Sign in to follow this  
F4llen_

M8 Assault Riffle - minipack

So here is my first addon. At this time it is a beta, which contains only M8 with ironsight and combatsight. The final version will have a version with XM320 and maybe in the future i will add more versions like sharpshooter, compact, etc.

DOWNLOAD

Yousendit.com Link

OFP.info Link

Mirror by OFPC.de

dxdshot1ri4.jpg

dxdshot2yz5.jpg

hehe nice that there are more people trying out to make the more special weapons out there biggrin_o.gif I've only seen one others that made these weapons and that was mapfact but your weapons look a bit more sharper than theirs did smile_o.gif keep up the good work! thumbs-up.gif

hey this is a good addon especially for a beta, couldnt find any bugs with it when i used it quickly except the red dot sight reticle / dot needs to be more rounded and have an ambient gow around it apart from that great stuff.

P.S.

u got any other schemes planned e.g. camo, OD, Tan etc or SD??? because this would be a promising addon to use with the BLB SCARS if ever finished wink_o.gif

hey this is a good addon especially for a beta, couldnt find any bugs with it when i used it quickly except the red dot sight reticle / dot needs to be more rounded and have an ambient gow around it apart from that great stuff.

P.S.

u got any other schemes planned e.g. camo, OD, Tan etc or SD??? because this would be a promising addon to use with the BLB SCARS if ever finished wink_o.gif

well I am not planning any camo versions, but SD will be wink_o.gif

THe sound is kind of odd but otherwise it looks like a XM8... pretty mutch as it is.

Looks fantastic, once I get my gaming rig up and running (hopefully by the end of the week), this is sure to be a priority download, and appears to be a keeper.

Very nice rigle man smile_o.gif

Are you going to make all variants or are you going to focus on the "core" M8 ?

Again, top nice gun pistols.gif

Please , what´s the INIT comand for add this gun to a soldier (i would like to use this with FP soldiers in my mission)

Thank you

Please , what´s the INIT comand for add this gun to a soldier (i would like to use this with FP soldiers in my mission)

Thank you

erm

M8_is - red dot

M8_cs - ironsights

mag is - m8_mag

Quote[/b] ]Do remember the project was scrapped.

wtf when was that mentioned?

Hi, this M8's look really good, if they'r tryed on the DLEM_ACU units... they make the OFP look like as a completly different game; of this days. There're two things that ain't like very much, one is the sound, that sounds very low, even the SJB_M9 sounds louder, i'll had used the JAM Mag3 5'56x45 bullet sound or something like that; the red dot is very big to shoot at long distances (above 300m) because is too big, i'll had preffered the BIS red dot (like in the XMS) but it still looking good, those orange lighs do it look like as if it were really an iluminated dot. The muzzle flash, looks grey or blue from the 1St person view and in the iron sighted version it's too low, it should be a bit more at the center of the sight, i'll had taken the muzzle flash model & textures of our M4's v0.9 pack, i like it more. But the weapons look really good & the sights are very pimp. Good job. Let's C ya

Do remember the project was scrapped.

True, but this is a sim biggrin_o.gif we dont need to worry abt any goverment biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Do remember the project was scrapped.

wtf when was that mentioned?

Last winter, don't know the exact date though.

For clarification, I beleive Jahve et al are referring to the XM8 program being scrapped, not this particular addon.

lol i wasnt with it earlier, besides that it hasnt been scrapped just shelved for future reference but like someone said earlier its a sim so simulate something other than a bloody m4 even if the (x)m8 is just a gloryfied g36 tounge2.gif