Sign in to follow this  
dave8

Codeblue ACU

Quote[/b] ]we neeed this ACU soldiers

YES we do. I'm just wondering is a release date been thought up. And great works Dave looking sharpe.

Quote[/b] ]Yep I agree much better than my units!

Don't down yourself Sled. Your units are very impressive. Great job Both of you guys

I agree with big-roony.. don't give up sled, keep at it, you're improving very very fast and I'm expecting an awesome final outcome from your efforts.

And lol, CameronMcDonald, great minds think alike  biggrin_o.gif

WP33's Ghost Recon ACU pack?

Wood.jpg

Hey, that looks familiar, like I've seen it somewhere before... biggrin_o.gif

WP33's Ghost Recon ACU pack?

Hey, that looks familiar, like I've seen it somewhere before...    biggrin_o.gif

heh...

Edit: Whoops, barely noticed the friendly sarcasm banghead.gif

-offtopic on

The screenshot actually shows the ACU Gucci Kit, that is 3 recolor and adjustements of WP33 original ACU in order to fit the 3 kind of GR units camo : woodland,desert and jungle.

-offtopic off

lol I am.. I'm just waiting for Armed Assault now and halted work on the current OFP stuff. Still gradually working on different vest models. School and 2 jobs don't help out so much --I'll be leaving one though, so hopefully I'll have more time then. I'm actually very impressed with the current Armed Assault textures, and I think I'll be using them. If only they had the velcro and pockets in there.. Sigh. I'll add them myself when the chance arrives. I'm glad people still care though! Well, If anyone wants me to, I can just release what I currently have for the ACU units and call it open source. Do what you want with them (like the previous release).

lol I am.. I'm just waiting for Armed Assault now and halted work on the current OFP stuff. Still gradually working on different vest models. School and 2 jobs don't help out so much --I'll be leaving one though, so hopefully I'll have more time then. I'm actually very impressed with the current Armed Assault textures, and I think I'll be using them. If only they had the velcro and pockets in there.. Sigh. I'll add them myself when the chance arrives. I'm glad people still care though! Well, If anyone wants me to, I can just release what I currently have for the ACU units and call it open source. Do what you want with them (like the previous release).

yeah that sounds excellent.

i played GR alot

never knew that this skin mod excisted for GR

BACK to OFP...

Codebleu was ment to be a GR-mod for OFP?

Used to be, not anymore.

Anyone who wants just the models or the entire project, feel free to PM me. I'd rather send just the models since it'd be a disgrace to me to send everything.

Used to be, not anymore.

Anyone who wants just the models or the entire project, feel free to PM me. I'd rather send just the models since it'd be a disgrace to me to send everything.

Sad to hear this. It looked like such a damned good addon... sad_o.gif

I've decided to release everything I currently have that would be usable in an addon. Check it out in the Addons Complete section of the Forums.