Sign in to follow this  
Nemesis6

September 11, 2001

i dont like how this thread is aimed as if Islam is to blame. Could the mods please edit that out becuase i find it insulting.

RIP to all those who died that day. I would like to take this chance to remember the NYPD who lost 50 guys that day, who deserve as much credit as the brave fire fighters.

i dont like how this thread is aimed as if Islam is to blame. Could the mods please edit that out becuase i find it insulting.

I find it insulting to my sense of civil liberties that you suggest censorship.

i dont like how this thread is aimed as if Islam is to blame.  Could the mods please edit that out becuase i find it insulting.

I find it insulting to my sense of civil liberties that you suggest censorship.

well stop complaining about conspiracy theories aswell then

this thread should be about remembering those who died, not trying to blame islam for somthing that it is not guilty for.

Quote[/b] ]well stop complaining about conspiracy theories aswell then

this thread should be about remembering those who died, not trying to blame islam for somthing that it is not guilty for.

I complained about conspiracy theories? I blame Islam? How? When? Where? Are you trying to provoke me into a flamewar or something? I don't see any other reason for falsely accusing me of such things.

Quote[/b] ]well stop complaining about conspiracy theories aswell then

I complained about conspiracy theories? I blame Islam? How? When? Where? Are you trying to provoke me into a flamewar or something? I don't see any other reason for falsely accusing me of such things.

im speaking in general.  I never acused you personally of blaming islam now did i?

I'll express my opinion anyway I want as long as it doesn't violate the laws of my country.

You will abide by the forum's rules else you will be banned from these forums.

Or else! The best argument of all time, if someone doesn't act according to your exact wishes you banish him from the lands.

I'm not scared of your threats, so if you want to ban me then fine.

Fine, goodbye then.

For what its worth, you have a serious attitude problem - it is perfectly acceptable to talk about other political issues relating to the fallout of 9/11, in their own respective threads.

A thread that is dedicated simply to remembering dead people of one specific event is not the place. If you want to remember other people, go ahead and make your own thread. But you will not ruin existing threads.

But I bet I am talking to a wall. Promoting your crusade is obviously more important than being curtious, polite and mature, some key elements of what constitutes a poster on these forums.

Since you have expressed such an obvious disdain and detachment and lack of interest in these forums and in being an active contributor that sticks to the rules agreed upon when you signed up, I will make your wish come true and remove you from the forum.

Final word to others: this thread is about remembering victims of 9/11. If you have anything else to add - do not add it here or you will face the hard edge of the law. Disrespectful behaviour at a funeral or rememberance service is not acceptable - neither is it here.

eh...

what was wrong about AfrograpX' statement that called to remember not only the direct victims of 9/11 but also all the victims that had to die from the consequences of 9/11.

Are we now only allowed to mourn people that died in "god's own country"? This is ridicolous.

Because AfrograpX expressed exactly my thoughts. We should remmeber everyone affected by this event.

Yes go on edit this out.

eh...

what was wrong about AfrograpX' statement that called to remember not only the direct victims of 9/11 but also all the victims that had to die from the consequences of 9/11.

Are we now only allowed to mourn people that died in "god's own country"? This is ridicolous.

Because AfrograpX expressed exactly my thoughts. We should remmeber everyone affected by this event.

Yes go on edit this out.

Ignoring a moderator's directive = 2 WL.

@Moderators: While you're at it, remove the following from the first post and thread is perfetly fine to me, the following insults me very much.

Quote[/b] ]at the feet of Islamic terror.

Many died on this date, they're all worth remembering, none of the lives lost by this pathethic >>terrorist<< act were replacable.

R.I.P.

There won't be editting of the first post of this thread.

Both sides expressed their opinions on that small phrase, and we'll leave it at that.

9/11

So, you mean that the 9/11 in the US is the only 9/11?

Of course, very understandable, that 9/11 2001, New York is the 9/11 we know of, but just cause the superpower we call USA got attacked it has been a big date.

I wonder what would have happened if WTC in Stockholm, Sweden would have been attacked by a plane...

Anyways, I don't wish to go offtopic, or semi-violating the rules, wich I am close of doing, so I'll just end with saying this.

Rest in peace to all 9/11s.

P.S. Weird, as Ktotte as a swede didn't mention the death of Anna Lindh 9/11 2003...

Anyways, not to care about that.

JW

confused_o.gif

my thoughts go to the victims and their famillies.

after reading the thread (sorry if i break the rules), i just want to say:

- americans aren't the usa and its policy. the USA aren't the victims but these are the civilians as usual

- Islam is not the terrorists

a death is sad all over the world, not only in the USA.

Sorry to go a little off-topic here, but the terrorists were Muslims under the command of an Islamist madman who was an ally of the Taliban that enslaved an entire country under a stranglehold of fundamentalism.

While the day is still not over here in GMT + 1, along with stating the truth as I did on OFP.INFO(That the government was not behind it, and that Osama was behind the attacks), I think I'll finally watch United 93. It's way overdue, but now's the best time to do so.

Quote[/b] ]but the terrorists were Muslims under the command of an Islamist madman who was an ally of the Taliban that enslaved an entire country under a stranglehold of fundamentalism.

sorry but it's false, the pakistan is the allied of the talibans not ben laden and his henchmen. ben laden is just a pawn.

i know i know offtopic whistle.gif

Sorry to go a little off-topic here, but the terrorists were Muslims under the command of an Islamist madman who was an ally of the Taliban that enslaved an entire country under a stranglehold of fundamentalism.

i completly agree, but you cant go around regarding Islam as terrorism, it just isnt fair or true.  Some/Most modern terrorists are of the Islam faith true, but the way it is written in the first post makes it feel like it was an attack from all Muslims onto america. thats the sole reason i have such a problem with it

Hitler was a Christian. Does that make Christianity the same thing as the extermination of jews?

Hitler was a Christian. Does that make Christianity the same thing as the extermination of jews?

I think Hitler left Christianity and became an occultist.

uuurghh

can this forum not go 3 pages into a thread without ruining it? What is so hard with staying ontopic... i mean seriously - if what you're typing has nothing to do with the thread at hand, then dont post it - its reeeeally simple.

--------------------------------------------

I still remember september 11th 2001 like yesterday, a very surreal moment in my life, full of astonishment and disbelief of the events unfolding over the atlantic.

I think Hitler left Christianity and became an occultist.

please lets not go there

stay on topic, this thread has to be about remembering those lost. not becuase the mods say so, but becuase it needs to be.

i completly agree, but you cant go around regarding Islam as terrorism, it just isnt fair or true.

well.. You just need to be specific. I think Wahhabin Salafists is an appropriate description of them.

Quote[/b] ]please lets not go there

Yes, that is a completely different discussion altogether. smile_o.gif