Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR 2006 2.0 Total conversion pack

true...

would be quite dumb if some spec op team wants to blow up a target and the enemy can disarm teh stachels in time cuz they found it by the beeping/ticking..

thats quite stupid....

alternatively you could add a huge neon arrow saying

BOMB´S HERE! DEFUSE ME! banghead.gif

as long as it has a red wire, and the timer clock stops exactly at 007 tounge2.gif

Hmmm. I would be pleased if you don't get rid of exploding aircrafts... I've just played MP game (FFURCTI) and no additional lag was visible when my Su-39 hit the ground! In the same situation without deletevehicling, aircraft rolling down the hill would lag out. Server carried your effect out with no problems. I have 128 bit ADSL so I'm very concerned about lags made by unnecesary bodies/wrecks.

Yup - finally repaired these clocks in config.cpp  yay.gif

KLR 250 speedometer

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> class IndicatorSpeed

{

selection="ukaz_rychlo";

axis="osa_rychlo";

angle=-280; [was 280]

reversed=1; [was 0]

min=0;

max="140 / 3.6";

};

Ural 375 RPM

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> class IndicatorRPM

{

selection="ukaz_rpm";

axis="osa_rpm";

angle=-190; [was -280]

min="0";

max=1;

};

};

Su-27 RPM

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class IndicatorRPM

{

selection="rpm";

axis="osa_rpm";

angle=-360; [was 360]

min=0;

max=1; [was 360 - 3600% of power :D commies]

reversed=1;

};

Mi-24 variometer

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> class IndicatorVertSpeed

{

selection = "vert_speed";

axis = "osa_vert_speed";

angle = -360; [was... er I forgot]

min = -35;

max = 35;

};

Mi-24 watch

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> class IndicatorWatch

{

hour = "hodinova";

minute = "minutova";

axis = "osa_time";

reversed = 1; [was 0 - counterclockwise :D ]

};

Edit: why do clocks on radio & building don't work?

would be quite dumb if some spec op team wants to blow up a target and the enemy can disarm teh stachels in time cuz they found it by the beeping/ticking..

thats quite stupid....

Well the enemy is already stupid so they won't disarmed it in the game wink_o.gif I bet they don't even hear the tic so whats the difference? lol

Imagine MP game when you want to blow your opponents up

Exactly - I love Battlefield 1985 where I place satchels under flag ^^ M1 incoming... BANG! Ticking clock would disrupt gameplay... or force enemies to find the guy with detonator.

Maybe enable ticking when timer is set?

ya well in mp it make sense removing the tic tac. But there is a mod out there that when you put a satchel it make just a beep sound.  It Was cool. I think its with 2k3 or something. Anyway its Tb's choice to remove it or not.

Anybody can help me with my previous post

( other page )

I don't know what line to edit to change the ai sniping thing.

Just repaired another indicator:

BMP's speedometer & rpm (on BMP-2 itself osa_speed & osa_rpm are inserted vertically  crazy_o.gif  it's fix for BMP-3, BMP-1(res) and ambulance)

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> class IndicatorSpeed

{

selection="ukaz_rychlo";

axis="osa_rychlo";

angle=-230; [was -320]

min=0;

max="100 / 3.6"; [was 40 / 3.6]

};

class IndicatorRPM

{

selection="ukaz_rpm";

axis="osa_rpm";

angle=-320; [was -230]

min=0;

max=1;

};

Edit: yay.gif Here's my binarised config file for FFUR. It contains huge amount of repairs:

CLICK!

I played MP using FFUR a few times over the weekend

I like the ticking satchels...

"finding the guy with the detonator" that only works if they aren't on a timer...

I like putting mine on a timer... and letting them run... I can always blow them early if I need to... but if someone wants to run over to a ticking bomb... with no indicator of time remaining... and attemtp to defuse it.... roflmao... let em

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey zGuba could you post a list of the fixes you made please?

For the sniping problem, just go in the config.cpp file, find class riffle, and increase the ai aiming coefficients. Higher = less chance of hitting target.

Thx i will look into that. If i got problem editing it anybody could do it for me? thx

hmm d-scythe i found three different class riffle

class Riffle:MGun

class RiffleGrenadeLauncher

class RiffleMuzzle:Riffle

Which one or exactly what line i should edit? thx

If i can fix that i will be the most happy man.Won't care for waiting 2 month for the patch wink_o.gif Just need the sniping fix.

