Sign in to follow this  
merlin437

Firefox Mig-31

been informed that theres a race for the 1st mig-31 firefox addon to be made, cant wait thumbs up, verry big fan of the film. firefox vs airwolf how about that for the fans of the films.

Dont bring your MP.net posting style in here Sniper Skull, otherwise we soon get threads with pony pics and stuff tounge2.gif

Why are you spamming these forums? This is the second firefox thread you have created. Stick to one, and this way you will not annoy people.

Feeling annoyed at spam.

Abs

Why are you spamming these forums? This is the second firefox thread you have created. Stick to one, and this way you will not annoy people.

Feeling annoyed at spam.

Abs

I am verry sorry iam just a big fan. icon_rolleyes.gif

It's called "Foxhound" not "Firefox"! wink_o.gif

I did a search on ofp.info, can't find any addons, sorry! :-S

It's called "Foxhound" not "Firefox"!  wink_o.gif

I did a search on ofp.info, can't find any addons, sorry! :-S

A verry big thanks rofl.gif

It's called "Foxhound" not "Firefox"!

Actually, Firefox was based on the MiG-25 Foxbat.

/wiseass mode OFF

Fun website for our Firefox fan, who's probably already seen it: Think In Russian

It's called "Foxhound" not "Firefox"!

Actually, Firefox was based on the MiG-25 Foxbat.

/wiseass mode OFF

Fun website for our Firefox fan, who's probably already seen it: Think In Russian

I have seen that site befor thanks, all so looks a bit like the sr-71 blackbird. It would be great anyway to fly in operation flashpoint biggrin_o.gif

that site has a textured firefox model for download...perhaps someone could work on converting it to OFP.......

that site has a textured firefox model for download...perhaps someone could work on converting it to OFP.......

Tried it but the MDL2DXF converter I have didn't produce anything readable sad_o.gif

Gnat @ Aug. 16 2006,12:32)]

Tried it but the MDL2DXF converter I have didn't produce anything readable sad_o.gif

that site doesn't work for me, can you pm a dl link for that model? I'd like to give a try converting it.

that site doesn't work for me, can you pm a dl link for that model? I'd like to give a try converting it.

Verry best of luck to you if you can pull this off notworthy.gif

Try;

http://thinkinrussian.org/firefox.zip

hmm, I get a bad file format from every tool I have.

even 3dsmax says it's invalid.

hmm, I get a bad file format from every tool I have.

even 3dsmax says it's invalid.

I've seen very few tools that convert MDL files sucessfully

been informed that theres a race for the 1st mig-31 firefox addon to be made, cant wait thumbs up, verry big fan of the film. firefox vs airwolf  how about that for the fans of the films.

i made that video yay.gif

if you email the guy with the firfox model, he may send the 3ds, dont no until you try icon_rolleyes.gif

anyone wants that video its here smile_o.gif

http://files.filefront.com/Airwolf....fo.html

few others their to like, airwolf vs top gun biggrin_o.gif

ps

if theirs a race

who's the race between ?

ive not seen anyone say their making one for ofp

have you got link so i can have a nosey ?

hey guys, guess what I found on my HD:

mig31-2.jpg

Mig31.jpg

it was an old lightwave file that I dl a loooong time ago, so I have no idea who made it. as you can see I was able to convert it to p3d smile_o.gif

it has some mistakes, which im fixing at the moment.

the model has 7830 faces, but I think that ill manage to scrape at least 2000 off.

edit: some minor improvements (smooth/hard edges), and lowered face count without any visual differences. polycount is now 5518

Well... you could d/l the FS2004 version of it and have a look at it, it's pretty cool. How you'd import it into OFP and get the permission might be another thing, but... wink_o.gif