Sign in to follow this  
Nemesis6

September 11, 2001

In loving memory of the people who died on September 11, 2001

Remember the people who died in the World Trade Center, on United 93, sacrificing their own lives to stop even more carnage and death. Remember the firefighters who died trying to save people while the World Trade Center was still burning. Remember the people who died at the Pentagon. Remember all who died at that terrible day at the feet of Islamic terror.

nysky2.jpgfiremen-flag.jpg

R.I.P.

But now, that we're at it, please let's also remember the 500 soldiers and 20.000+ civilian victims killed in Afghanistan as an immediate result.

Let's also remember the 86 killed journalists in Iraq, the 5.000 soldiers and 100.000+ civilians, that have died in the war in Iraq.

And last but not least, the families of the killed soldiers and those uncounted families, that are still suffering under the consequences of these wars.

huh.gif

September 11, 1297 - Battle of Stirling Bridge.

September 11, 1943 - The beginning of the liquidation of the ghettos, by the nazis.

September 11, 1965 - The 1st Cavalry Division of the US Army lands in Vietnam.

September 11, 1973 - Augusto Pinochet seizes the power in Chile from the democratically ellected Salvador Allende.

But yes, let's remember the 3000 americans who died in the World Trade Center attack. Nobody really cares about those others anyway, they're not even red-blooded americans!

KTottE by all means have an opinion contrary to other people, however expressing said opinion in a way that constitutes flame baiting is not acceptable.

Islamic terror.

Sorry for going OT here, but what the hell has Islam got to do with all of this?

Islamic terror.

Sorry for going OT here, but what the hell has Islam got to do with all of this?

Indeed. Quite racist expression mad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Let's also remember the 86 killed journalists in Iraq, the 5.000 soldiers and 100.000+ civilians, that have died in the war in Iraq.

And the civilians still suffering from internal chaos... confused_o.gif

Islamic terror.

It has everything to do with islamic terror. Cheap political rhetoric still though.

Something tells me nothing good is going to come out of this thread.. sad_o.gif

KTottE by all means have an opinion contrary to other people, however expressing said opinion in a way that constitutes flame baiting is not acceptable.

*My* post is a flamebait? What about hardrock's post then?!

I'll express my opinion anyway I want as long as it doesn't violate the laws of my country.

I must agree with dmakatra there!! One could believe that there is a creepy message between the lines! There should be no political message in a thread about "In Memoriam"!

Quote[/b] ]Remember all who died at that terrible day at the feet of Islamic terror.

Anyhow

There were some very interesting documentaries on TV during the last days. It seems that even within the last months they were still able to find lots of bits and pieces of footage here and there.

Some of the scenes that touched me personally were the recordings of a french journalist who followed a firefighter squad into the first tower. Together with them was a priest, all dressed up in a fire fighter's uniform except for the white collar. He remained silent and did say much but judging from his facial expression only he himself seemed to have understood what human tragedy was about to happen. I dont want to sound cheesy but I swear this priest wasnt just thinking about the day 11th of september... his eyes made the impression as if he was also afraid what would come after. He looked realy sacred, but not about his own life!. It seems to be an irony of our life that those who suddenly seem to realise something very very important are the ones that tend to die first. And so it was, when the other tower collapsed and stones came raining down on the squad he was the only one to die. Therefore the victim with the registry number 0001 was this poor priest.

I am happy that german TV showed these scenes without stupid comments or interruptions. No matter how rotten our history had been untill then, 911 was a sad day.

wow.. threadcrapped within 5 posts. amazing. icon_rolleyes.gif

How long did you think a propaganda-thread was going to survive?

Quote[/b] ]There were some very interesting documentaries on TV during the last days. It seems that even within the last months they were still able to find lots of bits and pieces of footage here and there.

Some of the scenes that touched me personally were the recordings of a french journalist who followed a firefighter squad into the first tower. Together with them was a priest, all dressed up in a fire fighter's uniform except for the white collar. He remained silent and did say much but judging from his facial expression only he himself seemed to have understood what human tragedy was about to happen. I dont want to sound cheesy but I swear this priest wasnt just thinking about the day 11th of september... his eyes made the impression as if he was also afraid what would come after. He looked realy sacred, but not about his own life!. It seems to be an irony of our life that those who suddenly seem to realise something very important are the onse that die first. And so it was, when the other tower collapsed and stones came raining down on the squad he was the only one to die.

Watched , i think what is the documentary yesterday on french TV too, footages inside one of the towers just before all fell down in which you could just feel the deseperate mood, and one/two minutes laters the journalist just out when the building collapse...

Very touching, i hope every country was able to watch it, the firemen were really impressive on that day.

Very very far away from all the conspiracies theory bullshit you can read and watch on the internet thing.

...Remember all who died at that terrible day at the feet of Islamic terror...

[irony]Yeah, Islam is the root of all evil, I wonder if USA would ass-rape Israel if the terrorists were jewish....[/irony]

Also, I'm christian, but you even insulted me with your racisim/nazism on the "Islamic terror" comment...

I don't like how some people try to shove their prejudice diguised as memorial.

I also don't like who tend to take the bait.

wow.. threadcrapped within 5 posts.  amazing.  icon_rolleyes.gif

thank you very much for your useless contribution as always. mad_o.gif

I'll express my opinion anyway I want as long as it doesn't violate the laws of my country.

You will abide by the forum's rules else you will be banned from these forums.

Quote[/b] ]I don't like how some people try to shove their prejudice diguised as memorial.

I also don't like who tend to take the bait.

pls delete this insult of a thread and make an official memorial thread, its nothing but a cheap propaganda statement.

R.I P

Victims of 9/11 and my heart felt sympathy for the many orphaned children. i will never forget the image of that second plane it was the most surreal thing that ever happened, i hope one day we find out why.

You will abide by the forum's rules else you will be banned from these forums.

Or else! The best argument of all time, if someone doesn't act according to your exact wishes you banish him from the lands.

I'm not scared of your threats, so if you want to ban me then fine.

@ Sep. 11 2006,10:25)]
Islamic terror.

Indeed. Quite racist expression mad_o.gif

I hate to nitpick... but Islam is an ideology, not a race.

Victims of 9/11 and my heart felt sympathy for the many orphaned children. i will never forget the image of that second plane it was the most surreal thing that ever happened, i hope one day we find out why.

And yet, I think also the other civilian victims deserve to be remembered. Many children lost their parents, and many people lost their lives. Still, it is not correct to remember only those of a certain nationality or religion. People of one country don't have more value than those of another, so IF you honor someone for his unjust death, do it right and fair.

wow.. threadcrapped within 5 posts. amazing. icon_rolleyes.gif

thank you very much for your useless contribution as always. mad_o.gif

as always?

pardon me. Which forum rule did I violate?