Sign in to follow this  
Guest [B.B.S.] T_D

German Publisher

So what about us poor stiffs in the UK? We will probably have to wait months longer and then get charged more money for the same game.

For instance in the states the deluxe edition of Flight Sim X is $64 (Å34), in the UK it is being advertised as being Å49 ($93).

We are constantly paying more for the same games it's shocking.

mad_o.gif

Alright, alright, I asked him about the french version it was my right, nah mad_o.gif  (I want ArmA! *sob sob*)

So I asked them again, again... here :

Hello, first thanks for your answers smile_o.gif

I just have one more : do the english language will be in german version ?

Thanks.

And their answer (tadaaa ! ) :

maybe : )

ask me in one or two weeks again

Rageous, isn't it : ) ?

Not sure Morphicon translate game in French language crazy_o.gif

We dont know the french publisher at moment !!

We will post on forum if we get informations.... smile_o.gif

OMG! There are only 100.000 Armed Assaults aviable for germany, so when it is released other publisherless states will purchase it in germany, if english is also included wink_o.gif I worry about the fact whether 100k are enough.... confused_o.gif

On a different note do you, guys think that the reason AA still isn't getting a North American distributor is because of the monopoly such monsters as EA put on the market? EA just wants no competition to their Battlefield series. Because face it graphically Battlefield will suck in comparison to the new AA/OFP graphic.

EA is a freakin joke, AA is 100 times better then BF2 ever was! And they only put out 1 good game BF1942. The rest is crap unless you like Golf. I just hope that dont cause delays/problems for an American release. I can't imagine BIS havin any problem after selling 1 million plus.

That is no longer the case , the game will simply be not available for people under a certain age, i guess 18 or 16.

OFP was , like everyone elses just localized with subtitles.

Guess it will be the same with armed assault.

every 12 year old could get armed assault if he wants so

I posted this in the ArmA progress report but maybe this si the better place for it:

Quote[/b] ]Morphicon has now confirmed the release date for Germany on their website. 30.11.2006 it says on the Site. They also advertise the preorder through Amazon.de for Armed Assault. Aparently it will be then shipped to you on the 30th.

Question that remains is...will they dub the voice files?

If not I think this might be a good chance to get your hands on ArmA on date.