine that it isn't possible the other way round.

Movement at the station http://www.505gamestreet.com/

or they have been drinking to much

maybe soon we will hear good news about ARMA biggrin_o.gif

xmas_o.gif

ps- keep tuned!

They probably are adjusting their site to include ArmA and a PC games section.

Well I'll just have to wait for Q1 2007 since I'm in Australia. In the meantime, I'll just have to enjoy the new & old mods that are coming/came out for the original OFP.

Unfortunately for BIS, the pirates will unleash it onto the internet before the release date as per usual and then give it a day or 2 and someone will find out how to overcome the CD/DVD protection system. icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote[/b] ]

Unfortunately for BIS, the pirates will unleash it onto the internet before the release date as per usual and then give it a day or 2 and someone will find out how to overcome the CD/DVD protection system.

And we will put the public Id´s into our banlist on the server immedeatly.

No fun for piracy gamers on the CiA server tounge2.gif

Well I'll just have to wait for Q1 2007 since I'm in Australia. In the meantime, I'll just have to enjoy the new & old mods that are coming/came out for the original OFP.

Unfortunately for BIS, the pirates will unleash it onto the internet before the release date as per usual and then give it a day or 2 and someone will find out how to overcome the CD/DVD protection system. icon_rolleyes.gif

happens with every game and will happen with Arma too.

One thing discussed in the movie entertainment to fight piracy is

trying to give world wide releases of movies at the same

time. Because sure, if a movie is released in US in May and it wont

hit europe in a couple of months and its avaible on the internet...well I guess I wont have to say it... icon_rolleyes.gif

No fun for piracy gamers on the CiA server  tounge2.gif

It would be nice if ArmA and OFP had something like PunksBusted AMBL, where all server admins share those kind of bans, along with cheaters caught. wink_o.gif

No fun for piracy gamers on the CiA server tounge2.gif

It would be nice if ArmA and OFP had something like PunksBusted AMBL, where all server admins share those kind of bans, along with cheaters caught. wink_o.gif

Or like AASA in AmericasArmy.

http://www.aaserveradmins.com/splash.html