Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR 2006 2.0 Total conversion pack

Quote[/b] ]Invalid Texture Aspect Ratio (512 x 32)

I'd try to find the addon that is causing this error in order to figure out this issue.

At least B3liars G36 has some problems in MP,

learned that the hard way when i could´nt connect to -TK- server until someone told me to get rid of it confused_o.gif

Finally I can reply to this thread, as Placebo is back from his honeymoon, and my registration is fully completed. yay.gif

First of all, I only can agree with everyone else: This MOD is fantastic. notworthy.gif

But now I'll pop up a question. Is there a campaign "ecspecially" desinged with/for FFUR? I know, I can play the original misions/campaign, but because aof the improved AI things don't always work as planed by BI.

TB I don't know what addon is giving the 512x32 error. I did find the one giving the 16x256 error.

It's the RessBmp1

I'd try to find the addon that is causing this error in order to figure out this issue.

learned that the hard way when i could´nt connect to -TK- server until someone told me to get rid of it confused_o.gif

There is no problem with the texture ratios in the B3l_G36.pbo. I'm playing with it since release and the only problem I know of is in the Replacement file. CTIs that refer in their own config to files in there can't find the sound and optics because of a changed name/file format.

Most probably there were filechecks on that server and you would have been kicked with every other replacement, too.

I think I found the bad texture, it's in the ffur_us.pbo. In the sf subfolder is a texture named belt_od.paa with the size 512x32.

Hello @ All

After some free days i'm back...

First of all, i like to thank TB and his Team for the great work...

2nd. Next time we need more hosters for the Pack

My CoopCenter has about 75 GB Traffic in one month

This time we had about 700 GB in one day...

Damn it was really WOW...

Hope to see the Configs and Patch soon

Best regards,

Recon | Coop-Center.de

a few problems me and a mate discovered online; The bushes on the replacment islands manage to stop bullets and rpgs which is incredably anoying.

Somtimes people dont die properly , i was shot a few times in prone position then i stould up and stayed dead in the standing position.

I once shot 1 ai and got 3 points since he just refused to die!

Some ai float about on their backs when dead shooting people .

Apart from that excelence smile_o.gif

Great work again smile_o.gif , the bad thing is when I downloaded it was that my comp said it contained a virus or an error, so I am downloading it again now

Great work TB

Greetz

Rotten

Quote[/b] ]The bushes on the replacment islands manage to stop bullets and rpgs which is incredably anoying.

Make sure you have the latest version of Berghoff's nature pack 3. I dont think the one contained in the pack is the latest one. That bug is fixed in the final version though.

This wouldn't be a problem anymore because the dispersion values and the aiming capabilities would be updated, it would be more realistic and more immersive because most of modern military doctrines push soldiers to engage the enemy from 'long' distances.

I just hope people wouldn't complain about the fact that they wouldn't get killed easily the next time, heh.

Regards

Thunderbird84

Thunderbird, hope the new recoil and dispersion will be something in between of corresponding FFUR2006 & FFUR2006v2.0 values.

Don't 'overtune' them, please smile_o.gif

And thank you for mod! A "must have", certainly!

Got the first working CTI up on the KaoS server today without any errors or crashes.

It was an edited version of the MFCTI1.16. The only way you'll get yer missions to run on Dedicated server is if you:

1. take out all ress bmp from scripts and missions.sqm

2. make missions without the ress bmp

I still haven't found the 512x32 bad addon, but I think sombody did in a previous post smile_o.gif

Keep up the good work guys, with a little work this mod is definitly the greatest ever to come out in the OFP community IMO!

The best ofp mod ever but i have one problem i cant find the MP,!!ACU!! config it's not in the bin folder and i only has the default one i need the acu config damn help mee !!!!.

Guest Ti0n3r

@IrřnMan_™

They're not released yet.

Greetings, Thunderbird84!

Just noticed something..not a bug, just for eyecandy...but I think you should know. It's about CfgTextureToMaterial.

