Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

ROFLCOPTER & PETER PAN RELEASED!

Now I understand that you may not be the biggest Peter pan fan here. Maybe you grew up watching sesame street or lazy town. But some of us older (and more mature members) grew up watching captain hook and Peter pan. and i understand that you may not understand what all the jazz is all about. And I really can help that, but I do ask. that you be more understanding towards other people's feelings.

Now i've got it smile_o.gif I was asking my self WHY.why make this "module" addon,call it what you will. What is the use for it.The answer is it's a big piss take right?And all the praise in this thread is a big piss take no? Sorry i cottoned on so late biggrin_o.gif

Hey, what the hells going on, i demand that you redo the neural network of this module, we have just interviewed peter for a major

News channel and .. well i cant even speak ,just look at the results.

Devastated

R.I.P Kent lovejoy reporter extrordinaire, we will miss you 1968-2006

Anims By Sanctuary

Deanosbeano ,funny vid thank's! Still can't beleive this thread merit's 4 page's crazy_o.gif @ Blackdog,you should work in marketing/advertising/seling stuff. You would make a million biggrin_o.gif

Daniel @ Sep. 03 2006,20:45)]J W. It's a game on the edge of ArmA induced death. Take everything written in this thread with a pinch of salt.   wink_o.gif

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one if i were you tounge2.gif  On the edge of armed assualt release? Hmm somehow i think not wink_o.gif

Well, hopefully yes relative how long OFPs been on the go.

Actually it was a bit of an optimistic post. tounge2.gif

Well Blackdog, you legalized the stuff then biggrin_o.gif

Now i'm waiting for the right oponent of Peter,

and i don't mean Hook. whistle.gif

I mean that unit firing with precise deadly warning levels

and the laserguided 'ban' misile. wink_o.gif

While some may be right it's not the most serious

add on for ofp, but it's at least an step on entertaining

the comunity and keeping it alive 'till we get what we're

really waiting for (Q4).

~S~ CD

Its craptastic. crazy_o.gif

Go beta test soemthing. icon_slap.gif

Your sig makes me woozy.

Excellent contribution to the communtinty Blackdog, this has made my week! If this doesn't turn up on a special edition of the Radio Check Podcast then I'll be very suprised wink_o.gif

Keep up the great work!

1. Ok, maybe not five minutes. Two days.

2. I'm not insulting anyone, you are. You are insulting the whole addonmaking community, just cause your a team, and you decide to call yourself a 'studio', then you are all wrong, and you suck etc etc? So, if we're a team of addonmakers, do we call ourselves "Addon-making-team". Lol, think of it;

BAMT = Ballistic Addon Making Team.

Well, that sounds awsome, like a name that will get all people to look at our work! Yay! *banana-dancing* No wait.. We do got a smiliey for that one yay.gif

3. I am not insulting you in anyway, so why would any moderator come and PR me/tempban me?

Well, hopefully not, I'll probably get forgotten again whistle.gif

And last;

4. <span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>MY NAME IS JW!!! NO SPACE IN BETWEEN, HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!! GAH!!1!11!ONE!1!!1ONE!!11ELEVEN!!1!1!!</span>

JW

confused_o.gif

And last;

4. <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>MY NAME IS JW!!! NO SPACE IN BETWEEN, HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!! GAH!!1!11!ONE!1!!1ONE!!11ELEVEN!!1!1!!</span>

JW

confused_o.gif

*looks at the name above your avatar, and then at the last part of your post* yay.gif

Seriously J W(or JW?), its a joke, just something to laugh at after a serious game of WGL5 biggrin_o.gif

It's JW. And god i'm tired of this community, half of you have lost ure minds crazy_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

This module makes just as much sense as the ~$100 - $300 VBS1 modules.

keep it up wink_o.gif

yeh keep it up, its a refreshing light hearted change.

i for one look forward to peters sidekick.

i think he should be called w j and have bullets that say spam spam spam, and the sound of his car should be the spam song from

monty python.

my.02 2

It's JW. And god i'm tired of this community, half of you have lost ure minds crazy_o.gif

Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning icon_rolleyes.gif

1. I don't understand why you are still so worried about how long it took to make these.

2. I was playfully mocking the way that every other mod team seems to be a "studio" trend in the OFP community. I wasn't trying to offend any mod teams. That really the last thing I want to do.

3. I don't think I ever suggested that you get post restricted.

4. Sorry. I was just calling you by your forum username as I saw it.

And just for the record:

It was not my intent to offend anyone.

If anyone has a problem with me releasing my addon like this, please contact me in a private message.

Could a moderator please close this thread?

It says J W in your name so dont be surprised if people call you that.

Oh and what if we have lost our minds? are we not allowed to have fun in ofp? huh.gif

Oh and I bet this is placebos favourite addon... biggrin_o.gif

Blackdog, everyone so far has either ignored this thread or found it amusing, bar JW. You don't have to keep defending yourself. wink_o.gif

It says J W in your name so dont be surprised if people call you that.

Oh and what if we have lost our minds? are we not allowed to have fun in ofp? huh.gif

Oh and I bet this is placebos favourite addon... biggrin_o.gif

Must have a space, least 3 chars of ure name.

And, of course you can have fun, but these guys are insulting those who're calling themselves studios, just beacause "A team that makes a heck of alot of addons" didn't sound as good, or saying that they're making modules instead of "a big pack of scripts that execs in an easy way so you can use our addons in a cool way".

I don't see why they do so, that's just it.

And there is other reasons for this community to going/gone mad, but I wont go in there...

Oh, and Irongsight;

I didn't wake up at the wrong side of the bed, I got barbed wire for breakfast...

Theres a subtle difference between insult and parody.