Sign in to follow this  
ebud

Tonal Update

I can't guarantee this will get done unless the person who took over editing the opfor does this. Sorry.

I tried running ECP and my tonal mod folder, but after trying it with and without, the FPS increase without ECP was HUGE and I do mean damn HUGE. So I will never ever ever run Tonal and ECP.

The other content I'll not comment on biggrin_o.gif

I can't guarantee this will get done unless the person who took over editing the opfor does this. Sorry.

I tried running ECP and my tonal mod folder, but after trying it with and without, the FPS increase without ECP was HUGE and I do mean damn HUGE. So I will never ever ever run Tonal and ECP.

getting close biggrin_o.gifwhistle.gifyay.gif

i know ill be inspired tounge2.gif

Great! We get to ride through the bush running down helpless animals.....I mean, going on a safari whistle.gif

getting close biggrin_o.gifwhistle.gifyay.gif

i know ill be inspired tounge2.gif

It won't be this weekend. I'm out for a 5 day weekend, so it will most likely be next weekend for a release unless too many bugs pop up or something really needs more time to complete.

Its oki i was expecting a few weeks into oct tounge2.gif but still thumbs-up.gif in the mean time im making an gd bye old tonal movie, with ofrp.

hehe sweet, can't it be next week already whistle.gifbiggrin_o.gif

i dunno im so used to ecp so i cant live without it even though it could be lagging down missions..

hehe sweet, can't it be next week already whistle.gifbiggrin_o.gif

i dunno im so used to ecp so i cant live without it even though it could be lagging down missions..

wow_o.gif you might have to to do the unthinkable then biggrin_o.gif

i cant wait to see the suprises :P i can just only imagine them...

Quote[/b] ]Im sure by now all the units hes doing are just being finalised.. but you never know.. saying that im reskining a p51 mustang and redoing its config so it flys better.. desert camo.

Yes, he could do that but we must get AiA blessing because the P-51 they made is the best I have seen. Whom ever dose the mod must note that the f-51 has a larger vertical tail, wing tip tanks, and some had been made into 2 seaters.

i also thank that maybe Tonal could have leftover A-26 invaders from the Vietnam war. the Invader is a vary good aircraft. don't forget transport for troops and supplies (the Douglas Turbo-67 has been a vary good transport for sometime now, this would be cheaper than always moving every thing by hellos) Its all up to you wink_o.gif

Maybe someone else could get the airforce mod going whistle.gif

Not me IM not a vary good mod maker I like to inspire others to make mods.

Quote[/b] ]Im sure by now all the units hes doing are just being finalised.. but you never know.. saying that im reskining a p51 mustang and redoing its config so it flys better.. desert camo.

Yes, he could do that but we must get AiA blessing because the P-51 they made is the best I have seen. Whom ever dose the mod must note that the f-51 has a larger vertical tail, wing tip tanks, and some had been made into 2 seaters.

i also thank that maybe Tonal could have leftover A-26 invaders from the Vietnam war. the Invader is a vary good aircraft. don't forget transport for troops and supplies (the Douglas Turbo-67 has been a vary good transport for sometime now, this would be cheaper than always moving every thing by hellos) Its all up to you wink_o.gif

Maybe someone else could get the airforce mod going whistle.gif

Not me IM not a vary good mod maker I like to inspire others to make mods.

With your command of English, I am inspired to dig out my eyes with a spoon!

I can only assume that you are American.

biggrin_o.gif

Tonal Airforce would be great, however we should see what we get first.

lol i just thought, why i am investing a lot of my time making ofrp missions on Tonal when its going to be changed in a few weeks or so.. lol crazy_o.gif so ive stopped and gona convert them.. tounge2.gif

Hi Ebud,

Sent you an ECP config.cpp for the v1.1 OPFOR - check your PM mate.

Cheers,

CH

Yeah I replied back.

The opfor config has been redone completely, and redoing it again with the ECP changes is something I doubt will get done.

I appreciate you sending it, but to merge the two configs would be a complete nightmare. lol.

im sure after release maybe some1 will do it then if they are allowed.. wink_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

Doh, that'll teach me to jump the gun wink_o.gif

As Matt says, perhaps someone can release an ECP OPFOR after release. If the current OPFOR pbo structure is kept (ie. a tiny separate pbo for the .cpp), users could download and apply this in a few seconds. smile_o.gif

Cheers,

CH

But Saddam gave the go ahead to incorporate it into the pack to keep old missions from having addon errors. Also Inquisitor has updated them along with their config.

yeah... what ebud said tounge2.gif

(sorry, should have explained all that... just very very tired)

Back to Aircraft, Now we must find someone willing to build and modify the aircraft, and pilots. I'll build the SP Missions and help Bata test if some one will build the MP Missions and the Campaign. so who is in?

I'm in. I'm already doing some tonaleese mission editing, and awaiting the final release smile_o.gif

I would actually be the happiest kid on the block if somone would make some serious helo missions to use when the update comes out. The updated helos kick some serious butt thanks to Agent Smiths and Inquisitors prodding to use newer updates than the CSLA versions which I was fine with. But with the new ones you really really WANT to fly them. It was worth it to listen to them.

I'll make a dyn campaign where you'll be inserted/extracted by heli.

Nice, but not what I was thinking. A fully dynamic helo campaign or even 3-4 single missions thrown together as a campaign are more what I would love to see. I have more than a few dynamic Tonal campaigns, but no real good helo or vehicle missions.

Anyone remember that old mission 5th Aviation, by Cumboy? All you do is fly around in a helo and do tasks like transport infantry. Is that along the lines you were thinking of, Ebud?