Sign in to follow this  
iguanapl

OFP goes to USA

I heard that the americans can use guns against any intruders,who come to their homes without a permission.I can't imagine how they dare to go there. icon_rolleyes.gif

Our islands focus mainly on desert and some woodlands and farmland terrains.The urban areas aren't very big except one big city, so during the game your pc don't get any lags.I hope that AA will be much more friendly in that case confused_o.gif

are those two lane highways/streets released anywhere or are they of your design and not released yet?

I only ask because I would love to use them, and the US style buildings..

edit...I finally caught the agent smith released the roads 3 years ago part. I guess I am just braindead trying to find them.

I didin't say he released it.He made it only for me biggrin_o.gif

It will be released with maps and our objects packs.

I didin't say he released it.He made it only for me biggrin_o.gif

It will be released with maps and our objects packs.

Thanks for the clarification.

I went back threw all my AGS downloads looking for where i missed it, then released I have never seen it, then released you never said it was out, then released I was a tool for looking for it when it wasn't out banghead.gif

I am looking forward to the release. It will fit very well in my island I am making. Thanks

awsome work so far iguana notworthy.gif

i did'nt no there was going to be more than 1 island wow_o.gif

Tomasz sure has his work cut out making peices for this project, most of what he's moddling is from realy short glimpses shown in a tv show, much of it has to be improvised as not all aspects/internal/external of locations where shown in the show

(i recently sent him 100+ screen shots from an episode of Columbo pmsl, its the only other show/movie to ever be film'd in the palace location) wich reminds me confused_o.gif i have satalite photos of the firm building to send him yay.gif

i joind the team a couple of months back and ive been doing some of the music in my spare time, well trying to banghead.gif LOL

being a member ive been privliged to have a fly around the main (beta) island, i cant say anything detail'd about the island as its all very hush hush, what i will say is....

im a pritty big aw fan, i work'd on "all" bar 1 of the gta airwolf mods and so far im 100% impressed with ofp and this mod,

it beats all my old gta teams stuff notworthy.gif

most fans dont realy get why this mods taken so long to release stuff, but anyone whos watched the show can imagine, to recreate the aircraft & locations (in acuracy)

its a big job.

you think its just right with a few unknown improve parts,

then a rare photo comes to light from a diffrent viewpoint

and you have to redesign a peice of something again banghead.gif

i must admit, more betas would be nice yay.gif but Tomasz is such a perfectionist banghead.gif

so as a fan from 1984 to 2006 i thank you Tomasz & iguana notworthy.gif