Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

ROFLCOPTER & PETER PAN RELEASED!

Quote[/b] ]It's JW. And god i'm tired of this community, half of you have lost ure minds

I find your statements offensive and insulting. mad_o.gif

You only get 1 Ben Affleck and consider yourself warned.

ben_affleck_4.jpg

If it makes any difference, blackdog, I thought that this was fucking hilarious! biggrin_o.gif

Those that get it, get it. Those that don't never will. The vital info is all in pm's and deleted posts anyway. Consult the oracle better known as the kegbot on #ofpec for the real answers to all of life's questions.

This masterpiece is a subtlely brilliant commentary, and comedic relief, and imho is aimed fairly at those who take themselves far too seriously, a malise which afflicts these forums from time to time, and if not checked by liberal doses of deliberate insanity, would erupt into an epidemic plauge of CS purportions.

Agreed, superlatively.

I must say that the ROFLCopter is the pinnacle of OFP addon making. I mean, who would have thought that 4 letters could spawn both a hugely successful infantry AND aerial unit? Not I, sir.

...and consider yourself warned.

Warned in what way?

I don't see any blocks or any moderator, so that means you're threatening me, or are you?

This addon is completly useless... Not intressting... But funny...

Warned in what way?

I don't see any blocks or any moderator, so that means you're threatening me, or are you?

You seriously lack sense of humour.

Or you have a very solid one notworthy.gif

Some guys really need to get over this...it´s like arguing about if a joke was funny. If you don´t like it, don´t take it.

Not hard to do at all and also applies to stuff brought to this forums for years (M4 anyone?).

Oh no, please no Randy "PeterPan" Constan. I still have nightmares when they where posted here for the first time around 5 years ago by (i think yokozuma) someone.

Warned in what way?

Oh dear God. banghead.gif

And shinRaiden, that post is sig worthy. notworthy.gif

Warned in what way?

They might as well give you one for spamming and trolling the forums.

I remember this addon from way back when I used to idle on #ofpec, ah the good ol' times, nice to see the roflcopter finally released to the hungry community.

I remember this addon from way back when I used to idle on #ofpec

And I remember Blackdog's Peter Pan fetish before the idea of producing an addon of him (it biggrin_o.gif ) was suggested.

What a brilliant way for Blackdog to bring up Peter Pan without getting banned by Placebo.  nener.gif

I remember this addon from way back when I used to idle on #ofpec

And I remember Blackdog's Peter Pan fetish before the idea of producing an addon of him (it biggrin_o.gif ) was suggested.

What a brilliant way for Blackdog to bring up Peter Pan without getting banned by Placebo.  nener.gif

no shitin, thats one hell of a art i must say rofl.gif

someone really should go to local bar and have a nice cup of cold beer, or if not, just have a nice cup of "you know what", stop messing around and go to take some flash air

i really feel an urge to make me that go-go-gadget-copter now..... ROFLMAO

good idea blackdog, we need much more stuff like that

As my fellow community members have previously stated, this addon represents the height of addon making skill.

But seriously, for all the pink ponies and other addons which have been allowed into the community with very little resistance, it is odd that this, something relevant to the OFP community in several ways, is so fiercly rejected by some.

Quite frankly, if you haven't cottoned on to the fact you can't control what's released, you're even slower than the release of Armed Assault.

I don't know what i find more hilarious. The addon, or the people who get all upset because they don't get that it's a joke icon_rolleyes.gif

I was going to play along and do the whole "OMFGAAAAARR ItZ t3h b3Stesstt add000n evaaarrrrrr!!!" thang, but i came into the thread far too late.

It's great to see i'm not alone in certain wry observations about the OFP community, though. wink_o.gif

Thanks Black Dog for this addon, you made my day! Now my colleagues don't get why i'm laughing... But I guess it wouldn't be possible to explain it to them anyway! rofl.gif

OMG he did it yay.gif

Great Addon erm module notworthy.gif

Reminds me of my Cheeky Army I made ages ago

cheeky55a.jpg

I don't know what i find more hilarious. The addon, or the people who get all upset because they don't get that it's a joke  icon_rolleyes.gif

I was going to play along and do the whole "OMFGAAAAARR ItZ t3h b3Stesstt add000n evaaarrrrrr!!!" thang, but i came into the thread far too late.

It's great to see i'm not alone in certain wry observations about the OFP community, though.  wink_o.gif

BD will start yelling "i told you numbers of time that this is a freakin module" rofl.gif

lol!!! You havent mentioned the chicken and the dead animation for it yet made by the mastro himself, the utterly in all dead seriousness, MIG!!!!!

A rehash of the greatest ofp military sim joke i heard from that chicken thread, too good not to spread it here again...

Civilian:Why did the chicken cross the road?

General:Hell!! I dont give a damn why, but i am sending in B52s to bomb the shit outta the chicken and then F16s to make sure the chicken is truly and thoroughly dead.

The errr...rather out of this world addons old threads sure do crack me up, a definate bane to the realism folks here..hahaha!

2. I was playfully mocking the way that every other mod team seems to be a "studio" trend in the OFP community. I wasn't trying to offend any mod teams. That really the last thing I want to do.

i dont see how this can be justified.. ive been spammed bye PM about having a "Studio" in which orginated from this thred which i had nothing to do with confused_o.gif

First, i have my own little MR.Studio why is it a studio maybe i liked the name MRS. second i dont work in a big studio but my room, but i do consider my computer to be my studio, its where all my work is made confused_o.gif if anyone else has a problem with that PM me! ... wink_o.gif

Thats All. and yes your addons are funny in every way and i respect them and you smile_o.gif