Sign in to follow this  
DB-ERAUPilot

Tonal update?

Really looking forward to this update Ebud. S/shots look kickass. pistols.gif .

Bloody tease! nener.gif

wink_o.gif

But it does look damn good! Love the Rover!

i reckon ebud and ourselves can come to an agreement with the rovers smile_o.gif

cool, i think this project is going to be a stunner smile_o.gif theres some people in this community who never cease to amaze me.

I feel like going on a safari with that jeep and the tiger addon tounge2.gif

stuff looks really good there Ebud! smile_o.gif

Can't wait to pimp my tonal either biggrin_o.gif , maybe you can name the project pimp my tonal?

Hope there will be just as big variation as tonal pack had with new vehicles too tounge2.gif

the grass looked good on the screens too, sort of remembers me of the delta force games. smile_o.gif

AWESOME

ill be keeping a close eye here for this release

will it be optimozied at all for ONLINE i found the orginal one performed poorly ONLINE

i should say some areas performed poorly rofl.gif

anyhow keep up the good work notworthy.gif

Sorry, I don't do MP, and would have no idea what would hurt mp performance. Your question is too vague and doesn't give me anything concrete to try and fix.

2 more pics. Last ones for a while as I want most things to be a suprise. I don't want this to turn into a daily dev log smile_o.gif

Government troops on patrol in an aloe field.

aloe1.jpg

aloe2.jpg

The original tonal is an all time fav of mine, and this is just outstanding work ebud.

Cant wait thumbs-up.gif

Hooray! But... am I the only one who thinks those tree's look as if they'd eat you? wow_o.gif

...am I the only one who thinks those tree's look as if they'd eat you? wow_o.gif

Yes.

...am I the only one who thinks those tree's look as if they'd eat you? wow_o.gif

Yes.

Actually thats why I liked them. First time I ever saw one of those I thought they looked like some alien plant. There are lots of interesting plantlife from the region I want to include.

I can see some lag to be honest - how much of that grass are you laying down, and how intense is it?

It looks fantastic though, and i'm very sure that someone of your experience is very adept at balancing addons for OFP.

I can see some lag to be honest - how much of that grass are you laying down, and how intense is it?

It looks fantastic though, and i'm very sure that someone of your experience is very adept at balancing addons for OFP.

How can you experience lag in a screenshot icon_rolleyes.gif

When making the screenshots with just the 1 AI group, 800 view, dxdll, etc at 1024x768 with a crappy old ATI 128 card, less than a gig of ram, a crappy 2.66 p4, lots of background programs running like photoshop, pbox, lots of crap in memory, etc etc. It was running about 30 fps sometimes a lot higher, but never dropped below 25. And thats after zooming in and out, moving the camera around, etc. And the grassfields don't even have working lods yet.

So it may lag in MP for all I know, but not in SP with an average mission, and most of this stuff has been tested before on other personal maps I've made and passed around.

You should get very little "visual" lag caused by models or textures smile_o.gif

How can you experience lag in a screenshot icon_rolleyes.gif

With a 56k modem and a bad ISP smile_o.gif

How can you experience lag in a screenshot  icon_rolleyes.gif

When making the screenshots with just the 1 AI group, 800 view, dxdll, etc at 1024x768 with a crappy old ATI 128 card, less than a gig of ram, a crappy 2.66 p4, lots of background programs running like photoshop, pbox, lots of crap in memory, etc etc. It was running about 30 fps sometimes a lot higher, but never dropped below 25. And thats after zooming in and out, moving the camera around, etc. And the grassfields don't even have working lods yet.

So it may lag in MP for all I know, but not in SP with an average mission, and most of this stuff has been tested before on other personal maps I've made and passed around.

You should get very little "visual" lag caused by models or textures smile_o.gif

No need for the sarcy remark,but thanks for answering my question. icon_rolleyes.gif

Hey those look very nice ebud, im loving the plants and grass.

Keep up the good work smile_o.gif

In my exp. I got more lag on missions I made in SP (editortesting) then when we played them on MP.

And I made a island my self with loads of gras and i didnt heard anyting about it so i tink it should be ok.

keeps getting better and better Ebud

The Unknown

Maybe I missed something, but... does the update include both Tonal islands or is it just the large one?

Maybe I missed something, but... does the update include both Tonal islands or is it just the large one?

i guess you should read back its only 4 pages.. and hes explained many many times smile_o.gif dont wana get the guy angry now do we crazy_o.gif