Sign in to follow this  
black150

HALO

The idea is to get the covenant done, then the humans (for now excluding master cheif while I sort his textures) then realse that lot, possibly with some missions, then release MC and some objects say, then the flood (if possible) and the sentinels and the monitor... thats the plan anyways. This way you get to mess around with the pelicans and such sooner then if I waited till everythings done

Okay good news:

Configed rgrunt so far and it works fine. I'm gonna add in the textures. I need anims though, they can't even walk so far. tounge2.gif

I volunteer for making some missions. I would even create some small islands. If you could convert some objects? smile_o.gif

Check it out!

untitledhd2.jpg

I dunno how to name selections for the units, but for the guns I can. wink_o.gif I'll get configing the rest. biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

oh nice mod! smile_o.gif a little bit brighter in the colors but thats ok, gonna be intresting to see how things shape up. keep up the good work fellas!

Managed to get the MC textures to go green at long last. Unfortunatly the textures look crap (but better then when I started)

mcjf1.jpg

EDIT also sorted the blue and gold elite textures so that the whole thing isn't blue/gold

reblueleitety6.jpg

regoldelitedt2.jpg

They don't look crap, but they don't look Halo tounge2.gif

Keep the work up, let's hope that we don't loose a second Halo-mod!

JW

smile_o.gif

wow they look great. i love the flood model. could be good outside halo missions like mutated monsters tounge2.gif

I guess the goldish glance comes with the lighting effects on the model. Try around if a white or yellow glance is better smile_o.gif

wildo has offered help with animations/named selections

Can I send him the models? I have changed a few things. They're still the Halo ones, nothing deleted. wink_o.gif

Anyway, I've configed all of what you've sent me. I just love the Banshee, but I need the sounds. smile_o.gif

Aliens:

aliensaz8.jpg

Guns:

gunsnn1.jpg

Ghost:

ghostyy6.jpg

Banshee:

bansheedt3.jpg

Dropship:

dropshiplj5.jpg

Ow now i remember, the grunt needs new anims which is a shitload of work confused_o.gif

If noone wants to do it i might be able to check if i still know how ofp-anim works, but the last time i made something was Q1 2005 confused_o.gif

I'll hear with maccollo, he's an outstanding animator (and modeller whistle.gif ) in Farmland team.

Awsome work, btw, will the Banshees have two different weapons, one just laser (or whateva) and the second is the charged-up plasma-thingie?

Anyways, looks awsome, can't wait for anything to be released! tounge2.gif

Regards

JW

smile_o.gif

I havn't been able to contact or get a reply from wildo since he sent me the message offering help confused_o.gif

btw, great job with the configs!

Thanks. Do you have the sounds for the vehicles & guns? smile_o.gif

BTW, I know who can do selections for models, Mig, if he wants to. tounge2.gif

I have most of the weapon sounds, I'll send um soon and can grab the banshee sounds as well, just give me a few minutes or so

Also do you think if I made the projectiles (plasma etc) you could get them to fire instead of a red laser? Would look cool if you could

ach! I keep forgetting what sounds are needed crazy_o.gif , if you could make a quick list I'd be grateful

Guns - Needler & Plasma (reload & fire)

Ghost - Driving

Banshee - Flying

Dropship - Flying

Plasma rifle and Pistol won't have reload sounds (as they can't be reloaded) but the rest won't be a problem, I just need to grab the vehicles

Configed the plasma grenade, can you send me the sound? I'm also seeing if I can make a blue explosion script. biggrin_o.gif