Sign in to follow this  
ebud

Tonal Update

Nice, but not what I was thinking. A fully dynamic helo campaign or even 3-4 single missions thrown together as a campaign are more what I would love to see. I have more than a few dynamic Tonal campaigns, but no real good helo or vehicle missions.

if yiu want, with me being a big big fan of helicopters and tonal after release ill get some big helicopter missions built in a small story tounge2.gif

Great, so what Helos are we going to use? biggrin_o.gif

I say we move away form the Hind it is over done

How about South Africa's Rooivalk for the attack Helo

it is promoted for export. it would let us have Air to Air battles as well as air to ground.

and the SA 300 Puma, it has Good cargo load and fighting loadout with a 20mm in an undernose turret and Four weapons pylons.

I would keep the ruskie helos for the Reb force and use the Rooivalk and the Puma for the Gov. forces. yay.gif

The man said it will be out in a week or two, what more could you want to know? All we need to know has been answered; he's planning on releasing SOMETHING. Now for the hard part... waiting.

Great Job Ebud!

Just a few questions:

When your great mod will be released?

Have you changed also the island shape?

Have you retained the Tonali scouts with the government troops as in the original mod?

What about the female militias and all the Tonali sounds and music?

Hope you'll release also some missions, anyway you've revitalized one of the best mods for Ofp.

Just to save Ebud having to say "look in the thread":

Release is soon. October.

Island shape hasn't changed.

Original units will be in.

Sounds and music unchanged, most likely, I don't remember any female militias in the screenshots.

In a few words, it's a nice refurbishment pack. Everything gets a makeover. And it will be in by next week hopefully.

For Ebud and his team, and all Tonal fans alike its going to be a Honourable and Triumphant Day tounge2.gif Amen.

update won't be this weekend as I just got back from a 5 day vacation. Too much to test to get it out this weekend.

i forebid you to sleep i order you to keep on working at tonal until its finished and that better be this weekend tounge2.gif

trust me, I want the thing finished more than anyone, lol, except maybe my wife crazy_o.gif

trust me, I want the thing finished more than anyone, lol, except maybe my wife crazy_o.gif

lol, my gf hates it when im on my computer for long periods of time.. she says its going to kill me tounge2.gif

Can i ask is the island going to be the same size as the orgional with the jungle turned into desert or is it going to be just the size of the desert with the jungle section cut off? smile_o.gif

Well, good luck with finishing smile_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]trust me, I want the thing finished more than anyone, lol, except maybe my wife

IMO she's waiting the end of Tonal update more than anyone! Just so you become available again rofl.gif

alright ill make a deal with you, ill keep your wife busy and you keep on working on the updated tonal tounge2.gif

(uhhh hi darling ................. whats that in your hand ? tounge2.gif )

he already said it's unchanged. he merely took advantage of the replace objects button, unless i'm mistaken

True, but it went waaay beyond that quite a while ago.

Wouldn't she want it finished more then anyone, that way you pay attention to her once it's done wink_o.gif

My GF left me becouse i play to much and work to long LOL

Hay is the big tree place still on the map or is it gone  wink_o.gif

rgr that my girlfriend almost left me because of flashpoint, we are still together but not living together, i have moved back to my parents house, its sux being 28 and living at home after so many years away, so now my mission is to decide flashpoint or girlfriend its a very tough decision when im playing all the time so its leaning to the first one, maybe im stupid but wath can you do confused_o.gif

sorry for hijacking thread, i also wonder if there will be any jungel areas cus i really liked sneeking aroud in the jungel looking for rebels