Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR 2006 2.0 Total conversion pack

Hi, I have a question refering to the squad-logo while playing the ffeur-mod 2.0 in multiplayer mode.

On some of the new vehicles, like the AH64 Longbow or the M6 Linebacker, the squad-logo won`t show up, when I´m getting in as a driver?  banghead.gif

I haven`t found an answer so far!

Hi, I have a question refering to the squad-logo while playing the ffeur-mod 2.0 in multiplayer mode.

On some of the new vehicles, like the AH64 Longbow or the M6 Linebacker, the squad-logo won`t show up, when I´m getting in as a driver?  banghead.gif

I haven`t found an answer so far!

Maybe its because the authors of the respective models didn't include the feature. They would have to add the relevent selections ("clan" I think) to specific faces they'd have to add as well. If they didn't do this, then the XML logos wont work, and never will unless Thunderbird et all add them themselves.

Ishh this thread is dying. lol Hope the mod is not. With armed assault coming i doubt someone will want to make more effort into ofp. I could be wrong if we can use the current addons with armed assault!?

You'll probably have to extend it's configs and rework .p3d models with new Oxygen. Am I correct?  help.gif

Maybe some ideas that grown in my mind when learning German for tomorrow's exam. Example - unneeded debris removing script (after ~1 minute smallest parts get "burned" - deletevehicling). Have you ever shot at these parts? Debris reverses itself in 3D (weird but true) and sometimes flies over the ground endlessly - it could be more tough to partly avoid that.

It would be useful for large air battles. I saw slowdown on my rubbish machine when playing KaoS's FFURCTI and crashed my Su-27 at enemy MHQ Bradley twice - kamikaze succeeded  biggrin_o.gif  if there was debris removing script, it wouldn't happen when I came back to enemy base. Anyway - it's most my old graphics card problem (10 fps when 6 tanks in FOV crazy_o.gif).

One day I'll learn how to script wink_o.gif edit: and buy newer GFX & additional 1 GB of RAM

Ya when playing large scale battles such as CTI, the lag factor from crashing planes is insane. Not only that but every fragment of the plane that fly's off is shown on others radar as white squares which REALLY SUCKS BALLS IMO!

KaoS Server is back up with an updated version of the FFURCTI. I will post a link to the FTP for the extra addons required for this ASAP.

Next week I plan on putting out a @#$! Ton of missions for this incredible mod. Hopefully by then the patch will be out which will hopefully solve several issues with the ffur mod, including the dead bodies moving around and shooting you.

I found another bug, I don't think anyone has posted about it but... Not only does the Russian medics carry machine guns, you can not heal at them!!!!

Whats the use of a medic with no bandages!

Thunderbird, do you have any info on the proposed FFUR Euro patch for us?

I gussy'd up my favorite addon in FFur  smile_o.gif watcha think of her?Blends in nicely with the T-80's.

Btr80.gif

QUIT SPAMMING THIS THREAD, if it's not FFUR  related, don't talk about it

It is sort off related to FFUR. He edited the FFUR armour PBO and release and Improved version. But Ok lets stop. I was just wondering if he got permission. Sorry for offtopic. Its hard not to go Oftopic when so little infomation is coming from any member of the FFUR Team.

Sorry for offtopic. Its hard not to go Oftopic when so little infomation is coming from any member of the FFUR Team.

Actually its quite easy, don't post anything wink_o.gif

Badger, I need to login to download that file confused_o.gif

P.S. Follow your own wisdom then, Jackal

Sorry for offtopic. Its hard not to go Oftopic when so little infomation is coming from any member of the FFUR Team.

Actually its quite easy, don't post anything wink_o.gif

So Funny jackal. I'm cracking with laughter.

But seriously wheres TB. haven't seen any updated info on patch. Oh I hope it's not turning into another Full Pack - FFUR v3.0 confused_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Spoke to him the othernight, Hes still around but hes very busy I guess in the army and all, said he would try to accomplish the patch when he gets back smile_o.gif

[Oh and its still 2.5 wink_o.gif ]

Badger, I need to login to download that file confused_o.gif

P.S. Follow your own wisdom then, Jackal

I've never seen that before...must be a new feature for yousendit...try registering and use your own password.Never asked this before,so I don't know what the deal is.

Quote[/b] ]Spoke to him the othernight, Hes still around but hes very busy I guess in the army and all, said he would try to accomplish the patch when he gets back

[Oh and its still 2.5 ]

Thats good to hear, THX Average Joe

How cow, what the hell is wrong with you people? If you wanna talk to one another, is that not what PM or MSN is for? Tarik is busy with real life issues, and I assure you the patch is underway, ones military duties are a tad bit more important than FFUR, then again most of you wouldn't know anything about that. Please, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, reserve this thread for FFUR, (ie, the one TB released, not your little modifications you call improvements)

As long as all the bugs have been reported would it not be better to temporarily lock the thread? Of course Army duty is more important than FFUR it's just a game.

ok something about FFUR then smile_o.gif

when you look at the usa units you find a SFsoldier with mp5sd but in missions when you are SF you have the m4a1SD but that weapon makes to much noise alerting all soldiers in a town when you shoot one guard but the mp5 is very quiet and very useful to kill in silence

but it seems they are not an option to choose in the campaign or any mission except editor

so can someone please change those weapons?

its easyer to be quick silent and deadly with mp5sd

then with noisy m4a1SD

when you look at the usa units you find a SFsoldier with mp5sd but in missions when you are SF you have the m4a1SD but that weapon makes to much noise alerting all soldiers in a town when you shoot one guard but the mp5 is very quiet and very useful to kill in silence

but it seems they are not an option to choose in the campaign or any mission except editor

then with noisy m4a1SD

this has been raised several times, it is realistic but it breaks missions. Im sure you can modify the M4's settings so that the game treats it as if it were a true silenced gun; it just wouldnt be as realistic

if the weapon is usingthe sopmod QD suppressor then it will be no where near silent at all just slightly muffled, whereas the orginal MP5SD is probablly the worlds quietist conventional weapon bar some of the soviet designs

then with noisy m4a1SD

this has been raised several times, it is realistic but it breaks missions. Im sure you can modify the M4's settings so that the game treats it as if it were a true silenced gun; it just wouldnt be as realistic

in what way would it break missions?

its just a more quieter weapon and gives you more chance against these sniper troops in normal soldier outfit

man those normail privates keep owning me even when im high up on a mountain where i cant see them nor shoot them and they see me even when im lying down sad_o.gif

and that is realistic?