Following models don't have their textures implemented into CfgTextureToMaterial class.

T-80UM,

T-90Resistance,

Mi-24,

Ka-52,

Ch-47D

When you see, for example, two almost similar tanks through NVG and one of them has great metallic shine on surface while the other is charcoal-dark.

Don't know if it's done intentionally, but it looks a bit strange.

Could anyone lend me a hand on pimping my personal ECP config with some FFUR x-tras ?

Having problems getting the tracers on tanks to run, although i put the EH under "class Tank : LandVehicle" they´ll only work on the T-72 confused_o.gif

Help most appreciated.

Also i´d love to see a standalone release of that death anims.

The FFUR "class Animations" left nothing but questionmarks over my head biggrin_o.gif

edit:

There is no problem with the texture ratios in the B3l_G36.pbo. I'm playing with it since release and the only problem I know of is in the Replacement file. CTIs that refer in their own config to files in there can't find the sound and optics because of a changed name/file format.

Most probably there were filechecks on that server and you would have been kicked with every other replacement, too.

Very strange. Filechecks would´ve been an option but why didn´t they catch all the other stuff (cain, eden, abel, data.pbo, etc. etc.) my ofp is praised with ?

Maybe the G36 issue only exists on -TK- server, who knows..

umm wot happened 2 the swimming black ops cos wen i reran a mission using the new ffur i noticed i went 4 a deep swim and drowned

Quote[/b] ]The bushes on the replacment islands manage to stop bullets and rpgs which is incredably anoying.

Make sure you have the latest version of Berghoff's nature pack 3. I dont think the one contained in the pack is the latest one. That bug is fixed in the final version though.

is that berghoff nordic 3.0v2? there are so many nature packs made by him its confusing

I really like the new FOV in place. It gives it a more real feel. A lot of people complain it not being eal enough, it gets changed and people still complain.

As the saying goes can only please people half the time.

The mod is a work of greatness and have been watching this one waiting for it to come out for some months now.

Quote[/b] ]Honestly, I prefer the current FOV values we've defined,because they provide a deep visual fied and they show 'your' arms, somehow like in real life, I don't understand why most of people dislike'em, but I will put back BIS default FOV values to satisfie everyone.

Don't change the FOV values. There alright. Focus on the major stuff. PPL are only complaining because their used to the BIS FOV.

FOV is great, no need to change and advice to those complaining .... ADAPT wink_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

You could include two configs. One with old FOV values and one with new FOV values.

Just a thought ;P

You could include two configs. One with old FOV values and one with new FOV values.

Just a thought ;P

That would be pointless. PPL who don't like the new FOV can change the editable config, Thats what its there for.

first i have to say a big thanks to thunderbird and the ffur crew.

its an big gameplay enhancement and makes a lot of fun!

but.....the AI guy are a bit to good and make some missions nearly unplayable.

but thats the only critic i have on the new ffur pack.

thanks again notworthy.gif

This wouldn't be a problem anymore because the dispersion values and the aiming capabilities would be updated, it would be more realistic and more immersive because most of modern military doctrines push soldiers to engage the enemy from 'long' distances.

I just hope people wouldn't complain about the fact that they wouldn't get killed easily the next time, heh.

Regards

Thunderbird84

Thunderbird, please disregard all requests to have the values different cause they are fine and are not a big turn off. I get sniped more easily with ECP and the orignal Flashpoint than with your mod. Changing the values will make the game only for novices.

For those complain that they are getting sniped, just get a good LCD and you can see the so called sniper easily and you can shoot back as well with the same accuracy. Mine is the NEC LCD1970GX.

Thunderbird, please, please don't change the values. This is your own mod. Just understand that you cannot make everyone happy. Just work on the real bugs and disregard all these nonsense about accuracy and FOV. Make the mod according to your own vision. After all, none of these complainers are paying you.

If you decide to make a patch, please just make it for the real bugs. Value changes and FOV should be on another file as an alternative configuration. Thanks man. You're the best.