Sign in to follow this  
dinger

Chain of Command Unified Artillery 1.1

I don't even remember. FWIW, I have the old files here. If you have the broken version, what's the file length on UATut4.pbo and UATut6.pbo? Is it by any chance 45,559 and 49,018 bytes?

• Like 1

As far as I know, thanks to the efforts of those in the thread, compatibility with 1.99 has been established. The only question is if there's a version out there with the bug fixes I mentioned above. I probably have local versions of the files with the fixes in them, and, for something like a busted 81mm I/A mission, that would be rather useful.

9 hours ago, dinger said:

As far as I know, thanks to the efforts of those in the thread, compatibility with 1.99 has been established. The only question is if there's a version out there with the bug fixes I mentioned above. I probably have local versions of the files with the fixes in them, and, for something like a busted 81mm I/A mission, that would be rather useful.

I'll look forward to those fixes! I'd like to use it with CWA.

On 16.1.2017 at 3:00 PM, dinger said:

I don't even remember. FWIW, I have the old files here. If you have the broken version, what's the file length on UATut4.pbo and UATut6.pbo? Is it by any chance 45,559 and 49,018 bytes?

Sorry for not following up on this one sooner. I cannot find any files named "UATut4.pbo" or "UATut6.pbo". Aren't the core .pbo files of UA version 110 only "CoC_Arty.pbo" and "coc_fed.pbo"?

Anyway, a patch for the broken mortar i/a missions would be much appreciated.

Hi Zwo,

I found this mission folder in my CoCArty1.10 package, I think it has what you want.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qh4seoe4wdb9b96/Missions.zip

(There is a similar one in CoCARTY100 also.)

This is a patch for ARMA CWC 1.99, if that is what you're looking for.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/30pc5x8cri1fj0x/coc_ua-1.11-hotfix.7z

We used to see that fusing error in WGL sometimes.

Also in WGL mortars there was one firing mode that never seemed to work right. The shell would explode seconds after firing,