Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

ROFLCOPTER & PETER PAN RELEASED!

<span id='ME'><center>blackdog~ is very happy to present to you all...

Image4_1x1.gifImage4_1x2.gif

Image4_2x1.gifImage4_2x2.gif

Image4_3x1.gifImage4_3x2.gif

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>download by clicking anywhere on the image</span>

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

<OBJECT CLASSID="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" WIDTH=400 HEIGHT=20><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://www.surfacezero.com/span/rofl/forcedplay_v01.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://www.surfacezero.com/span/rofl/forcedplay_v01.swf WIDTH=400 HEIGHT=20 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT></center></span>

I would like to be the first to congratulate you on a successful release. the quality in this module is amazing, it's so great that you don't even need textures for the helicopter. I can't think of any one in the world who could achieve the same quality without even texturing it. That a loan shows you what kind of skill level you have.

If I may be so bold to say. that this is the closest we've come to Armed Assault quality in the past five years. this is truly groundbreaking work you've made. We can only hope that the forum will be able to withstand the load this module is going to be putting on the server

when I was younger all I ever wanted was a ROFL COPTER. I tried making one several times. but failed miserably, because my skill level is far below your skill level. I only hope to one day I be as great as you.

Growing up I remember watching captain hook. and thought to myself, how cool it would be to have Peter pan in a video game. I mean come on, who doesn't love Peter pan? you would have to be some kind of dumbass not to. Peter pan was definitely a big inspiration for me growing up.

So thank you blackdog, for making all my dreams come true.

P.S. To anyone who is thinking or have been making modules. the standard has now been raised, to new heights. which it has never been seen before. It will probably be another five years before someone out does this module.

Blackdog mate, this module is the greatest thing to ever happen to the OF community.  The models, textures, etc. are some of the most detailed I have seen in ages.  This further reinforces my comment the other day about how you are one of the most noble faces in the OF community these days.  I appreciate all your hard work and hope you will continue to work on some exciting modules for the community in the future.

I also wanted you to know that you have my 100% support to join BIS.  I know they probably won’t want to hire you, but you are the better man.  Do NOT forget that.  I think Sniper_Skull put it extremely eloquently when he mentions watching Peter Pan as a child.  I can’t think of any child hood hero more awesome than Peter Pan.  This module could inspire some of the young folk on this forum to act more like Mr. Pan.  I want to congratulate you on making a module that can be an inspiration to us all.

I do have a couple suggestions.  I have noticed OF has a lack of M4 and ACU soldier modules recently.  Also, I have been DYING for a magic carpet module.  A few different carpets would be nice, like a Vietnamese carpet, an Egyptian carpet, heck, perhaps a Norweigan carpet!  Any chance you could apply your next efforts to these projects?  Thanks for your time.

BTW, SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI!!!!!

Oh god now its legal, LOL

STGN

Nah, I am pretty sure that posting actual links to the website still gets you an insta-ban... rofl.gif

Really now guys. Let's keep this thread on topic. Blackdog~ has released a wonderful module to our increasingly diminishing community. We ought to treat it with the respect it deserves, right?

Thanks for the mediation there hooahman. This thread was going wildly offtopic.

Here are two press photos for the various Operation Flashpoint news agencies to publish.

rofl1.jpg

The roflcopter demonstrating it's amazing camouflage capabilities

rofl2.jpg

A state of the art lolmissile, before impact

A message from my publicist, Jaques de la France:

For anyone who is interested in doing zee interviews wiz zee blackdog, please, could zou wait at leazt another two-to-tree weeks. Az you may know, module releazez are very tiring for zee blackdogz.

It's hard to type an accent.

Edit: Captions for pictures. Also, for anyone who is interested in taking pictures of the roflcopter in action, I'd suggest disabling cloudlets (I know, it sounds awful already) because if you don't, the OFP FFAR smoke effect gets in the way. If anyone knows a way I can disable the smoke in the config, please send me a message so I can change it.

roflcopter.gif

this is great stuff!!

Now we need only LMAOplanes, AFKapc's,TTYLnukes,  AFK47's and ofc.

lollerskates.gif

OMG LOL AMAZING WORK WTF OMG BBQ DAT IZ REALY GUD JOB M8 I LUV U W4NT UR BABIES LOL!!!!111

If this would have been a mission:

Oh, yeh, I was the only one to try this mission out. Even if it has been released now for three weeks. I think it was OK. Y'know. I think you should put down more than two months of work in you next mission. OK? 'Cause I don't think people are going to be impressed.

OMG HE DID AN ADDON IN 2 MINUTES AND IT IS SO GREAT, HE GETS ALL COMMENT AND STUFF AND YAY!!!!111 LOLZ00R!!!111

EDIT: This is not a personal attack against blackdog, but I interprent this addon release as an attack on the community situation as a whole. Please correct me if I'm wrong, blackdog.

eheheehehe.

Oh and Hooahman, theres already a magic carpet addon by brattaca's or foley or someone, was playing it with them the other day, he is just fixing it so it goes over water aswell. wink_o.gif

I would say something, but I have a feeling all the witty replies have already been taken, so, urm, good work? :P

WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAH AHAAAAH H HAAAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA OMG HAAbahahhHHHHAahahAHAHhAHA~!

This is just too much guys! Now this is the start of a revolution for suuure! When will the LMAOtank be released?

All hail the great roflcopter!

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

That´s even cooler thant the ferret would´ve been! Thx blackdog, made my day biggrin_o.gif

Boo

No missions included? Not even a forum island? What good is it spamming LOL rockets everywhere without a juicy target, like an IRC village?

Peter Pan is great and all, but what we all want is Wonder Woman and her invisible jet.

Hiss

*sigh* If only I had so much of spare time to waste it like this. confused_o.gif [and I'd rather waste it on some healthy/beauty napping]

This isn't realistic.

* American ROLFCopters have 2 ORLY scouts attached to skids.

* Your rotor rounds are 3Hz off. You're welcome in advance.

* Camo's good for urban ops but isn't changing hue in sunlight elsewhere?

* Redo Pan's uniform. Wrinkle near the top is not how he does it IRL.

* I would like the ability to land upside down for tactical insertions.

* Hitting trees still causes crash/death. Seems wrong.

* No cupholders

Let me know if you need anymore criticism.

These addons are beyond a joke  rofl.gif

Please, they're called modules. Don't disrespect this man's work with such a filthy word like addons confused_o.gif