Sign in to follow this  
scruffy

Golf War 1-3

Greetings, my fellow golfers!

The Nogova Golftour has started a new season and you are invited to participate in the tournament.

golfjw3.jpg

Disclaimer: This picture might not fully reflect the content of these missions

--> Download Missions <--

In the package you get 3 courses, all can be played with up to 4 players. New courses are very simple to build, just a matter of moving some markers and triggers on the map.

You need no addons for this missions, we first wanted to use a VW Golf instead of the skodas but then decided against it. biggrin_o.gif

We also didn't include some "waiting music" so the missions wouldn't be too big, but we encourage you to play something in the background. "Spanish Flea" for example did very good during the playtests and a mod which spices up the explosions is always fun. wink_o.gif

So, go pack your satchels and make Tiger Woods cry biggrin_o.gif

Edit: Please put this mission in your "..ofp\mpmissions\" folder and start a multiplayer game, even if you want to play alone, so the ai is disabled!

Very fun mission, only problem I can see is having to wait through 3 peoples turns everytime you go, when it's Jiri's turn, Jiri's isn't quite able to take his shot wink_o.gif :

263ggll.jpg

Edit: By the way, it'd be pretty cool to have a camera follow the skoda each shot, to see where your skoda's landing biggrin_o.gif

Very fun mission, only problem I can see is having to wait through 3 peoples turns everytime you go, when it's Jiri's turn, Jiri's isn't quite able to take his shot wink_o.gif :

Actually I think we disabled the AI in the description.ext crazy_o.gif

If not, please do it yourself. This is a multiplayer mission, so put it in the mpmissions folder and start a server for yourself, there you can disable them.

Edit: By the way, it'd be pretty cool to have a camera follow the skoda each shot, to see where your skoda's landing biggrin_o.gif

We thought about that, but decided against it. We didn't want to force this and were too lazy to make the player able to choose ^^

With the standard viewdistance you should be able to observe your shot if there is no obstacle.

Also thanks for the compliments welcome.gif

lol, now where have i seen this before tounge2.gif

Gonna give it a try as soon as the stupid server decides to be found via ingame browser..

I've done the third part, 33 turns.. But the Super-Duper Clipping had some fine suprises for me...

clippingli0.jpg

Dont ask me how i've shot that Å koda into Mr. Troska's neightbour office.

@Mr.Burns: You're right. When I saw your picture a few days ago I remembered the good times we had in OFP 1.0 MP, bombing cars all over the Everon runway.

That was the one major reason I started to build a golf mission, Mondkalb then joined in and helped me with everything.

@deanosbeano: Here's a trick for you. Avoid woods at all costs, at least the CWC ones!

Now I bet you knew this, here comes the real trick tounge2.gif

Try putting just one or two satchels and get the car through some trees, go after it, and repeat until the time runs out. This way you should normally be out in 1-2 turns.

I guess the woods could be seen as an equivalent to sand bunkers.

Hahahaha this sounds awesome

*downloads*

I've never played golf in my life btw tounge2.gifrofl.gif

EDIT:

Bah...Remember not to play this with FFUR huh.gif

Those flames burn and those secondaries blow! crazy_o.gif

Field 1

golf.jpg

#!@€

But not so bad, 0.3 under par at my first try.

Field 1

http://str.rival.cz/items/obrazky/golf.jpg

#!@€

But not so bad, 0.3 under par at my first try.

Yes, we were generous with the par there, so you could be under whistle.gif

If that close hit bothers you try course 2 or 3. Putting in Lipany can be pretty hard and trying to get to that '§!*X&- island on course 2 freaks me out everytime banghead.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I've tried course 2 with my nephew - and it was funnier then any MP mission we've ever played smile_o.gif

Damned water.

Yes, Multiplayer Skodagolf is quite fun.

We've done right now a round with 4 people, the first ones needed 22 shots, and our round took 1hour and 23 minutes...

And if you count all killed people together you would get something between 220 and 300...

goodnight.gif

hahaha funiest idea ever but I'm not good at it.

It think not adding the camera was a bad idea. huh.gif

haha one of the best missions I played rofl.gif

Beat course 1 in 17 turns :P first try.

*Hank Hill Voice* I tell you what, This has got to be about the most Silliest Thing ive ever heard of, Golfing in OFP. It sounds funny and fun, so I'll give it a shot... "FORE!"