Sign in to follow this  
Kenwort

Latvian units

Hello!

I'm working on a new project.. a movie about Latvian clan -=Ronin=- and i need some latvian units to make this vid but there is no addon like that.. So could some1 help me out? some1 who is good at modeling and texturing? I need 3 type of units..

If you are interested in making a latvian unit then please contact me so we could talk this over and i will send you all the pictures and badges..

msn - kenwort@inbox.lv

email - kenwort@inbix.lv

skype - ken_laz

If you will make me all 3 units i will send you a DVD with all ofp movies.. smile_o.gif thats all i can offer..

I was deployed whit Latvian units in Kosovo back i 2004! As far as I remember they were all equipt with US woodland battle dress uniform and A.L.I.C.E gear, just whith the Latvian flag instead of Stars And Strips on the soulder and armed with the swedish AK4 (Licens build HK G3A3).  smile_o.gif

Sounds as an easy job to me  wink_o.gif

I the only eastern european army I respect are the Estonians,because they dont run from a fight like the Poles,Ukrainians,Bulgars,etc.,etc.

@Irish Guy: Post that kind of comment into an offtopic Forum.

Ontopic: Good luck with your movie. If its like Major Woody said, it should be an easy job, maybe using existing units just changing flags (with permission)

Really? Topic title says "Latvian units" not "How well Latvian units fight."

eestikas88 made estonians before, haven't seen anyother east europe armies made for ofp...

And irishguy, you're offtopic, keep ontopic, or we'll have to report you.

Thanks Irish Guy for a few good words. biggrin_o.gif

the latest version of these units isn't released btw,and i don't have them anymore. sad_o.gif Serial Killer can help you out i think,he should have them.

that's offtopic ,isn't it?

About the latvian soliders.Yeah,if you have a functional model,then you only need to texture it.I never learned how to put on badges though. sad_o.gif

you can find some pictures here

http://www.mod.gov.lv/Publika....BS.aspx

thank you guys.. i guess i will have to ask Seriall killer...