Sign in to follow this  
black150

HALO

so what you are saying is that your not going to be able to finish this mod??? was really looking forward to flying the pelecan and stuuf will you release the marines with the covent ans well and is there any way to close the covent dropships doors? hope thigs are going well

Not finish it for ofp, I will continue as long as posible for Armed assault and if possible throw in a few HALO 2 weapons

as for cov drop ship doors, so far not aware about wheather they can close

trye meh so hows things hopefully ill be getting all the mod tools later today (fingers crossed) and well learn how to do stuff when i do i will and only will be modding for flashpoint it will take me a while lol

so hows progress on halo then

?

we can release all covenant stuff, including aliens, but we need someone who can do animations for them (otherwise they look stupid)

If not we can only release the turret, some vehicles and the weapons of the cov

Your work looks awesome, and i feel so tiny now. No idea how you could do the confic stuff. (if that was your point on this topic)

AceTalker out.

Words of the day: Hello tere five chins! How's crimes?

We are now looking for someone who can do animations for the covenant units so as we could release the soldiers with the weapons and tanks and stuff

It seems pretty lame without otherwise

May not get the marines done, but we can hopefully get the covenant released

Well, not enough intrest so I put what is done here

http://rapidshare.com/files/17394588/Halo.rar.html

the aliens don't work properly

Banshee plasma bomb not on

Put the vechiles as empty to avoid crashes with the aliens

weapon class names are:

halo_needlermag

halo_needler

halo_plasmariflemag

halo_plasmarifle

halo_plasmapistolmag

halo_plasmapistol

have as much fun as you can... well

If someone does have the inspiration to continue, I still have every model of HALO 1 on my computer just gathering dust. I won't go onto do this for ArmA as I am actually getting boared of HALO and moving onto my own ideas (which need to get on paper quick otherwise I'll loose them)

Sorry

Sorry to hear that. How's the exact current state of the marines? Are they already imported into O2 yet? Or are they still in 3DO format?

They are in O2 format with textures and everything, just the model tho, no geo lods or anything

well im shure he has a good reason for stopping and he has offerd anyone the models so they can countiue the models

any way great pack btw the textures are the best iv see so far shame you cant carry on well good luyck on futre progects

black150 could you possibly zip or rar up what models you have got into o2 and release so that some one could finish them off ?

5.87 MB it says on my computer

Holds almost all the halo models

Master cheif armour and visor tectures all screwy at my furiating attempts to get him the proper colours (the origional textures white) Assault rifle just needs a config and it's ready to go, I've also added whats already been done, see if someone can do better. The model pack contains in a list:

Uplink

Storage Unit

Master Chief

Marine

Marine Pilot

Cortanna

Ghost

Wraith

Banshee

Scorpion

Warthog

Sniper

Shotgun

Rocket Launcher

Plasma Rifle

Plasma Pistol

Needler

Plasma Grenade

Pistol

Orange Grunt

Red Grunt

Jackel

Blue Elite

Gold Elite

Cov Drop ship

Cov Turret

Human Flood

Cov Flood (Under directory Flood)

That exploding Flood (Under directory Flood)

I think those flood spores (Under directory 'Flood' i think)

Hunter

Hornet (Custom made varient of Pelican with weapons, by a website i forgot the address)

Pelican

The following weapons have sounds with them for reload and shooting:

Plasma Rifle

Plasma Pistol

Needler

Pistol

Assault Rifle

Sniper

It does not conatin:

Sentinals

the Monitor

Longsword (That fighter at the end of the game)

Shield Generator

Enough of my yabbering heres the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/18043517/halomodels.rar.html

You have permission to unpack the things released and take the configs etc and play about with them

I hope the next person who takes this on gets it done

thanks for that, i will have a look at them and see if i can finish any off smile_o.gif

WEWT! I like halo 1 better than halo 2 for some reason, anyways thanks!

EDIT - How do i play with these?

WEWT! I like halo 1 better than halo 2 for some reason, anyways thanks!

EDIT - How do i play with these?

afaik you can't, you need to finish em' first. That means for some units make a config.cpp file, for other make selections etc. etc.

mr duck will you be nice enogh (if you have the time) to do this for us all we really need are the mariens a couple of veahcles and the pelecan

I'm d/loading your file so I guess I'll know in a few minutes but I assume the models will need other things added to them too, like cockpits and the like. I really do hope someone does take up the mantle on this. C'mon people all we need is 1 marine, 1 pilot, a pelican and a warthog. I wish I could do it but alas O2 and I will never produce anything.