Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR 2006 2.0 Total conversion pack

y dont u e-mail ffur team im sure they will send u a copy

I did a long time ago. unfortunately no answer. But I can try a second time. smile_o.gif

either way im doing it i jst need an e-mail

Thanks you so much, dude! I'll send you an PM with my e-mail.

You wont see the new Nature pack on Nogova.You will see it on all others islands,and in missions and campaign.

Nogova looks ugly now with the island pack, because all the other islands are sexy with new textures and trees.

Thanks thunderbird and team.

Any chance there's a desert texture version comming.

It would be great to have all the ffur effects without the need for doubling up with the original addons when playing in desert theatures

Maybe in the next patch rework the smoke more like FDF?

FDF

OFPSmoke1.jpg

vs

FFUR

OFPSmoke2.jpg

Sorry if it has been posted, but I've got a problem with the silenced weapons in FFUR. I shoot with default silensed M4 that comes with FFUR. The shot is going above an enemy soldier in 100m distance and who is with his back to me. The soldier turns around, goes prone and kills me. The problem presists with east side spetsnaz too. Anyone else has this?

Sorry if it has been posted, but I've got a problem with the silenced weapons in FFUR. I shoot with default silensed M4 that comes with FFUR. The shot is going above an enemy soldier in 100m distance and who is with his back to me. The soldier turns around, goes prone and kills me. The problem presists with east side spetsnaz too. Anyone else has this?

The silenced rounds drop quicker than the normal rounds, so they are calibrated to hit dead-on at 300m in a larger arc. So at target below 300m you have to aim lower to hit. And the enemy can hear you since a silenced M4 still fires supersonic rounds that can be heard up to 200-300m. The unsilenced rifle can be heard at ranges beyond 1km.

@Chipper

There is a texture pack for Nogova but I have to search te forum for it. I'll get back to you. goodnight.gif

hmmmmm no sure about the smoke effects they look fine 2 me but thats my opinion.

Well i have the same thing with the MP5. But O.K I"ll use 3rd party addons. Thanks for the reply Captain.

I have GOTY edition, patched to the latest patch; and am using FFUR Woodland 1985 with the default campaigns that came with the game.

In the Flashpoint 1985 Campaign "Air Superiority" Mission, I get the following error message when the mission briefing comes up:

"Cannot Load Mission, Missing Addons: hfr_ah64"

Apologies if this has been addressed but the previous FFUR threads are really huge.

Quote[/b] ]I have GOTY edition, patched to the latest patch; and am using FFUR Woodland 1985 with the default campaigns that came with the game.

Get the new FFUR, this whole thread is about 2006 2.0 anyway, not the older versions..

TB are you going to reworkd the FFUR 1985 ? iit will be fun to play the 1985 campaign with the best looking 1985 units . . icon_rolleyes.gif

TB are you going to reworkd the FFUR 1985 ? iit will be fun to play the 1985 campaign with the best looking 1985 units . . icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah it would. I'd love a redo of the original packs, 1985 woodland, desert and winter.

Quote[/b] ]The silenced rounds drop quicker than the normal rounds, so they are calibrated to hit dead-on at 300m in a larger arc. So at target below 300m you have to aim lower to hit. And the enemy can hear you since a silenced M4 still fires supersonic rounds that can be heard up to 200-300m. The unsilenced rifle can be heard at ranges beyond 1km.

Hmm, this definatly breaks OFP missions. Even though it might not be realistic, I would recommend TB to change silenced weapons back to 'invisibility' mode.

Quote[/b] ]Get the new FFUR, this whole thread is about 2006 2.0 anyway, not the older versions..

In another thread, they told me to go look at the latest FFUR thread.

Quote[/b] ]Get the new FFUR, this whole thread is about 2006 2.0 anyway, not the older versions..

In another thread, they told me to go look at the latest FFUR thread.

Well people are asking questions here about all the FFUR packs so you might as well post your question here. Most likely it won't be answered anywhere else.

My thanks goes out to the whole team responsible for this mod now I have more than ample reason to go replay the retaliation campaign once again. Don’t see what’s the fuss about the FOVs in the first and third person views me personally I like that I'm now able to see off more to the sides.

There seems to be a problem on start up of FFUR 2006

dxdshot1154726100-1.jpg

it doesn't CTD after clicking ok but my brother tells me that after playing for say 10-20 minutes or so it then CTD. The odd thing seems to be that it only effects my brother’s profile if worse comes to worse I'll most like just delete it but I was wondering if anyone else has gotten this error and may know how to fix it.

I want to say sorry if this has been asked/stated before, but I just noticed that the smoke produced when I blew up a T90 was blue, green, and purple. They are dark shades, and hard to notice. Is it supposed to be like this? (IE different substances in the tank burning)

Or is there something wrong?

edit

heres a pic of what I'm talkin about.

untitledqp9.th.jpg

look at the tank's smoke. It's different colors. Yet the burning house beside it has black smoke.  huh.gif

again sorry if this has been stated before, or if there is a very obvious answer.