It depends. For your case, I'm assuming since you want ALL assault rifles made less accurate, change the aiming coefficients under the "class Riffle:Mgun" object. However, make sure this doesn't effect the snipers - search for "class sniperRiffle" (should be that, not sure), and if the first line reads:

class SniperRiffle: Riffle

{.....

};

then make sure this object is not using the aiming coefficients of the "Riffle" class.

So, basic steps are:

1. Confirm if ": Riffle" follows "class SniperRiffle". If the answer is No, then move on to Step 4.

2. Check to see if the AI aiming coefficients X and Y are in "SniperRiffle". If Yes, then proceed to Step 4.

3. Go back to "class Riffle", find the (default) aiming coefficients, copy them, and paste them in the SniperRiffle class. MAKE SURE THESE ARE THE DEFAULT VALUES.

4. Go to the Riffle class and change the AI values to your liking - in your case, increase them.

Note: Probably not multiplayer friendly.

Quote[/b] ] From my understanding ammunition load outs for the infantryman in real life differs on the situation, but usually riflemen do not use tracers (may have something to do with the old saying "Tracers point both ways")

Another real life experience.. no we never used tracers except for occasionally on the rifle range (we started a brush fire btw). They would only be useful at night and even in that case they would give your position away "tracers point both ways", and then there is the pac-4, kind of an ultraviolet laser type thingy, you can only see the beam with nvg's on. so ya..

Hey zGuba could you post a list of the fixes you made please?

OK. I'll try to remind it myself...

- AI accuracy decreased a bit (but still dangerous)

- GAU-8 & Yak-B animperiod fixed

- NSV dispersion 0.008, Yak-B 0.01 (they're mounted MG's)

- Yak-B firing rate increased

- Instruments fixed:

- KLR 250 speedometer

- Ural-375 speedometer

- BMP-3, BMP-1 (Resistance) & BMP Ambulance speedometer & RPM

- Su-27 RPM (as the only that was previously in config ^^ I'll try to enable the rest)

- Mi-24 watch & variometer (vertical speed)

- Now default units are: NATO soldier, Russian soldier & Resistance soldier (previously - Rifleman - M4a1/AK74m / Soldier - Sa 58) don't know how to fix it with no hurt.  pistols.gif

- config is fully compatible with the original FFUR 2006 2.0 - no problems on KaoS FFURCTI server smile_o.gif it increases realism on your machine only.

I wait for incoming patch.  wink_o.gif

Someone else probably mentioned the RHS hinds so loud you cant hear the weapons firing, but I just thought id say smile_o.gif

Someone else probably mentioned the RHS hinds so loud you cant hear the weapons firing, but I just thought id say  smile_o.gif

Must be how it was configured cause the one i have as beta has sounds you can hear loud and clear

It depends. For your case, I'm assuming since you want ALL assault rifles made less accurate, change the aiming coefficients under the "class Riffle:Mgun" object. However, make sure this doesn't effect the snipers - search for "class sniperRiffle" (should be that, not sure), and if the first line reads:

hmm now i tried everything but i just can't convert from bin to cpp or cpp to bin with binview i get some errors. D-scythe if its not too much, can you do it for me? please.

Just put any number higher so that they won't do 1 shot 1 kill everytime. especially for the ak47 and 74 etc

zGuba, what is the name of the cartoon your avatar is from? I remember the character (he was bad), and I believe he had a cat with an unusual name or something but I can't quite recall what the show was.

zGuba, what is the name of the cartoon your avatar is from? I remember the character (he was bad), and I believe he had a cat with an unusual name or something but I can't quite recall what the show was.

If my memory serves me correct, in germany he was called "Gargamel" or something like that.

hmm now i tried everything but i just can't convert from bin to cpp or cpp to bin with binview i get some errors.  D-scythe if its not too much, can you do it for me? please.

Just put any number higher so that they won't do 1 shot 1 kill everytime. especially for the ak47 and 74 etc

Google, search OFP cpp2bin. When you open it, it should be a multicolor rainbow gradiant thingy window.

My config is pretty heavily modified, so yeah.