Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

Blame the mega corp conglomerants who get to set such high risk and overheads for bringing things to market, or blame yourself for shopping there or investing in their stocks.

Let's hope online distribution will reduce some of these dinosaurs and their powers in the near future. I'd prefer Small-Mart.

Hmm Worth *cough* playing *cough*. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]hmmm... that's max. 4 months later then 1st release
Lets look at the bright side, BIS got themselves a publisher for most of Europe now which is very nice news, better than none at all. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]is scheduled for release on PC in first quarter 2007

hmmm... that's max. 4 months later then 1st release huh.gif

ArmA will be their first PC game, they sure got faite in BIS smile_o.gif

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Congrats BIS!! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

**edit**

Quote[/b] ]ArmA: Armed Assault, published by 505 Games and developed by Bohemia Interactive, is scheduled for release on PC in first quarter 2007.

sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]ArmA: Armed Assault, published by 505 Games and developed by Bohemia Interactive, is scheduled for release on PC in first quarter 2007.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? crazy_o.gifsad_o.gifmad_o.gif

I wonder if local versions (Czech) will still be released next month tounge2.gif

it may be Q1 2007, but thats better than nothing.

Quote[/b] ]Another DELAY for BIS ! LOL ! welcome.gif

so please, release the demo NOW ! whistle.gif

I'll think you'll find that a delayed euro release is more than likely to be out of BIS' hands, and was the decision of the publisher.

Time for everyone to go to Chezh and Germany for there ArmAs then wink_o.gif and i wanted it for christmas confused_o.gif

Unless there have been adverts for Arma in German, Czech (and other early publishing countries) magazines / websites, I wouldn't be surprised to see ALL publishing dates pushed back to early 2007.

It probably takes 3-4 months to oragainse and implement an advertising campaign.

Hope I'm wrong though...

Guest Ti0n3r
Quote[/b] ]...is scheduled for release on PC in first quarter 2007

Let me just say fuck & ROFLMFAO... Now I have to either get the German version or download it from BIS if that is till an option rofl.gif

I think in the end we are the only ones who are suffering. We have been waiting for BIS to get their act together for some time now. When was OFP 2 announced and then cancelled ?

Why can't BIS just get on with it and release it online for download for those who want to purchase it that way.

They expect our support and yet we get nothing in return. I am a die hard fan of OFP and have waited patiently but it is getting a bit rediculous. I suppose we may get this game in 2008 ? banghead.gif

You cannot tell me you don't agree ??

Living in this stupid continent we may only see it months after you guys. sad_o.gif:(

Good news, this means BIS will have some small extra time to further optimise and improve the game, i hope they use it well wink_o.gif .

Doh, that hurts, although the last 2 delays didnt really bother me, i really thought that the game was almost finished this time confused_o.gif

(Btw, anyone looked at the games 505 games published? Some are ok, but others are ridiculous, a game about paparazzi? street golfer?  rofl.gif )

Hmm... I really wonder if this will affect the german release date.

The european publisher may want to have a kind of world release date so they do not loose any customers who buy their game in Germany but do not live there.

Let's hope Morphicon has good arguments against it.

Yeah, I looked at their products and was crazy_o.gif The only names that jumped out at me were Harvest Moon and Bubble Bobble.

However, it's worth noting that ArmA is their first foray into the PC market.

As long as they don't have any stupid piracy protection methods I wish them and BIS a successful partnership. smile_o.gif

Q1 2007, thats unacceptable in my opinion but then what do i know, i'm just some stupid gamer who wont make a difference to anyone, surely if i've waited this long and been screwed over with so many lies about release dates for quite literally so many years then i am bound to buy it whenever they can be bothered to release it. for a company that split from codemasters cos they didn't want to be pushed around they are now starting to fuk the gaming public up royaly

Q1 2007, thats unacceptable in my opinion but then what do i know, i'm just some stupid gamer who wont make a difference to anyone, surely if i've waited this long and been screwed over with so many lies about release dates for quite literally so many years then i am bound to buy it whenever they can be bothered to release it. for a company that split from codemasters cos they didn't want to be pushed around they are now starting to fuk the gaming public up royaly

Releasedates arent facts, they are guesstimates, developers cant look into the future and know when their game is ready to be released

And you have waited for many years? ArmA was announced 1,5 years ago, that is nothing compared to what STALKER or duke nukem fornever fans have to wait tounge2.gif

Good news, this means BIS will have some small extra time to further optimise and improve the game, i hope they use it well wink_o.gif .

I really hope so too, that they will continue to improve it even further before Q1 2007.

Guest Ti0n3r

Well it's still a fucking joke. The game is supposed to be released on Nobember 10th in CZ rofl.gif

i'm a grown up and grown up's like it when other grown up's don't talk sh!t to you hoping that it will appease you for another couple of months. if they knew they didn't have publishers lined up why the hell did they tell us some cock and bull story about release dates and online distribution when they knew fine well they couldn't hold up to it, totally un professional

Can Placebo or someone from BIS come with an official statement on this please!? Will it still be released some places in october? And will it be distributed online in english? help.gif

What a fucking SHAME ! Why dont we have some informations from BIS about the release ? Why did they let us think that the game was very near to be released, that a playable demo was comming very soon... ? We have so many Question ! And so many answers... It's frustrate all the community not only "youngs kids ect". Please Placebo or BIS, explain yourself. Two options:

-THE GAME IS READY.

- THE GAME IS NOT READY.

So ?