Sign in to follow this  
ebud

Tonal Update

I was trying to do something different than brdms for this version but I guess there were 2 versions of each for each side. I could try it and see. As if I don't have enough to do as it is. Well, I can try it only if you do the config entry wink_o.gif

You lazy buggah... just kidding... okay, I'll send you the textures, you'll repaint them and then I can do the config and wrap it up to *.pbo.

Wow! inlove.gif Awesome work Ebud, simply stunning notworthy.gif

Good job dude!

I can only repeat it, these units are kicka$$ no doubt. Really can't wait to get my hands on them smile_o.gif

The list of changes is impressive. Are the areas in the desert fixed where water appears depending on time of day? This and the many objects in the cities are the only things I really dislike on Tonal.

Great work ebud.

Yes, the disappearing swamps will be removed. The cities will not change sad_o.gif

Hey, the cities were really good when they first came out.

I can only repeat it, these units are kicka$$ no doubt. Really can't wait to get my hands on them smile_o.gif

The list of changes is impressive. Are the areas in the desert fixed where water appears depending on time of day? This and the many objects in the cities are the only things I really dislike on Tonal.

Great work ebud.

Yes, the disappearing swamps will be removed. The cities will not change sad_o.gif

Hey, the cities were really good when they first came out.

Yes, and with an update to them the performance would surely drop as there would be even more detail added. The buildings that are in-progress are looking amazing and if ARMAS wasn't supposedly coming out in a couple of months they may have made it in, but they'll be better for the next iteration of this theme anyway.

Wonderful island and superb units! thumbs-up.gif

Well they all have your heads on them so much of the credit could extend your way smile_o.gif

Hi, great work, I loved Tonal very much, but the new units and location is looking astoinishing good. Just for fun a question, have you settled insignias and flags for government, milita and rebells?

Head's up peep's,their's a podcast type thing part of which feature's this tonal update by E-bud.It's on ofpec.com! On a side note when ever i listen to a d.j on a radio station i get a picture of the d.j in my head! Then when i see the d.j in a photo it look's nothing like the person i thought it would be. Hmm after hearing you're voice E-bud now i am wondering what you look like biggrin_o.gif

Wonderful island and superb units! thumbs-up.gif

Well they all have your heads on them so much of the credit could extend your way smile_o.gif

Nah, making the model was a tiny part... It would be nothing without the superb work of many. It has actually evolved just as I had hoped with people making modifications to the model but sticking to the new texture standard. I just had a vision and a model. Other people made it come true. Offtime was the one who initialised the project by creating a script, good textures and combining it with an excellent model.

It was a little frustrating though.. The truth is that I don't know anything about modeling. All I know is what a head looks like and then I tried my best to copy it. All of the points have basically been added one by one in O2. Sure I had a rough model I made in 3ds max but I doubt that anything of it remains in the current model.

Excellent units and a very interesting map change, this is all a mission maker can ask for, looking forward to some interesting new missions on Tonal. Awesome work, Ebud. thumbs-up.gif

Holy Crap! Talk about Terraforming, eh!

Tonal never been better!

This looks amazing! Kudos mate! notworthy.gif

Oh Yes.

I love the tonal islands and units. This update is amazing. The units look much better and the inclusion of several new 3rd party addons can only make for more fun and great gameplay.

Thanks Ebud

Looks fantastic, but does it keep the same semi desert aspect as in the original Tonal? wink_o.gif

Nice Ebud, would this be MP friendly by any chance?

as he said in his first post, he doesnt no, it will be the same as other tonal [thinks]..

Anyhoo im looking forward to october notworthy.gif

Man jus saw the shots on ofp.info and jus had to say it looks great am looking forward to it greatly

Nice work Ebutt. I will be sure to send you my first born son.

Yes, and with an update to them the performance would surely drop as there would be even more detail added. The buildings that are in-progress are looking amazing and if ARMAS wasn't supposedly coming out in a couple of months they may have made it in, but they'll be better for the next iteration of this theme anyway.

Damn, that sounds PIMP!! My hat goes off to that guy. who ever it may be. make sure to send him a freaking medal.

Then his head would get too big for even Texas and he'd have to move rofl.gif