The CZM mod is back and here are some screens of our work in progress

First our AFP soldiers in a very early beta stage

AFPSoldiersalpha.jpg

The vehicles in Progress are the M113 FSV

CZM-M113FSV_alpha-1.jpg

CZM-M113FSV_alpha-2.jpg

and our M35

M35-alpha.jpg

Most vehicles will only be released for the Game Armed Assault as f.x. the Gun Trucks are only possible there.

We planned to release a smaller mod with vehicles for OFP if there is interest for that. If so a beta is planned for end of August.

I'm sorry but i didn't hear of your mod before...what's it all about?

Conflict Zone Mindanao i about the War on the island Mindanao in the southern Philippines.

The story of the Mod is about that a larger group of foreigners are kidnapped from a Hotel area by a Rebel group and the AFP (Armed Forces of the Philippines) has to free the hostages. US Soldiers who are on a joined exercise in the area are also attacked and a combined operation is started to destroy the rebel group.

We where online before but as our webserver suddently disapeared our mod fell a bit appart only a few left who are working more intense on it.

We would off course still be open for help of modders and texturers. We dont need any beta tester for now.

IIRC the philipine constitution forbids foreign soldiers in the country, whatever their purpose and origin.

the few US special forces who are on the phillipines in fact are officially military advisors. the government circumvented the constitution in this case with some doubtful legal contruction.

but a full scale practice with foreign troops isn't possible afaik.

good luck with your mod anyway smile_o.gif

its nice to hear a fellow pinoy in this forums , i thought im just the only one interested in ofp from RP

IIRC the philipine constitution forbids foreign soldiers in the country, whatever their purpose and origin.

the few US special forces who are on the phillipines in fact are officially military advisors. the government circumvented the constitution in this case with some doubtful legal contruction.

but a full scale practice with foreign troops isn't possible afaik.

good luck with your mod anyway smile_o.gif

Actually I know it wink_o.gif . But we wont tell you the whole campaign story now. tounge2.gif

And btw the story is fictional. And I didnt say what US troops and how many of them are involved (and how official that would be).

Here is a little progress of our work - sorry it isnt so much, but i was on vacation for a while.

Of course I continued on the M35:

M35-alpha_2.jpg

M35-alpha_3.jpg

Here is the basic body of the V300

V300-alpha.jpg

and the body of our V150

V150-alpha_1.jpg

Cool stuff, I'm half Filipino, so it's nice to see Filipino stuff making it's way into OFP. smile_o.gif

What do you think of the 1m turret:

CZM_1m_turret-1.jpg

CZM_1m_turret-2.jpg

CZM_1m_turret-3.jpg

The 1m turret is used on several AFP vehicles, like the M113, V300 APC and the V150. Atm we are not sure if we also will rework Rothy's AAV7. If so the Turret will be reworked for the AAV.

There are still some minor parts mising of the outer hull and a variant with the Grenade launcher will be made too.

Here is a quick view on the V150 with the turret.

V150-alpha-2.jpg

Time for an update.

After I had the chance to see the Armed Assualt demo on the Game Convention I thought that I should show some of the work we are making for the game.

This is the upgraded V150 which is used by Philippine Marines. It was a part of the Improvement programm which was launched in the beginning of 2006.

V150-alpha-3.jpg

V150-alpha-4.jpg

V150-alpha-5.jpg

Soon the first pics of our skinned models will be shown, but first a little update.

M35-trucks.jpg

Texturing work for the M35 in the Philippine Marine camo is nearly done to 75% now.

M35-temp1.jpg

M35-temp2.jpg

Further I started work a while ago on the Simba.

CZM_test.jpg

As I wont be able to post some news for about a week here is some work we do as cooperation with a Vietnam mod.

M35-1.jpg

M35-back.jpg

Guntruck-2.jpg

MSSC-6.jpg

MSSC-5.jpg

We are working some island at the moment.

We are concentrating on Mindanao for now:

CZM_Mindanao.jpg

Here are some pics of the Davao airport, but please note that the models shown here only are place holders and do for the moment only show the size and the form of the future buildings.

The Front building of the Davao terminal building.

CZM_Davao_Term-5.jpg

The rear part.

CZM_Davao_Term-3.jpg

The planes are there for comparing the size.

A view of the Tower and the Terminal

CZM_Davao_Term-2.jpg

The view from the north at the whole airport

CZM_Davao_Term-1.jpg

The work on the beta's of the Trucks are nearly finished.

Next step will be the AFP camo and then we will release a beta of our CZM trucks.

To soften up the waiting time here are some ingame pics of the M35 in Vietnam.

A convoy passing by

VTE_Beta-1.jpg

VTE_Beta-2.jpg

On the Khe San airfield a F4 gets some fuel

VTE_Beta-3.jpg

An ARVN truck bringing reinforcments during the Tet offensive

VTE_Beta-4.jpg

Backup

VTE_Beta-6.jpg

VTE_Beta-5.jpg

nice looking trucks, keep up the good work smile_o.gif

How's the Filipino stuff coming along? smile_o.gif

Im working at 3 textures for the AFP trucks at once. with a bit luck they should be finished end of next week and then we will post new pics.

Next on the list are the retexturing of the AIFV, M113 and the M151.

We expect to start on the new AFP troops next week hopefully.

The concept of the campaigns for ArmA is ready too, but we do actually dont know which of the campaigns will be released for OFP.

The beta for OFP is planned to come out end of december.