Sign in to follow this  
VictorTroska

Football:General

Tonight is the night, we were waiting for  biggrin_o.gif

It would be bloody sweet to beat England 3rd time in a row.

There were some fights today, but in general its great atmosphere here in Zagreb, lots of beer (couple of rounds on England fans account, thx m8's wink_o.gif )

Anyway, see you on stadium  smile_o.gif

nener.gif

And to cap off a brilliant evening, Denmark beat Portugal 3-2 - Come on the reds yay.gif

We led three times but...  huh.gif

...then you met German spirit wink_o.gif

I was actually really satisfied with the result, was a great game. I always prefer an entertaining draw above a boring 1:0.

Great game of both teams, but I didn't expect the Finnish team to be so strong!

Go, Norway! GO! yay.gif

If we don't win this match I'll be this month's joke by a bunch of dutchmen from Assen crazy_o.gif

Tonight is the night, we were waiting for  biggrin_o.gif

It would be bloody sweet to beat England 3rd time in a row.

There were some fights today, but in general its great atmosphere here in Zagreb, lots of beer (couple of rounds on England fans account, thx m8's wink_o.gif )

Anyway, see you on stadium  smile_o.gif

nener.gif

And to cap off a brilliant evening, Denmark beat Portugal 3-2 - Come on the reds  yay.gif

Double nener.gifnener.gif

biggrin_o.gif Good game and good effort.

Germany - Wales was damn boring. I switched the TV after the first half.

Wales was like "11 men blocking the goal completly" and Germany was like " banghead.gif "

Too bad I missed the goal...

I don't like to say this but the only real good match of Germany since the game against Portugal in the cup was against Finland a month ago... Hell, that was exciting and the result was the best for both teams. smile_o.gif

There we have it, Rome 28.05.2009:

FC Barcelona (Pepe Guardiola) vs. Manchester United (Sir Alex Ferguson)

Much as it pains me to say it, Chelsea were robbed.

Not quite sure what the referee was on that nite but he needs to purchase new glasses.

Maybe. I, personaly am for Barcelona but I like Chalsea too. Its a damn shame that players like Lampard, Drogba... were playing total bunker with no ambition of scoring. That gol of Essien was a left over, not a built chance. Even if it was a very beautiful score. I would be glad for Chalsea if they were playing total football. If you look Italians. They always play bunker but they win with 3-0 lots of times. I say let the bird fly, not to keep him down. It was damn ugly football from Chalsea, so Barce deserved to win.

Remember that Barca got a red card that purely wasnt. Anelka was just silly. They both got robbed if you ask me. So, yeah, referee needs glasses.

What a damn stupid referee. I quite believe rumours about UEFA not wanting an English - English final... I'd prefer that, regarding how bad Barcelona played yesterday.

Chelsea played bit better but forgot to make the second goal only an 1:0 isnt real save in Champions League. But some of the referees decissions were a bit strange...

I dont think Chalsea was playing better. Its really hard to play against a team that has 9 or 10 players in their 16m area. NoRailgunner, you are right about the second gol. When Abidal was out, they should have scored and bury Barca but no, they kept playing on their own half.

What a damn stupid referee. I quite believe rumours about UEFA not wanting an English - English final... I'd prefer that, regarding how bad Barcelona played yesterday.

The disgrace is that Chelsea, with hundreds of millions of pounds invested in quality players still plays this kind of anti-football. Barcelona had like 70% possession against a team that kept 9 of it's players on it's own side of the pitch most of the time.

The only teams that deserved to be in the final are Manchester United and Barcelona. They play the best football (unlike Chelsea) and are able to combine it with results (unlike Arsenal). And for Drogba to call the way the referee acted a disgrace is ludicrous, as the red card for Barcelona was not a red card either, but simply Anelka tripping over his own foot. If you still can't finish a team off with that kind of defensive play, and with 11 vs 10, you don't deserve to be in the final.

Chelsea played out enough chances, but most of them were stopped by Barca with unfair means and ignored by the referee.

After a beutiful finals FC Barcelona won with 2-0 against Manchester United.

What an incredible match.

The way Barca played was just impressive, no more, no less.

And god bless Messi.

Regards,

TB

What an incredible match.

The way Barca played was just impressive, no more, no less.

And god bless Messi.

Regards,

TB

Yeah, and awful play by Manchester :sleepy:

I'm a bit worried at the moment regarding the WC in South Africa, since there is one thing thats really disturbing me. Those stupid, annoying noisemakers (horn like stuff) at the current Confed Cup... There is not a single second without them, even during the national anthems....:(

I hope they disappear during the next months...

Just wanted to mention that Germany is now the winner of U17, U19 and U21 European Championship :yay:

Our three missing players cost us dearly, didn't help we played the wrong tactics with what we had left, Walcott is never a lone front man, needed someone up front to hold the ball up, if we didn't have another forward in the squad then I'd have gone with Micah Richards up front, as crazy as it sounds and kept Walcott/Milner on the wings as LW/RW in a 451, ahh well, congrats to Germany :)

Ahh today is the day, just few hours hours out from the kickoff of the World Cup :yay:

1) 11/06 | 16:00 South Africa : Mexico

2) 11/06 | 20:30 Uruguay : France

Any bordeaux fans? Arsenal signed Chamakh, wondering if he's good enough to do well @ the emirates?