Sign in to follow this  
Al Simmons

Graffity Addon release

This an inofficial and maybe useless addon, dont blame BIS or me if your Computer explodes and your little sisters faces gets penetrated by shrapnels from your monitor.

This is just a testaddon, if the community likes it and its getting used by mission maker and/or Island makers i will add some more stuff to it.

Find it: Empty>ALs GraffityFX>...

Included are two so called bombings (Black and silver street work) and two pieces (colorfull pictures). You simply set them by editor on a wall or something like that.

This is just for athmosphere and to give cities a living touch.

Image1

Image2

Guest Ti0n3r

Woot! yay.gif Downloading

Very nice little concept! I hope you update this addon with more images in the future smile_o.gif .

Just a suggestion to make your objects more used would be to make it release together with (for example) AgentSmith's building pack, or other "already popular" addons.

Mapfact harbours would also do well I presume.

Hi, instead that coop "Find The Serial Killa" could be "Find the grafitter", and each time that you'll do a graffity, sound some heavy hip-hop scratch.

We could add our own paintings?, i mean if it could be ampliable by the users... because there's almost infinite, the graffity world. LEt's C ya

Wow i didnt thought that you guys like it.

@Codarl:

If you like to see the pics along with other buildungs you just have to set them in editor on the building/object you whant to have been "sprayed".

another fine addition to my growing ambience @folder, nice work as always Al , i like your direction in OFP.

how far did you get with the sounds thing, you need any help ?

i have about 6 spare minutes a week smile_o.gif

Nice addon, Al smile_o.gif

Greetings

Imutep

thx mates.

Quote[/b] ] how far did you get with the sounds thing

Which sounds do you mean?

Based on the title of this thread I'd assumed it was an incorrectly spelt gravity addon, apon reading I found it was an incorrectly spelt graffiti addon tounge2.gif . Either way, good job. A very unique addon.

this is some unque stuff! smile_o.gif this sure could make the towns more colorful. thumbs-up.gif Hope you can develop this some more and add more paintings and graffitis to it and it could be even better with the extra variation. smile_o.gif

If arma supports trains better and train tracks i could see a graffiti gangs mod or something biggrin_o.gif

Static train objects would be good enough for this addon, I think, or you could make a script that setPoses and setDirs them into the AEF trains.

But yeah, very creative and useful, it's addons like this what give the feeling of a big town, not hundreds of identical scyscarpers with roads between them and no objects at the streets.

cool think il make a streets of rage mission or sumot where the SWAT wipe ou everyone!

thx mates.
Quote[/b] ] how far did you get with the sounds thing

Which sounds do you mean?

well i thought you was making sounds for birds and such and making them fly away if gunshots( i have a script for this), but maybe it was another mod.

Also i am interested in this aspect"- a dialoge based building and creating system" and would like to offer help . if needed

Very cool addon, this will deffinately make bigger OFP cities look more random.

I have a suggestion, how about making the graffiti textures slightly semi transeparent so it blends in better with the material behind the graffiti making it a bit more natural.

Anyway the more graffiti you add the more random cities can look, this should also work well in ArmA with the larger towns.

THX again, iam sure this will work with ArmA because its a very simple addon.